Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don't Believe This - Don't Buy or Sell...

wavggg

For what it is worth -

Supposedly Iraq's CBI has decided today to "float" the IQD...

Allegedly the US Treasury Department has said no more sales of IQD in USA after January 13 over concerns of speculator run-ups...

Checked - currently trading better at [uSD/IQD - US Dollar Iraqi Dinar 1163.45 -1.55 (-0.13%) 2:25:30 GMT]

(note to newbies- a lower IQD number is better for US holders)

Follow the rate here: http://www.investing.com/currencies/usd-iqd

Follow the news/hype here: http://dinarvets.com/forums

no promises - just prayers - gg

• Upvote 5

For what it is worth -

Allegedly the US Treasury Department has said no more sales of IQD in USA after January 13 over concerns of speculator run-ups...

Checked - currently trading better at [uSD/IQD - US Dollar Iraqi Dinar 1163.45 -1.55 (-0.13%) 2:25:30 GMT]

The rate is still showing as 1166 on the CBI website ... :huh::blink:

Announcement No. (2289)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 9-Jan-2013. The results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES

Number of banks 25

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 219,949,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 219,949,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

For what it is worth -

How do you know ?????????????? :blink:

The CBI is not even open yet. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Can someone ask the Einstein who came up with this allegation why in the flippin heck would the US Treasury give a rat's butt about the sale of currency that is not internationally recognized as a tradable currency here in the US?

And for chuckles, would the person offering their TV version of reality, please specify by what mechanism the UST would command or exercise this authority.....

Unbelievable that people are still doing the movie version of life as if it could really happen that way.....

BTW, in unrelated news, I did find in the bowels of reference documents that at the end of 2007 the electronic system between the CBI and affiliate banks was absolutely completed..... Something else in that was completed as well... can't remember..... is it important enough to anyone to know.... it was connected to electronic banking system being completed stuff.... If its critical to the puzzle... I can go find again... otherwise.... I'm going to go put in another electrical outlet...biggrin.gif

• Upvote 4

BTW, in unrelated news, I did find in the bowels of reference documents that at the end of 2007 the electronic system between the CBI and affiliate banks was absolutely completed..... Something else in that was completed as well... can't remember..... is it important enough to anyone to know.... it was connected to electronic banking system being completed stuff.... If its critical to the puzzle... I can go find again... otherwise.... I'm going to go put in another electrical outlet...biggrin.gif

Yep....need to know asap. .... I want to plug in my ATM ;)

• Upvote 1

Yep....need to know asap. .... I want to plug in my ATM wink.gif

Fly... only cause I love ya like a brother... for you anything..... Here ya go:

(and it appears I referenced both things and there was not another real thing, just the addition of 12 more to give assistance.... At least now we know the source of those UST people in Iraq, RV must be soon, rumors... lol )

In 2007, about half a dozen (at times slightly more or less) OTA advisors worked in Baghdad

providing support to Treasury’s Financial Attaché and engaging with Iraqis on budget execution,

governmental accounting, bank supervision, bank restructuring, and electronic payments system.

The primary focus of the OTA mission is on budget execution which requires obtaining and

documenting consensus on investment budget execution policies and procedures; training Iraqis

(central ministries and provincial governments) on investment budget execution; and training

U.S. personnel deployed or deploying to Provincial Reconstruction Teams (PRTs). In addition

an electronic payments system connecting the Central Bank and other financial institutions was

completed and is operational within Baghdad. With financial resources and support from State

and DoD, OTA is trying to increase its technical assistance support by about twelve advisors.

BTW, it also appears that a great deal of the money we spend on helper elf activities, is funneled through the DOD... hummm I also read a report I didn't have the patience to understand, and its considered standing until 2014... I'll go back and look for that as well... (later okay) and get that to you... perhaps by other means...biggrin.gif

• Upvote 3