Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New TerryK

DocDinar.

1-9-13 TerryK: OMG it took all night to cold boot my cell phone it blew up today all the calls im glad i dont work at a phone company. I am being told that pp’s should be moving tonight and i believe we will see cmkm after that. cmkx? Look it up. I'm not spoon feeding you. Another prosperity pkg for real you never have heard of that. It's the one that is tied to global precious metals. It's going to be the stongest currency in the world. Use anyone you want banks are going to charge you between 1-3%. Thursday is what im being told. However china tried to push it today. Without the pp in place they are trying for 2 am est time tonight. I dont know if they will be successful. Let's not rush into anything. Let's just take this slow but this is really looking great with all thats going on right now. No cash in currency exchange. Remember your exchanging your currency learn that... phrase makes a difference. That termonology may come in handy around taxes. Comment

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

He went from gag order to gag me with a spoon,,,, LIKE OMG LIKE TOTALLY!!!!

I do have to confess there is a part of me that wishes he is right...

so the pp`s are moving tonight ? :blink:/>

I think Terry pp'ed his spiderman under roos last night....

• Upvote 5

He went from gag order to gag me with a spoon,,,, LIKE OMG LIKE TOTALLY!!!!

I do have to confess there is a part of me that wishes he is right...

I think Terry pp'ed his spiderman under roos last night....

:lmao: :lmao: it is almost as garbled as stevie1 was the other day. :lol:

• Upvote 2

I think you all have it all wrong. What will be moving tonight are Terry's bowels. After that he'll be able to see\hear again. A total cleansing of his senses. Only to be clogged shortly thereafter. Plunger face or penis wrinkle. You vote.

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think you all have it all wrong. What will be moving tonight are Terry's bowels. After that he'll be able to see\hear again. A total cleansing of his senses. Only to be clogged shortly thereafter. Plunger face or penis wrinkle. You vote.

emot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gif

Everyone is cracking on this. I think I pp'd emot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gif

1-9-13 TerryK: OMG it took all night to cold boot my cell phone it blew up today all the calls im glad i dont work at a phone company. I am being told that pp’s should be moving tonight and i believe we will see cmkm after that. cmkx? Look it up. I'm not spoon feeding you. Another prosperity pkg for real you never have heard of that. It's the one that is tied to global precious metals. It's going to be the stongest currency in the world. Use anyone you want banks are going to charge you between 1-3%. Thursday is what im being told. However china tried to push it today. Without the pp in place they are trying for 2 am est time tonight. I dont know if they will be successful. Let's not rush into anything. Let's just take this slow but this is really looking great with all thats going on right now. No cash in currency exchange. Remember your exchanging your currency learn that... phrase makes a difference. That termonology may come in handy around taxes. Comment

terryk do you ever get tired of spreading lies and false hope for the last 5 years at least that is how long i have been seeing your crap....how can you even post anymore.... you must be some kind heartless bast*rd to continue doing the crap you do .... newbies beware terryk he is full of himself and not any real dinar intel....

• Upvote 4