Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Name for the so called "Gurus"

Here it is January 11, 2013 and still no RV. I say let's come up with a new name for these people. Gurus is way too good for them. It implies they may have some sort of legitimate info. We all know better. We all know who they are but I think it's time to differentiate ( <I spelled that word correct the first time :D/> ) between them and the higher life forms. (amoebe) I have my own terms but let's hear yours.

• Upvote 2

Here it is January 11, 2013 and still no RV. I say let's come up with a new name for these people. Gurus is way too good for them. It implies they may have some sort of legitimate info. We all know better. We all know who they are but I think it's time to differentiate ( <I spelled that word correct the first time :D/> ) between them and the higher life forms. (amoebe) I have my own terms but let's hear yours.

Lets call them Richard Cranium... (P.C. way of say **** head)

• Upvote 1

Here it is January 11, 2013 and still no RV. I say let's come up with a new name for these people. Gurus is way too good for them. It implies they may have some sort of legitimate info. We all know better. We all know who they are but I think it's time to differentiate ( <I spelled that word correct the first time :D/>/> ) between them and the higher life forms. (amoebe) I have my own terms but let's hear yours.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Call them geniuses for getting a bunch of people to read their every word.

Yep, beside, some will pay to be in their hypes year round !!! In other words, they are a big money making machines !!!! Nothing more....

The bunch of baboons at PTR are a good example !!! At 15 bucks mounthly for each member....Minimum 1200 members, that make them 18,000.00 $ per mounts in their pockets,

Thats over 200,000.00 $ per year !!!! Not bad huh !! Money making Machines !!!!!

SnooZ

Yep, beside, some will pay to be in their hypes year round !!! In other words, they are a big money making machines !!!! Nothing more....

The bunch of baboons at PTR are a good example !!! At 15 bucks mounthly for each member....Minimum 1200 members, that make them 18,000.00 $ per mounts in their pockets,

Thats over 200,000.00 $ per year !!!! Not bad huh !! Money making Machines !!!!!

SnooZ

LOL ---- Is that the site where they will give away a Bently, Ferrari and other expensive cars when it rv's? Actually I have a neighbor who won 10,000 dinar by being the first to call in at one of the meetings. Can't remember if it was this one or another but he is 10,000 dinar richer now. hmmmmmmmmmm!!!

LOL ---- Is that the site where they will give away a Bently, Ferrari and other expensive cars when it rv's? Actually I have a neighbor who won 10,000 dinar by being the first to call in at one of the meetings. Can't remember if it was this one or another but he is 10,000 dinar richer now. hmmmmmmmmmm!!!

yes it is !! :lol: :lol: And a big party in Vegas "when it revalue" And they even charge people in advance at 25 bucks each for that party that might not come soon, they have been calling it for years...Sooooo giving away 10.000 dinars per each time they make a call is just coins coming from their pocket :lol: :lol: :lol: People pay 25 dollars for that party and if they change their mind and not attended it, that money "is not refundable" :lol: Do you think they have already purchase a Ferrari and a Bentley for that party ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PTR is a joke, but those smart ass have found a way of getting rich without an rv......Money making machine !!!!

SnooZ

I have never been to the PTR site but i think it sounds like a hoot...grab a bottle of wine one night and laugh my butt off!!!!

It is run by a so called web snake seller which he stolen money from many internet buyers and a so called MLM and pyramidal freak.... Their Guru names are TNT and Chuck mute

Change the u"s for an E and an A in the last name......

SnooZ

Edited by snooz

I have never been to the PTR site but i think it sounds like a hoot...grab a bottle of wine one night and laugh my butt off!!!!

Well it would cost you $14.95 for that bottle of wine, and the same price for 1 month membership over there. The wine is probably a far better value. I used to be an active member of the free side of PTR until they decided to shut it down. I can tell you wholeheartedly that they have no special angle on the RV. The only real thing you get for your money is the opportunity to win some Dinar on their calls. I figure I've saved well over $300 in membership fees by never signing up.