Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams chat this Wed Morning 1-09-13

VIZIOIRAQI

Fox, exactly. Within Iraq the prices would adjust and they would be no better off than before. I'm talking about those of us outside of Iraq.

Right now Iraq can take that dollar they make from oil and change it into 1166 dinar in country. After a 1:1 RV, they can take that dollar they make from oil and change it into 1 Dinar. Oil is the only thing they have to sell. Don't you see the problem for Iraq?

There is no advantage for anyone outside of Iraq to bid up the Dinar in trading during a float, that would be pure speculation, with nothing of value to support it.

That one Dinar they have that's worth a buck after a 1:1 RV won't buy them anymore outside of Iraq than the dollar they now have from oil sales will.

They have to have something other than oil that the world wants to make any sense of this.

Iraq has gold reserves, as I understand. Gold is pretty pricey at 1600.00 + per oz. Just a thought from an accounting nerd standpoint. Iraq has unrealized assets to support a higher value in their currency. Are there any members that are knowledgeable about the Gold reserves in Iraq?

Thanks in advance.

Ski

• Upvote 1

Iraq has gold reserves, as I understand. Gold is pretty pricey at 1600.00 + per oz."

Not sure why they would want to trade gold for a pocket full of promises such as dollars, but to make any real difference Iraq would need trillions of dollars worth of gold, not a couple of billion dollars worth.

We need a stable, prosperous Iraq to get a return on our "investment." The U.S. has a lot of "natural" wealth, as well, but the real backing of the dollar on the world market is 360 million consumers who buy the stuff other countries make.

Would you loan a guy money if he was pointing a gun at his head and had a suicide note taped to his chest? Such is Iraq today.

• Upvote 2

Adam Montana] This will be the first OFFICIAL chat of the New Year, I'll be doing the normal Q&A in a moment, but first - the current State of the Dinar

[Adam Montana] there is a bunch of rumors floating around - people are saying Talabani is dead, there has been an announcement of an official pending rate of over $3, one chat I read even mentioned Shabibi coming back and taking Maliki's place.... can we insert a "facepalm" here? Some of these "gurus" need to be put on a leash or forced to take their medecine laugh.gif

If you don't mind Adam... can you make that a "tripple face palm"??? ... just askin!!! rolleyes.gif

triple_facepalm_by_spottedheart98464-d3kuyp3.png

Thanks for post Viz, and as always thanks for the chat Adam... I also want to add what a fine sight you have created... it's attracted some of the nicest caring folks around.. thank you sir!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 5

Greetings Everyone,

This is my first posting on here. NO DISRESPECT TO ANYBODY. That includes gurus, pumpers, diversion agents, or experts. LET'S BE REAL!! I know I am hoping that the RV comes out higher than .10 - $1. Anybody under 2mill Dinar saying they'll accept .10 is not being real in my opinion. We all have needs and want to help others. I'm sorry, .10 on the dinar will not do it! FOR ME ANYWAYS. I have plans and people to help out. If it is what is! And it's final, fine! SO be it. I readjust, adapt, and move on! But! again, be real!! .10?! And far as this pumping/pumper thing goes. If I tell people the rate is high, most likely people will be satisfied with what amount of dinar they have. I "may" buy more to insure I can help out people and live more comfortably. If I tell people it's .10 - .50 (whether true or not), people will get a second thought, do the math, and want to purchase more. Pumping goes both ways. ;) ;) The RV date? I am with you all. I wish it could happen with a snap of the fingers. If it is prolonged, I am going to try and purchase a certain amount of Dinar every month. Not being persuaded by a pumper or someone's supposed opinion but more or less on "just in case the RV is high or either low." Same with the VND. Just food for thought. Also, I am a huge conspiracy buff. I would not doubt the RV already happened behind closed doors. Most of the time, the public does not hear of anything until after it's already been said and done. Not while it's happening or about to start!! And it's like PsyOPS on here. One minute, it's going to happen. It's going to be this and that. So close! Then someone debunks with some article and opinion that just....seem very off the wall. Seems to me they want people to stay in the dark or keep away. To me anyways!! And where is the VND? I can't find anything on it. They have everyone so invested and directed on the dinar, is there any info on the VND? ANy help would be appreciated. And for the dinar to come at .10 and float to .50 and then eventually sustain at 1:1 and stay there? Or they have a fixed rate with the dollar like Thailand, UAE, Qatar, and Saudi, the Dong will be the champion in that case. Even if the VND came out at .01. More bang for the buck. Am I pumping? No. That's just plain common sense!

Adam it would seem that you missed this earlier post and I sure would like your opinion.

Adam I am surprised that you did not mention this article as it seems that it could be a true rate.

He top that this issue internationally condemned a weakened financial position and weaken confidence in the central bank and not Iraqi oil, and countries know that the Iraqi dinar is JD oil to become the Iraqi dinar quarter of the value the U.S. dollar being the world understand that there is oil wells like it or not, and that there carriers transported Iraqi oil to the world.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/138466-adams-chat-this-wed-morning-1-09-13/#ixzz2HgMomh2x

Adam it would seem that you missed this earlier post and I sure would like your opinion.

Adam I am surprised that you did not mention this article as it seems that it could be a true rate.

He top that this issue internationally condemned a weakened financial position and weaken confidence in the central bank and not Iraqi oil, and countries know that the Iraqi dinar is JD oil to become the Iraqi dinar quarter of the value the U.S. dollar being the world understand that there is oil wells like it or not, and that there carriers transported Iraqi oil to the world.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz2HgMomh2x

I saw it, still keeping it in mind. I simply can't respond to every post, that's why I try to address as much as possible in the weekly chats. :twothumbs:

(If that's the rate, then that's the rate! My opinion won't change it one way or another... best regards :tiphat: )

I know I am hoping that the RV comes out higher than .10 - $1. Anybody under 2mill Dinar saying they'll accept .10 is not being real in my opinion. We all have needs and want to help others. I'm sorry, .10 on the dinar will not do it! FOR ME ANYWAYS. I have plans and people to help out. If it is what is! And it's final, fine! SO be it. I readjust, adapt, and move on! But! again, be real!! .10?!

End Quote

0.10? Yes... Even less if I have to... A lot better than a plain nothing.....And ( again....) $0.10 per Dinar is about 100 fold your Capital...I'd say not bad at all....

Your other investments reap that much? Honestly now....

And... It still remains ( unfortunately) to be seen if we'll ever get there ...So, in tune with what I said above.....Even 1 cent per Dinar will do ( rather than nothing) and will still be 10 fold ( more or less) my Capital.

Edited by umbertino