Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"I will confiscate them if necessary..."

parmenio

Governor Cuomo making preparations to confiscate New York’s guns

by Brian Kelly on January 3, 2013 Print This Post

Yes, it actually was the Thursday before Christmas when Andrew Cuomo decided that New Yorkers might like to know his thoughts about the right to bear arms in NY State. God-fearing and government-fearing New Yorkers were quite disappointed. The Governor told the citizens of New York that he was SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING CONFISCATING THEIR GUNS. Cuomo was not kidding. As part of his new Gun Control Legislation,... The Governor told the reporter that “Confiscation could be an option.” He intends to take away some types of guns at a future date....

On his web site, shortly after Cuomo’s Albany speech, a blogger known as Monty on Guns offered a sobering thought about the left’s new strategy to divide gun owners by weapon types. Feinstein will be doing the same thing soon on a national level. Monty sees their end objective to eventually assure there are no types of guns permitted in America. There are a lot of weapon types that concerned citizens, fearing our government more than burglars, would like to possess to protect against a tyrannical intrusion of elected officials in our lives.

The major purpose of the 2nd Amendment of course is a strong defense against government tyranny. It is not to protect the right to go target shooting. The founders feared a government gone-bad more than anything else. When the confiscation begins, they will start with the weapons that only somebody really trying to protect themselves from a bad government would want to have—semi automatic one shot at a time weapons, and those rapid-fire weapons that have been banned for manufacture, other than to the government since 1987.

If the government goes bad, and they are targeting Y-O-U, would you look for a pug pistol or a Molotov Cocktail? Would you look for both if you had either in your arsenal? You do not have to register Molotov Cocktails!

The left and the corrupt progressive media likes to call all of these threats “assault weapons,” hoping to sway those neutral on the Second Amendment to their side—the side that wants to disarm America to make us all helpless to any perpetration. Here is his quote—directly from Monty with no changes—even syntax:

“The tactic is to divide gun owners that have guns primarily for hunting from those that enjoy AR’s and other military styled guns for sport, self defence and yes, even hunting. It seeks to divide gun owners based on what types of guns they prefer and for what uses they enjoy their guns. It divides the handgun shooters from shotgun enthusiasts; 3 gun shooters from hunters; semi-auto owners against bolt action owners. If they can get gun owners to side with them against a certain type of firearm, their tactic is advanced and their overall plan for all gun owners will move forward….with help of gun owners. Make no mistake about what the endstate is for these people. There is no difference to them between an AK 47 and your Grandfather’s 60 year old Browning Auto 5 shotgun.Once they get rid of one type of gun, they ALWAYS move on to the next. Ask our friends in the U.K and Australia about that.”

Adding his progressive voice to the mounting list of liberal progressives across America that have little use for the Constitution, its amendments, or any of the writings of the founders, Governor Cuomo was compelled to get on the anti-gun-owners list before it again becomes passé to talk about gun control....

• Upvote 3

The easy parts over with... Now come and get them!!! Screw them all!!!!

I agree, but the truly sad part of what these people are doing to us is the position they will be putting our young soldiers and our resident gun owners in!

How will our kids that are in the Service feel knowing that they might be ordered to take the life of their mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters that refuse to turn over their guns and are willing to fight for their rights?

How will the Mothers and Fathers, brother and sisters feel knowing that they will be fighting their suns and daughters who are being ordered to take our guns?

All because these bast**ds want to control us and this country!!

This will become much bigger battle then them just wanting to taking steal our guns.

Will the son or daughter that refuses to take aim against the people they call family be shot for mutiny?

Will the Soldier from a small town be ordered to shoot a gun owner that has stood his ground and then the gun owners family turns on the Soldiers family for carrying out the act that he was ordered to do?

This is a big mess and will not go down like these jerks we have leading this country are wanting it to go!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I hear you Bumper, but don't forget they take an oath to PROTECT the Constitution..., that means also our Second Amendment Rights. I would fear more for the lives of the officers who will give such a command to kill other Americans than the GRUNT. I have more faith in the GRUNT than some brain washed officer who would dare give such a command! The GRUNT just may turn against them than shooting granny!

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 4

I hear you Bumper, but don't forget they take an oath to PROTECT the Constitution..., that means also our Second Amendment Rights. I would fear more for the lives of the officers who will give such a command to kill other Americans than the GRUNT. I have more faith in the GRUNT than some brain washed officer who would dare give such a command! The GRUNT just may turn against them than shooting granny!

Isn't it sad that they are forcing us to this situation because of their greed! You and I both know that these politicians are getting their pockets filled but anti gun lobbyist to force this down our throats!

Actors and Actresses that have made a fortune off of gun related movies are now condemning us for having them!

We need a big vacuum cleaner to suck up all the crap we have in office and also the two faced actors that think they are better then the common man because of their money and we need to start all over with a group that has respect for our Constitution and the law abiding citizens of the US.

• Upvote 2

Isn't it sad that they are forcing us to this situation because of their greed! You and I both know that these politicians are getting their pockets filled but anti gun lobbyist to force this down our throats!

Actors and Actresses that have made a fortune off of gun related movies are now condemning us for having them!

We need a big vacuum cleaner to suck up all the crap we have in office and also the two faced actors that think they are better then the common man because of their money and we need to start all over with a group that has respect for our Constitution and the law abiding citizens of the US.

I still have faith in our form of government. 2014 will be HUGH for this country! We must elect 60 Senators and the House must remain in our hands. We must change our laws to comply with our Constitution and if this marxist vetos them then we will cram them down his throat with a override! Meanwhile we all need to stay diligent and stay CONNECTED!

• Upvote 2

They should all be held in contempt because there aren't many politicians in government these days that are actually upholding the oath that they took when sworn into office. We are not holding them accountable. The oath means nothing, especially to the president.

• Upvote 1

What these politicians are failing to understand is what are they going to do when we bring the fight to THIER FRONT DOOR. Do they really believe that we will comply. Unlike other countries, AMERICA was born of FREEDOM. The people serving in the armed forces, all have homes and family here. Not to mention the police who have to go home every night. In the end they must realize that we can not be disarmed by force. They simply believe that if they make a law that everyone will just turn in thier guns. History tends to repeat itself. But this time we out number them. There is a very good reason why AMERICA has never been invaded. Well armed society who will wake up and fight for thier freedom!

• Upvote 1

I listened to a radio interview with him this morning and he stated he rethought his original position and said he is not looking to take any guns away, however he is looking to require permits for particular types of guns which do not require a permit at this time. In addition he is looking to ban the sales of assault rifles and will grandfather those who currently own these rifles. It appears that he has been getting some pressure and is rethinking his position. Personally, I was glad to see him back down.

• Upvote 1

I listened to a radio interview with him this morning and he stated he rethought his original position and said he is not looking to take any guns away, however he is looking to require permits for particular types of guns which do not require a permit at this time. In addition he is looking to ban the sales of assault rifles and will grandfather those who currently own these rifles. It appears that he has been getting some pressure and is rethinking his position. Personally, I was glad to see him back down.

This POS has not only heard from the people of NY but from around the country! It's ONLY WORDS from their mouths. When you show them you are not piss--- against the wind that's when they begin to shrivel. Pardon the pun!

Edited by parmenio