Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Meds/boots on the ground chat 1/7/13

userghost

Med's chat 1-6-13 @ 11:43pm central ksdunlap

Med (00:43:23): I AM EDITING THE DELETE THE ZERO'S ARTICLE GIVE ME A FEW MIN AND I AM SENDING IT OUT

Med: I HAVE BEFORE JUST DIDNT GO OUT ANYWHERE OT PICK ANY UP MY DAUGHTER BROUGHT ME SOME STUFF OVER PENNY YOU HERE HAWK IF YOU ARE HERE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU ASAP SO CALL ME OR WHATEVER BUT I NEED TO TALK TO YOU

getreill12: whats happening

Med: CHECKING ON A LEAD I NEED TO GET AN ANSWER ON IT COULD LEAD TO SOMETHING VERY BIG

getreill12: somethig big huh did you run accross good info

Med: YES I DID

getreill12: r u sharing>

Med: NOT YET I CANT

getreill12: ok

Med: WE DECIDED TO INVESTIGATE IT FURTHER FIRST AND IF TRUE WHY IS IT GOING ON

Read More Link On Right

getreill12: i understand

Med: HONEST IF I HAD THOSE ANSWERS I WOULD EXPLAIN BUT I NEED THOSE FIRST OTHERWISE IT IS JUST MUMBO JUMBO

getreill12: i'll check in tomorrow

Med:SURE YOU HAVE A GREAT NIGHT

getreill12: get better

Med: TY I WILL TRY LOL

getreill12: GN

Med: GN

tudor: goodnight Med, and DS hope whatever your onto turns out to be something good! night

Med (01:20:25): HEY I AM NOT GOING TO BED NOT YET I AM HERE YOU ALL CHECK YOUR EMAILS HELLO

bronco: Checked E-mail Nothing there yet

Med: HOLD ON OK I GOT SOME NEWS OUT OF IRAQ JUST IN IT IS BOOTS ON THE GROUND I HAVE TO EDIT IT SO HIS IDENTITY CANT BE FOUND OUT BBIAB FIRST INFO.... THE GREEN ZONE IS NO LONGER

FreeG: maybe the people of Iraq will finally get justice

Med: IT IS NOW RENAMED TO AMBER BY THE IRAQI'S NEXT HE/SHE WAS JUST OUTSIDE OF MALIKI'S HOME NO SHIITE OUTSIDE OF MALIKI'S HOME IT IS A CORNER COMPOUND THERE ARE IA'S POSTED EVERY 20FT DOESNT KNOW IF THEY ARE BEEFING UP SECURITY THERE ARE NO AK'S IN SITE THOUGH ALL ARE M16/M4'S THEY ARE CARRYING

they also had Humvee’s and all were wearing IBA and no helmets, so at least 100-150 additional IA doing security around his compound.

The normal Iraqi citizen can’t even get this close for demonstrations near his compound, I wonder if he is just beefing up security in case of a Coup (Just my thinking and I haven’t heard anything to make me think that).

I wish I could take pictures, but they would detain me and take my phone or camera.

I heard Al Sader went to a Church the other day, is he trying form new alliances, the Kurds have Churches too, and there are some in Baghdad. Just my observations for this week.

THAT IS IT THAT CAME DIRECT FROM IRAQ JUST MINUTES AGO HELLO DID I LOSE EVERYONE

JRCivic: Hello Med

Med: HELLO JRCIVIC

JRCivic: I just got here

Med: WELL WELCOME

JRCivic: long time no see

Med: SURELY HAS IT ISNT LIKE THERE WAS A MAJOR REASON FOR ANYONE TO HANG AROUND

JRCivic: I just read up ^^^... do you have an opinion as to why this increase in security around Maliki is occurring ???

Med: NO THIS IS JUST MY BUDDY WHO IS THERE HE WAS JUST THERE I DONT THINK

JRCivic: oh, and what is "IA" ???

Med: IT IS A COUP BERET IBA IS A BERET

FreeG: I was waiting to see what you thought,Med

Med: HONEST

JRCivic: why would American soldiers be defending Maliki ???

