Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

God put us in this investment

God put me on this earth to stand up for what I believe in and defeat liberalism. He put me here (IQD) for entertainment!

ry

Sorry. Looks as if you're losing the battle....you guys can't even beat the Okies down there. Why don't you secede from the Union and keep your votes in Texas?

Actually, you don't have to. Angry, rural, gun-toting, FOX watching, small ***** men in Texas are dying out...it seems there aren't enough of your votes now to keep women, brown people, smart liberals and gays in their place...toooooooooooo bad!

See ya in four years.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

God doesn’t have anything to do with any investment. He gave us FREE WILL. We make our own choices good or bad, and we have to deal with the consequences. Good or bad it is not His fault. The choices are ours.

Too many People do good choices ( ie.lead a normal existence not hurting / damaging anybody and helping others whenever possible...) and they happen to meet bad folks on their way who do them wrong ( hurt them, rob them, kill them). I fail to see the free will of the good folks here. They have to pay the price for the free will of the bad ones?

I'd rather then choose to believe it's all up to Man as it's too hard to tolerate an Almighty Entity allowing this.

The people of Iraq are a part of the last part of that verse aren't they? "and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." We can reveal our hearts with this as well, if gaining monetary wealth is our definition of blessing than we may have missed the intent of God's word and meaning of blessing.

Wise, you are. Deus omnipotentum!

I believe God puts opportunites in peoples path for a reason. Yes, its true we have free will to make the right decision or wrong decision. Do i personaly believe God has something to do with this? of course!! Have u noticed how many Christians who truly love Christ are in this investment? its a very astouding number. Also how many churches and pastors that have bought IQD?Many!!! This requires faith and hope because many saay the odds are aginst us. Well, God loves that when faith is required. I truly think we are ALL here for some reason and when the blessing occurs we have an obligation to do whats right for his will NOT only our own.

Crap! I tried to plus you and accidentally hit the minus. Sorry Easy. I agree and I PLUS you!

• Upvote 1

God put me on this earth to stand up for what I believe in and defeat liberalism. He put me here (IQD) for entertainment!

The God that I know is liberal enough to create all things even an ignoramus such as you. Are you part of fauna or flora? Beati paupers spiritu.

• Downvote 2

I believe God puts opportunites in peoples path for a reason. Yes, its true we have free will to make the right decision or wrong decision. Do i personaly believe God has something to do with this? of course!! Have u noticed how many Christians who truly love Christ are in this investment? its a very astouding number. Also how many churches and pastors that have bought IQD?Many!!! This requires faith and hope because many saay the odds are aginst us. Well, God loves that when faith is required. I truly think we are ALL here for some reason and when the blessing occurs we have an obligation to do whats right for his will NOT only our own.

9/10 of my returns will go to humanitarian causes. It is necessary for some of us to feel that we are doing it for God. It pleases God more when we help our neighbor with the knowledge that we are doing it for mankind. I would like some biblical clarity on the purpose behind the abundant blessing of the Rothschild family.

@Jehemev.. are the Rothschilds abundantly blessed?? Yes they are rich and powerful but doesn't actually mean they're blessed... I have a husband and 4 kids with a teeny tiny bank account and I feel abundantly blessed. I guess it's all in what you consider a blessing...

• Upvote 2

I whole-heartedly believe that I am here because of God's path for my life... it may not be to gain wealth, it may just be for the knowledge or to meet a certain person or even to learn patience which I have never had... I pray for God to guide my steps, so for whatever reason God has me involved in the dinar at this point in my life.

Couldn't agree with you more Bama. I've met some awesome people here and hope to remain in contact after this investment takes off.

We all know that God works in mysterious ways and at the same time in miraculous ways. Some of us have been changed for the better. I call it "prepping"

He's prepping us to do His works when this happens. So maybe not directly involved in the dinar but more so in our inner soul.

So yes, for me God is involved in whatever I'm involved with. :)

• Upvote 4

@Jehemev.. are the Rothschilds abundantly blessed?? Yes they are rich and powerful but doesn't actually mean they're blessed... I have a husband and 4 kids with a teeny tiny bank account and I feel abundantly blessed. I guess it's all in what you consider a blessing...

