Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Caveman’s ‘Assault Weapon’ Up for Sale on eBay

krome2ez

US

Have You Seen

the Caveman’s ‘Assault Weapon’

Up for Sale on eBay?

Jan. 11, 2013 7:05am Jonathon M. Seidl

If you ask anyone who is knowledgeable about guns, they’ll tell you that today’s talk about an “assault” weapons ban is really just a scary-looking weapons ban. The laws, the argument goes, mostly just outlaw guns that look menacing. It seems that line of thinking got one person on eBay thinking: What would so-called “assault” weapons look like back in the time of cavemen?

We seem to have an answer — and it could be yours for $20.51 now $100:*

ScreenSnapz0211-466x620.jpg

(Photo: eBay)

“This is your chance to own the most iconic piece of history tried and true of all assault weapons!” the auction’s description says. “This rock is millions of years old and may have been the caveman’s AR15. This is not a modern AR15 or assault weapon, rather this is the caveman’s AR15 (Assault Rock). Again this is a ROCK.

“This item is intended purely for decoration and not intended to be used as a weapon. This is your chance to own a piece of history.”

The auction has nine days left and started out at $0.99. However, you might want to rush to see it: One internet thread claims that a similar auction was taken down by eBay.

No word on if Vice President Biden is expected to include such weapons in his gun control recommendations.

(H/T: Blaze reader Tim)

*Update:

The auction price has now risen. We’ll continue updating it throughout the day.

.http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/11/have-you-seen-the-cavemans-assault-weapon-up-for-sale-on-ebay/

• Upvote 3

Sweeeet !!!! Hey no joke before my dad and uncle would let me hunt with a gun (8-9 years old) They taught me to rabbit hunt with railroad rocks. I got pretty good at it. So next time you see someone pick up a rock you might want to ask. " is that safety on" smile.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1