Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Senator McCain Lambasts Obama For The Unraveling Situation In Iraq !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Situation Room While Raiding Wolf Blitzer's Abundant Liquor Cabinet !

Thug Note: I'm Not Sure Of How To Bring This Over (Stupid Clown) But If U Click On The Link Below 'McCain's "serious concerns" about Hagel' -

There Is A 3 Minute TV Interview Where After 40 Seconds McCain Spends The Rest Of The Time Launching Into A Scathing

Assessment Of Obama's Decision To Remove The Troops From Iraq !

January 8th, 2013 07:45 PM ET

McCain's "serious concerns" about Hagel

Sen. John McCain, who will question Defense Secy. nominee Chuck Hagel, explains his concerns with Hagel's world view.

• Upvote 7

What I found interesting was McCain said he was there which is true he was. He said Maliki said how many troops do you want left in Iraq give me a number and I would let them stay. What is interesting is McCain was going to trust the guy people are claiming to be a corrupt dictator. Do you really want to leave troops exposed and vulnerable to Maliki like that???? Maybe with drawing was the right choice... IMO the Arab world doesnt bring a thing to the table we should take the resourses we are wasting there and use those resourse right here and fix our problems.

A perfect example as to why you should NEVER trust anyon in the middle east is Osama Bin Laden. The USA back Osama with financial support, weapons and intellegence during the Afgan war. If I remember correctly it was back in the 1980's we did this. Osama repaid us with 9-11...

But hey that is just my opinion....

• Upvote 1

Good clip. Interesting that McCain was in the meeting & only now

is this coming out. Our Govt has CRAPPY foreign policy & looks like its

getting worse with Hagel coming on board. B)src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif">

I think you ought to study your military history and the distinguished military record of Mr Hagel before you go sprouting off. Enough said!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Maliki is the first leader of Iraq serving as it transitions into a democratic government. Maliki is not a corrupt dictator.

It is interesting that as the USA transitions into a corrupt dictatorship with Obama (EXAMPLES- healthcare, Bush tax cuts expire, cap and trade on the horizon, and now the second amendment dissolving) that there are citizens who believe that our deployed troops would be unable to stand or hold the ground that we had already taken.

The planed exodus of Iraq had already in place troops to assist the Iraqi forces until they no longer need us. Dictator Obama and his political campaigning or posturing manipulated the withdrawal into the worst possible effect for either side.

McCain is correct with his “serious concerns” on Hagel

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think you ought to study your military history and the distinguished military record of Mr Hagel before you go sprouting off. Enough said!!!

Yeah..., and so did Benedict Arnold! Hagel is a turncoat stealth marxist. Read Hagel's own words! Many have died in Viet Nam and he's turned on his own military just like Kerry! Enough said!!!

Edited by parmenio
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yeah..., and so did Benedict Arnold! Hagel is a turncoat stealth marxist. Read Hagel's own words! Many have died in Viet Nam and he's turned on his own military just like Kerry! Enough said!!!

Let me suggest to you we all have choices in this Democratic society and if you do not agree with the decisions being made in Washington then I suggest you either write your senators and congressmen you obviously are a radical.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Let me suggest to you we all have choices in this Democratic society and if you do not agree with the decisions being made in Washington then I suggest you either write your senators and congressmen you obviously are a radical.

Free choices subverted by the marxists. Yeahhh... what mentality! LOOK AROUND YOU BUDDY!