Yes they are. I am very happy that you are blessed by things that God has given you (family), nothing can top that. But they have that too, if they become miserable is because they look for it. Yes God has blessed them with all you and I love and more... By the way I have 6 kids you have ways to go to catchup with my blessings LOL. Have a great day. God bless you and your family.

I don't think you know God well enough to know how he will intervene. ;)/>

How confident are you of your statement?

• Upvote 1

ry

Sorry. Looks as if you're losing the battle....you guys can't even beat the Okies down there. Why don't you secede from the Union and keep your votes in Texas?

Actually, you don't have to. Angry, rural, gun-toting, FOX watching, small ***** men in Texas are dying out...it seems there aren't enough of your votes now to keep women, brown people, smart liberals and gays in their place...toooooooooooo bad!

See ya in four years.

Another spineless liberal. Your the minority pimp. No I dont watch Fox its too liberal. People like you could never be depended on to fight for freedom & liberty because you are gutless. I'm sure your same sex partner tells you how to strap up eveyday. Hahaha

The God that I know is liberal enough to create all things even an ignoramus such as you. Are you part of fauna or flora? Beati paupers spiritu.

Hahaha

I whole-heartedly believe that I am here because of God's path for my life... it may not be to gain wealth, it may just be for the knowledge or to meet a certain person or even to learn patience which I have never had... I pray for God to guide my steps, so for whatever reason God has me involved in the dinar at this point in my life.

Well, I, for one, hope you learn patience fast, bamagirl!! haha

• Upvote 3

Another spineless liberal. Your the minority pimp. No I dont watch Fox its too liberal. People like you could never be depended on to fight for freedom & liberty because you are gutless. I'm sure y?our same sex picartner tells you how to strap up eveyday. Hahaha

Gutless?

You mean like my ancestors George Washington? (We have one of his letters found in our attic.) You mean like John Winthrop, 1st governor of the US? (my middle name is the same...)

You reference my marksmanship trophy in college?

I do fight for my country - I was fired from my professorship because I stood against the post-911 invasions because they were wrong. No WMD, conspiring with Tony Blair...etc. We were set up.

We were set up for oil wars in the ME by spineless greedsters like Bush. (Bet you voted for him)

By the way I am married and have two children.

Another spineless liberal. Your the minority pimp. No I dont watch Fox its too liberal. People like you could never be depended on to fight for freedom & liberty because you are gutless. I'm sure your same sex partner tells you how to strap up eveyday. Hahaha

Hahaha

You are just having fun aren't you? Peace!!!

After reading through these post i thought i would add my two cents for what its worth.

First of all i believe a lot of people dont relize how God truly works. Yes he is supreme over all things or in control. But you need to look at it like this. The president of the United States is in control of America is he not. Yes but do you see him going around and stopping every crime in America. No he is not. So since the president did not stop the shooting in our schools did he let them happen. I dont think anyone would blame our president for crimes that take place here in america even though he is in charge would they. Because you know how it works. He is in charge, the top dog but he has people working under him such as the military who protect us from invasion and governors over each state who have people under them all the way down to the cops on the street who actually do the diry work of protecting us.

Well God is in control of all things and he has set the laws and the way things are to be done because he is supreme. He is the law of the land or universe. And all people will be judged according to how they live here in this life after they die. But he has people under him who are to enforce the truths that he has set. That is supposed to be the believers. But what we have is a country full of powerless churches that do not know what God's will is first of all and they do not know how to enforce it even if they did know his will. We also have an enemy called the devil who is partly to blame for the confusion of the church because he has infiltrated said church and brought in doctrines of devils.

And when Jesus spoke of us recieveing life in abundance he was not talking about money however i do not rule out that God does indeed bless us financialy as well. But Ok does a drug dealer have an abundant life. Yeah i would say he has alot of money and an abundance of things. But does he have life in abundance, no. No because he cannot give you any life. Me on the other hand when i see a sick person i can say hey come here. Give me your hand. And then i can release life into there body which heals them from what ever sickness or disease they have in the name of Jesus of course. Of course there is a concept of growing into this i did not start out healing crippled people and raising the dead but i did start out with minor things at first and then starting seeing people recieve new discs in their back and necks and it keeps on getting better and faster as i keep on living this life style and i am seeing more and more as i keep on practicing and operating in the authority that Jesus has given me.

