Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MYSTERY LADY GIVES UPDATE

UNEEK

MYSTERY LADY UPDATE - EMAILED TO DR TUESDAY EVE

Hello Everybody-***I want to give a quick update***

What a GREAT start to the new year we are about to have. My husband is thrilled with the constant reassurance he keeps receiving that the Iraqi Dinar will revalue within the next few days!

No delays thus far and nothing is looking to stand in the way this time.

Again, OCrush is getting pretty good factual information regarding the banking sector, his updates are far more accurate then any other I have read.

My opinion on who people should be listening to rests with him. I do not know this gentlemen or anyone else on the Dinar sites, my view is derived solely on what the "guru's" have posted.

God Bless us all.(Wife in the know)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Ok, not trying to be a buzz kill, but this sounds like nothing more than a hired pumper to promote a guru. I want this to happen as much as anyone else, and I really hope this is true but, come on. This is way to easy to fake.

I am not directing this at you uneek, as I do believe you have received these emails. It's the point of origin that I question.

Again I hope this is true.

Go RV!

P.S. I do realize this is the rumor section probably making my post completely null and void

Edited by staunch
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

(Wife of Dinar salesman;-)

Why does she have tobe the wife of a dinar salesman? She could be the next up and coming guru. Or maybe she's legit but until we see results I take it all in and go about my business. It maybe she maybe be the site owner trying to drive business to her site? Who knows but I'm ready for this to happen. :D/>

Edited by jobug38

Do you ever get the feeling if these people wanted money with there stories of "inside intel.", "gag orders", drama and suspense, that they could probably do pretty good as fiction writers. Surprised no one has written a book yet. JMHO.

• Upvote 1

I KNOW I KNOW -- IT IS A RUMOR -- I have no problem with them myself - they provide a natural high for me and can last for a couple days - the let downs are not nearly as devastating as they use to be - I have come to brace myself just in case --

I surely have no hidden agenda or any intent to hurt anyone - I am no stranger to pain and have had enough to know that I do not want to be the cause of any on another human being ---

I have been kinda excited about this scenario because it is rather different and from no Dinar site or connected with any of the well known established intel providers from the past couple of years -- that I know of - okay -

I am hoping for everyone -- I know it would help so many who are struggling - I wish I could speed things up -

Thanks for your positive comments on the thread - I am sorry for the frustration any of you may be feeling - I hope that will end very soon -

• Upvote 10

Has anyone tried vetting the mystery lady? Regardless thanks for the post uneek

My birthday is on the 10th ladies and gentleman.. let's speed this up smile.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY -- I HOPE YOU ARE DOING THIS ON YOUR BIRTHDAY --- I HOPE IT IS YOUR BEST EVER !!

fat_cat_francis_running_off_with_ot.gif

• Upvote 2

Personally, I have 2 sides to this ride. One side is the side that reads nothing but news articles, does research, and tries to analyze what I perceive to be an "investment". The other side is the side that also likes to read the rumors if for no other reason than to keep my spirits up and also get that adrenaline rush of "What if?". I think I, like many, am attracted to "rumors" just like driving past an accident scene. I can't help myself. I have to read them. And who knows? Maybe someday a rumor will prove out to be true. That being said, I DO have a problem with the crazy pumper gurus who appear that, to be charitable, are just making stuff up to keep spirits up. On the other hand, there are a lot of folks who are desperate and want to believe these folks so badly they'll buy into anything the "gurus" say. I will say, I enjoy reading everyone's opinions and perspectives and am thankful for this forum to allow us to enter into discussions regardless of our individual biases. I know I'm a more educated person for everyone's opinions and perspectives.

Edited by Tirebiter
  • Upvote 5