Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Encouraging News

SWFloridaGuy

I do like them saying they want it internationally acceptable....certainly a move in the right direction......it just kinda seems that the way they talk about the value, its like they only want to "preserve" it against other currencies. Im guessing just keeping it stable where it is??

Guess we will have to wait and see.....being internationally acceptable could possibly add demand for the dinar, bringing the market rate down, which in turn could affect the CBIs official rate....

Yes Keepum it is the way to go internationally acceptable ( or convertible) & the 1166 & free float it what it rise over time we could see a dime in a few weeks or sooner & maybe a 1-1 rate by 2014, & over time of maybe 2 or 3 year we could see over 2 plus or even 3 plus just figuring a buck a year the possibility is there but we just need to see the start this. They always seem to take their time & argue over what id best so I hope this is something they agree on right now so they can start it.

Now I need to look at this in some more depth but it appears that the CBI and economic committee has decided to make the IQD a more internationally acceptable value, one that is more comparable to other countries who have share their bright financial outlook. I'm open to other interpretations and I haven't done my due diligence on this one yet but my initial reaction to this is very positive.

Economic Committee: "The economic and investment committee to install Turki governor to manage the central bank to the attributes of the experience financial and personal internationally acceptable which will be good and positive for the financial situation in the country."

"Experienced in the economic, financial and be a figure acceptable internationally and has informed and knowledge of what is happening in the situation of the international financial order supports the financial sector in the country and preserve the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currency."

"This was announced an official source from within the central bank installed Basset Turki, who served as head of the BSA and the Governor of the Central Bank temporarily as governor is essential for managing the CBI." http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=42163

They are talking here about turki(the new gov) and not the iqd.

see the high light.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the responses everyone. This is why DV is the place I come to when I want to learn something and am looking for honest feeback. Together we can disect the information we receive. :)/>I have been looking for you and now that I found you, I can go to sleep! I woke up with the feeling something was posted about the Dinar. I thought I heard a phone text! (put it on my night stand) Expectancy! I need to go back to bed, but thanks again for your posts. You are appreciated :)

medical-professionals-carrying_~k6461378.jpg

They are talking here about turki(the new gov) and not the iqd.

see the high light.

Wrong Manny99, what it actually says is that it "will be a figure" (I guess you think Turki is a figure), "acceptable internationally" (not Turki), "the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currency" (you must think this is also referencing Turki). No matter how many times you guys say this means nothing, in my opinion it is significant. This is just my opinion though and I realize that I could be wrong. But your argument is very week.

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 4

Wrong Manny99, what it actually says is that it "will be a figure" (I guess you think Turki is a figure), "acceptable internationally" (not Turki), "the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currency" (you must think this is also referencing Turki). No matter how many times you guys say this means nothing, in my opinion it is significant. This is just my opinion though and I realize that I could be wrong. But your argument is very week.

Good post I agree with that.

• Upvote 3

Staunch, the parts that I put in quotation marks (applicable to the currency), are all from the article.

Ok, sorry.

And by no means take offense swfg. I really like reading your posts probably more than any others. You seem very insightful and I have learned a lot from them. You asked for other interpretations and I can sometimes have a more narrow view than I should.

• Upvote 2

Now I need to look at this in some more depth but it appears that the CBI and economic committee has decided to make the IQD a more internationally acceptable value, one that is more comparable to other countries who have share their bright financial outlook. I'm open to other interpretations and I haven't done my due diligence on this one yet but my initial reaction to this is very positive.

Economic Committee: "The economic and investment committee to install Turki governor to manage the central bank to the attributes of the experience financial and personal internationally acceptable which will be good and positive for the financial situation in the country."

"Experienced in the economic, financial and be a figure acceptable internationally and has informed and knowledge of what is happening in the situation of the international financial order supports the financial sector in the country and preserve the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currency."

"This was announced an official source from within the central bank installed Basset Turki, who served as head of the BSA and the Governor of the Central Bank temporarily as governor is essential for managing the CBI." http://www.alsabaah....w.aspx?ID=42163

Thanks SWFG & + One cool.gif

Ok, sorry.

And by no means take offense swfg. I really like reading your posts probably more than any others. You seem very insightful and I have learned a lot from them. You asked for other interpretations and I can sometimes have a more narrow view than I should.

Thanks Staunch. I come to DV because you all make me look at things for what they really are and not through "RV goggles." There's nothing more frustrating then being silenced by a mod (or banned) for daring to question the hype.

• Upvote 4

Thanks Staunch. I come to DV because you all make me look at things for what they really are and not through "RV goggles." There's nothing more frustrating then being silenced by a mod (or banned) for daring to question the hype.

Can't agree more on that one. I had to laugh when I read it cause the first thing that came to mind was Steve at P D...Thanks for all your posting's as they are always worth reading. :D

• Upvote 1