Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

White House website petition

TQueezy

No Thanks...... Much more important things happening in the world than SPACE CRAP....... Just saying, Look at ALL the money spent on Mars to see if LIFE exists FOR WHAT? I for one don't believe in spending money for something that does not matter. If we are going to get hit with an asteroid there is nothing we can do about it, Take the money and put it into our Military, Elderly, Homeless, and to reduce the size of Government. JMO

God Bless

Gooooo Rvvvvvvvvv

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for responding. I appreciate your opinion, however, money is useless with all the greed destroying us through violence and violent acts in the name of greed... Let the government be guided by concerned citizens who don't want the planet or human existence to go to waste because of simple dismissal of barely understood space phenomena.

• Downvote 1

There should be a petition to ban solar energy from warming the earth above 72 degrees Fahrenheit.

Crap, stupid iPhone... I accidentally negged you. Sorry!

I totally agree! Why can't we engineer a solar ray planet filter/shield to keep bad energy out and a perfect amount of energy in. Perpetual paradise.

• Upvote 1

When a piece of space crap takes out your tv signal, phone call or your car's GPS you may wish to restore funding. There is enormous waste in all budgets but if you had to install all the infrastructure that satellites represent, you might find them quite cost effective.

Sorry, I misread Charra55!'s post. I thought it was specifically referencing research to reduce space debris.

Edited by magawatt
  • Upvote 1

There should be a petition to ban solar energy from warming the earth above 72 degrees Fahrenheit.

to make

If we'd been using solar energy, we wouldn't have this problem...solar is the answer.

People who own large coal and oil companies are stopping solar to keep profiting.

• Downvote 1