Med: IF MY BUDDY ISNT HEARING ANYTHING NO NOT AMERICAN BERETS LOL IRAQI SO MOST LIKELY SPECIAL FORCES

JRCivic: oh I see... sorry

Med: NP I JUST DONT SEE A COUP I KNOW THERE IS TALK OUT OF QUATAR BUT THE ANGER FROM THE OPPOSITION JUST DOESNT SEEM TO BE AT A LEVEL

FreeG: do you think he's getting ready to leave the country?

Med: NO I DONT THINK SO YET HE IS AN EGOMANIAC AND AS WAS WITH HITLER HE WILL HANG TILL THE LAST SECOND

FreeG: or is he under house arrest

Med: THEN IT WILL BE TOO LATE HMMMM NOW THAT I WOULD LOVE WOULDNT YOU SEE DID YOU NOTICE HOW MALIKI IS UPSET

FreeG: that would be a good thing

Med: OVER THE PRESSURE BEING PUT ON THE IRAQI ARMY AND HOW IT COULD POSSIBLY SPLIT IT THIS IS BAD FOR MALIKI BUT GOOD FOR THE OPPOSITION THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED IN LIBYA AND IN SYRIA

FreeG: who do these IA have allegiance to?

Med: TO MALIKI THEY HAD TO BE TRAINED BY US

FreeG: then it would appaer they aren't there to put him under house arest

Med: BY US SPECIAL FORCES RIGHT BUT IT WAS A NICE THOUGHT WASNT IT

FreeG: yea

Med: OK I AM GOING TO BED NOW A BIT TIRED YOU ALL TAKE CARE BBI THE MORNING

JRCivic: thanks for the chat Med

Med: YW TY GN ALL

MORE CHAT ADDED: BY KSDUNLAP Med's chat 1-7-13 @ 4:21am central

Med (05:21:37): GM DS IT IS 421AM CST

silverstar360: morning med got u this time

Med: HI AND GM SILVERSTAR

walter and helen : good morning med and ds been awhile no co

Med: YES IT HAS WALT AND HELEN BUT IT ISNT LIKE YOU MISSED ANYTHING JUST MORE PAIN AND SUFFERING INFLICTED ON THE IRAQI PEOPLE MORE CORRUPTION

walter and helen: noticed been reading forums

Med: MORE DEATH SENTENCES MORE MORE MORE BS LOL NOW THERE IS AN ISSUE THAT MAY CAUSE A MAJOR CHANGE AND IN AN ARTICLE THAT WAS POSTED IT TOTALLY BY ACCIDENT GIVES OUT A RATE

silverstar360: yeah i was ahoping that someone there would find out what his balls were for besides playing with didn't happen

Med: ISNT THAT THE TRUTH I SAID THIS YESTERDAY SILVERSTAR

silverstar360: wow that is news

Med: YES THAT MAYBE I AM SPOILED OR WE ARE HERE IN AMERICA WE TAKE HEROISM AND VALOR AND HONOR FOR GRANTED IT IS AN EVERYDAY THING WE EXPECT IT CUZ WE ARE AMERICANS IN IRAQ LIKE I SAID IF I ASK SOMEONE WHERE YOU FROM AND THEY REPLY IRAQ I WOULD SAY OH I AM SORRY THEY HAD MALIKI BY THE SHORTEST HAIR POSSIBLE HEADING INTO THE WEEKEND

THEY HAD THEM SCARED AND THEY DIDNT DO SHIITE THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN BEATING DOWN DOORS TO GET THOSE 3 MORE MP'S TO SHOW UP AND NOW I JUST POSTED AN ARTICLE THAT STATES BY NAJAFI THEY WILL FORCE THE GOVT TO ENACT ALL 13 DEMANDS OF THE PROTESTORS

HOW HOW WILL THEY DO IT EITHER WE ARE MISSING SOMETHING AND WHAT IS GOING ON IN IRAQ IS NOT SO BAD THAT THE MAJORITY IS NOT TOO UPSET

silverstar360: u can put a sheep in wolfs skin but he just looks mean now a wolf in sheepskin looks gentle until he smiles and uses his teeth iraqies are shee

Med: THE ECONOMY IS GOING TO GO OUT OF THE ROOF AS IN INFLATION THEY KNOW NOW THEY DO NOT QUALIFY FOR THE WTO WHICH THEY WERE GIVEN THE WORD YESTERDAY HELLO WHO SAID ALL ALONG THEY WOULDNT MAAAW

silverstar360: u did

Med: TY BRO LOL OH LET ME GIVE YOU THAT LINE OK THAT SAYS THE RATE

silverstar360: been saying it for about 2yrs

Med: I KNOW THE SAME AS CHAPTER VII I SAID IT EVERYTIME NO IT IS A SIMPLE FIX BUT APPARENTLY YOU CANT FIX STUPID LET ME FIND THAT OK

silverstar360: ok

walter and helen: please

Med: and countries know that the Iraqi dinar is JD oil to become the Iraqi dinar quarter of the value the U.S. dollarbeing the world understand that there is oil wells like it or not, and that there carriers transported Iraqi oil to the world.

