Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MYSTERY LADY GIVES UPDATE

UNEEK

Lately I've been passing up or brushing off rumors BUT BettyBoop's crystal pointed towards Thursday this week at a rate of 3.48... I know the Crystals may be off but I know the source was honest and well intentioned so to tell the truth I am excited!!! Maybe all you with the Jan. 10 b'days will have VERY happy birthdays this year!!! Thanks for posting UNEEK!! Good luck to us all and GO RV!!!

Lately I've been passing up or brushing off rumors BUT BettyBoop's crystal pointed towards Thursday this week at a rate of 3.48... I know the Crystals may be off but I know the source was honest and well intentioned so to tell the truth I am excited!!! Maybe all you with the Jan. 10 b'days will have VERY happy birthdays this year!!! Thanks for posting UNEEK!! Good luck to us all and GO RV!!!

• Upvote 7

72 Trillion X $3.48 = Impossible

:P

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

We can't be bothered by the numbers, they don't matter. It doesn't matter that the CBI would be on the hook for roughly $245 Trillion with a $3.50 RV. That's chump change. Go RV!

I for one appreciate a sobering point of view with this, so thanks for that, in your opinion, what could they realistically sustain as a revalue with the dinar that is out there?

• Upvote 1

We can't be bothered by the numbers, they don't matter. It doesn't matter that the CBI would be on the hook for roughly $245 Trillion with a $3.50 RV. That's chump change. Go RV!

I was just teasing with the number's statement... I have crunched what numbers we are privy to myself, I just don't believe we are privy to the ACTUAL numbers.

• Upvote 2

I was just teasing with the number's statement... I have crunched what numbers we are privy to myself, I just don't believe we are privy to the ACTUAL numbers.

Amen sister....I appreciate your brains and common sense.

Keep the faith

go rv

• Upvote 3

72 Trillion X $3.48 = Impossible

tongue.gif

Well, B of A and JP Morgan are sitting on 828 Trillion in toxic derivatives right now with only 17% of in marketable condition.

Big Boyz gotta pay da bills "somehow". Maybe a rather large RV could bail them out without causing a taxpayer revolt?

• Upvote 1

Well, B of A and JP Morgan are sitting on 828 Trillion in toxic derivatives right now with only 17% of in marketable condition.

Big Boyz gotta pay da bills "somehow". Maybe a rather large RV could bail them out without causing a taxpayer revolt?

Yes, what a mess, the whole world needs some kind of a bailout with financial doom on the horizon, don't know if an Iraqi Rv will yeild the amount of salvation that everyone is looking for though.

Don't even know how I landed on this thread. It said nothing. Update? someone said and someone said. ahhh....I must have veered off of the news thread.

Your right you did Uneek started this (from another site I believe way back on the 1st here is a link to the second portion of it I will also look for the original. My link found it here is the original My link Its all in fun bon't kill the messenger (Uneek).

• Upvote 1

I am very familiar with the folks that started this rumor. It's baloney.

I'm very sorry.

thanks.....and I been on this ride for a loooooong time :rocking-chair: I am used to eating bologna sandwiches....... no biggie..... :soon::reading-newspaper:

GO RV................ hurRV

• Upvote 1

Don't even know how I landed on this thread. It said nothing. Update? someone said and someone said. ahhh....I must have veered off of the news thread.

Construction.......

Next time, take a left at Med/boots thread. ;)/>

and always pump up your tires to a maximum when venturing in this rough, up and down, bumpy terrain.

• Upvote 1