Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

God put us in this investment

It is sad for people in this investment to believe God puts them in it in order to influence the balance of power. If that were the case, why is the gap between the so-called bad rich people and us poor and struggling middle class will be a gulf as a result? Stop lying to yourselves; you are in this by mere coincidence. When God decides to intervene, we will know for it will not be done incrementally.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 9

It is sad for people in this investment to believe God puts them in it in order to influence the balance of power. If that were the case, why is the gap between the so-called bad rich people and us poor and struggling middle class will be a gulf as a result? Stop lying to yourselves; you are in this by mere coincidence. When God decides to intervene, we will know for it will not be done incrementally.

I agree with your post for the most part, but I for one am not here by coincidence. I am here because of my desire to generate wealth! No coincidence just due diligence..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I whole-heartedly believe that I am here because of God's path for my life... it may not be to gain wealth, it may just be for the knowledge or to meet a certain person or even to learn patience which I have never had... I pray for God to guide my steps, so for whatever reason God has me involved in the dinar at this point in my life.

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

Anyone who knows the Bible knows God is the one who gives us the ability to get wealth.

Deuteronomy 8:18

But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

GOD BLESS!!! LORD SEND THE RAIN!!!

• Upvote 11

I am a devout believer in God and Jesus Christ.

The thought has crossed my mind many times about this invetsment and what God has to do with it, if He has anything to do with it.

I had a scary thought recently.

So simple, I'm surprised I completely missed it.

Genesis 12:3

"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

Now...

The Bible is clear.

Israel is the focal point. So is Jesus.

Is Iraq for Israel?

If they become wealthy, will they support Israel?

Does Iraq bless Israel or curse them?

Who do I support?

Who do you support?

Satan is a counterfeit.

He always tries to copy God, but with his own spin.

Just a thought.

Comments welcome.

• Upvote 4

I prayed to God to help me with my finance's and 5 minutes later I heard about this investment. I guess I could have took it as coincidence but I chose to take it as an answer to my prayer and I fill comfortable with my decision. For two years this investment has given me Hope and I am happy for it. cool.gif

• Upvote 10

@McHale's.. wealth can either be a blessing or a curse, just because Iraq is wealthy (or may become) doesn't mean it is being blessed. I believe the more wealth they gain will eventually become something else for them to fight over. So it won't necessarily be a blessing for them....... I on the other hand would treat it as a blessing and pray I do right with it so it would be a blessing for me personally.. Just my opinions of course.

• Upvote 5

I don't think you know God well enough to know how he will intervene. ;)

• Upvote 4

I prayed to God to help me with my finance's and 5 minutes later I heard about this investment. I guess I could have took it as coincidence but I chose to take it as an answer to my prayer and I fill comfortable with my decision. For two years this investment has given me Hope and I am happy for it. cool.gif

Same here annstyle. Amen!

• Upvote 3

I believe God leads us to opportunities and if I eyes are open and we are listening we will see and hear.

Psalm 37:23 The steps of a [good] man are directed and established by the Lord when He delights in his way [and He busies Himself with his every step].

Amplified Version

• Upvote 1

I am a devout believer in God and Jesus Christ.

The thought has crossed my mind many times about this invetsment and what God has to do with it, if He has anything to do with it.

I had a scary thought recently.

So simple, I'm surprised I completely missed it.

Genesis 12:3

"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

Now...

The Bible is clear.

Israel is the focal point. So is Jesus.

Is Iraq for Israel?

If they become wealthy, will they support Israel?

Does Iraq bless Israel or curse them?

Who do I support?

Who do you support?

Satan is a counterfeit.

He always tries to copy God, but with his own spin.

Just a thought.

Comments welcome.

The people of Iraq are a part of the last part of that verse aren't they? "and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." We can reveal our hearts with this as well, if gaining monetary wealth is our definition of blessing than we may have missed the intent of God's word and meaning of blessing.

• Upvote 2

I believe God puts opportunites in peoples path for a reason. Yes, its true we have free will to make the right decision or wrong decision. Do i personaly believe God has something to do with this? of course!! Have u noticed how many Christians who truly love Christ are in this investment? its a very astouding number. Also how many churches and pastors that have bought IQD?Many!!! This requires faith and hope because many saay the odds are aginst us. Well, God loves that when faith is required. I truly think we are ALL here for some reason and when the blessing occurs we have an obligation to do whats right for his will NOT only our own.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1