See believers have an abundance of life, so much that we can give it away to others and this is how i proove to non believers that God is real as well. I stopped going to church because i cannot find a church that operates in the power of God and i believe that if you do not demonstrate the power of God on some level some where during your preaching then you are not truly preaching the kingdom of God. That and most churches dont know what the true message is either.

So no God does not allow anything bad to happen but rather it is the christians fault in your area for not stopping what ever bad thing is going on. When i say this i am refering manely to sickness, disease, pain in the body and any other works of the devil that a beliver can and has a responsibily to defeat when he or she sees it. But with that said we can help to lessen the violent acts that go on as well with prayer. And i have heard stories of believers commanding people to stop in the name of Jesus when they are commeting a violent act and the criminal does stop and does not even know why he stopped. But if the church would get ahold of the truth and demonstrate it alot more people would choose to believe and our country would be in a better state. There would be less violent people on our streets and more blessed people.

But God is a spirit and he needs a body to work through here on earth and who do you think that is. Yeah its the church. I dont even like using the word christian anymore because it is so watered down by all the people that go to church and say they are christians but dont have any power so i usually call myself a believer when i am asked about it. We are to help all people with the life that Jesus gave us. The problem is most christians dont know they have it manly because they listen to thier pastor or family rather than reading the bible for themselfs.

It also says in the bible that it rains on the just as it does the unjust. So alot of what goes on around us is subject to our free will as far as making the right choice pertaining to an opportunity that arises. And also when a believer is blessed they are blessed so much that their blessings over flow over to others even non believers. Jesus did say rivers of water would flow from our bellies. Not just a river but rivers. So a blessing could manifest as healing as i stated earlier or other things as well. Lets say a believer is strong in the faith for financial blessings, well his blessings could over flow to other people that dont even believe in God. So just because alot of non believers are in on this investment it does not mean God is not in it rather they are just getting blessed by our over flow and dont even know it.

• Upvote 1

Bama.. so with ya on that one... Yeah... I want patience too... and "I WANT IT RIGHT NOW"!!! laugh.gifrolleyes.gif

My story... I'm feeling like I was led to purchase Dinar... what I do with that, is going to be a test of my heart. wink.gif

Genesis 12:3

"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

Now...

The Bible is clear.

Israel is the focal point. So is Jesus.

Is Iraq for Israel?

If they become wealthy, will they support Israel?

Does Iraq bless Israel or curse them?

Who do I support?

Who do you support?

Satan is a counterfeit.

He always tries to copy God, but with his own spin.

Just a thought.

Comments welcome.

I think your on to something there McHales... but realize, God doesn't measure things like we measure them. What we call wealth... he might call poverty. It's like that story of the city slicker who wanted to impress his kid with how "well off they were", so he took him to visit a "poor farm family" in the country. After the visit the dad asked his kid, so can you see the difference in what it's like to be poor, and what it's like to be rich? The kid responded... Oh sure dad... I had no idea we were so poor. We only have a tiny yard in a gated community with a small pool. The farm family has hundreds of acres, no fences, and a huge pond for his son to fish and swim in. Thanks dad for showing me what "rich" people who have it so good live like!!!

Wealth is all a matter of perspective. Yes, it's nice to be able to pay your bills on time, drive safe reliable cars, have a big ol' retirement account, etc.., but to truly "live", and enjoy this life... is to not put all our eggs in one basket. This is not our home... we are only passing through. It's what we do for others as well imo that determines "how wealthy we truly are". I've seen some very unhappy wealthy folks.. and I've seen some happy low income folks.. imo it's not the money that makes em happy, it's where their heart's are at, and the choices they make. Just look at Hollywood to see how messed up you can get with instant wealth. unsure.gif

Blessings and curses come by what you do with what you have... be it little or a lot! The choice is up to each one of us. We are going to have to guard our hearts if this is a healthy RV, so that this money doesn't go to our heads. And it's what we choose to do with it that will determine whether we are really rich or poor... for imo money will only reveal what was in our hearts all along.

The people of Iraq are a part of the last part of that verse aren't they? "and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." We can reveal our hearts with this as well, if gaining monetary wealth is our definition of blessing than we may have missed the intent of God's word and meaning of blessing.

You got that right willy1der... as I stated above... imo money only reveals what's in our hearts... but it's up to us to try to be sure were the best person we can be so that we can be a positive influence and a blessing for those around us. wink.gif

• Upvote 3