NOW I SAID RATE BUT I AM A BIT OFF IT STATES THAT IT WILL BE 1/4 OF THE USD I AM GOING TO GO LAY DOWN FOR A BIT OK LET THIS MEDICATION WORK FOR ABIT

walter and helen: rest well

Med: I WILL BE BACK OK TYVM GN FOR NOW

luce1216: Thanks, Med !

silverstar360: nite med

MORE CHATADDED BY GLK Med chat 1-7-2013 7:30 pm Eastern

Python says to (19:09:43): Hey Med

Med says to (19:09:48): HEY PYTHON I JUST WANT TO SAY ONE THING CAUTION OK

guardian says to (19:10:41): ok

Med says to (19:10:43): THIS GROUP IS YES BUYING UP DINAR AND WILL BUY OURS ON ASKING ME ?'S ABOUT THIS BUYING UP DINAR IN THE US IT IS BETTER YOU DONT IT IS NOT ILLEGAL BUT LETS JUST SAY THIS YOU WOULD NOT BE INVITING ANY OF THESE PEOPLE EVER OVER FOR A BBQ

tudor says to (19:15:59): hahahaha

guardian says to (19:16:01): LOL

Med says to (19:16:07): AND I DONT WANT TO GET INVOLVED

Python says to (19:16:08): LOL

guardian says to (19:16:14): take the money and run lol

Med says to (19:16:15): EXCEPT TO DUMP MY DINAR YES THAT IS IT IT IS NOTHING THAT I SET UP OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH I WAS JUST GIVEN A HEADS UP SEVERAL MONTHS AGO AND THEN I GOT ANOTHER HEADS UP I THEN CONTACTED MY FIRST SOURCE AND THEY VERIFIED MY SECOND

FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND THEY ARE BEING BANKROLLED THE FAR EAST AND THEN BUYING UP BILLIONS OF DINAR USING THE DINAR TO BUY UP PROPERTIES BUT AS IN THIS WAY OFFERING XAMOUNT OF DINARS TO OTHER INVESTORS FOR PROPERTIES THEN SELLING OFF THAT PROPERTY FOR CASH

AND SOME HOW IT IS HELPING BANKROLL THEM EVEN MORE I ASKED WHO GETS HURT HERE AND I WAS TOLD THE BUYERS IF THEY ARE WRONG I CAN LIVE WITH THAT

TBar52 says to (19:20:50): then do they know something?

Med says to (19:21:09): NO MORE THAN WE DO THEY KNOW OIL IS GOING TO BE PUMPING OUT OF IRAQ IN A FEW YRS AT INCREDIBLE AMOUNTS THEY ALSO KNOW THE DINAR WILL REVALUE AND THAT IT CANT STAY WHERE IT IS AT BUT

THEY CAN WAIT AND IF YOU WANT TO TAKE THAT CHANCE SO CAN YOU AND I IF THE PRICE IS ABOVE .35 I AM OUT

TBar52 says to (19:22:26):

ditto

Med says to (19:22:38): AT MY AGE RIGHT NOW THAT AMOUNT PLUS MY PENSIONS I WILL BE HAPPY

TBar52 says to (19:22:53): whats weird is to spend billions and wait

and for how long?

Med says to (19:23:10): I DOUBT IT DONT MICRO IT CUZ I AM NOT GOING TO IT IS ON THEM

TBar52 says to (19:23:41): i know u have taught me well lol

Med says to (19:23:46): LOL

TBar52 says to (19:24:11): i should say taught us

yukon says to (19:24:12): hope your feeling better med

Med says to (19:24:19): LOOK AT HOW MUCH MONEY WEALTHY PEOPLE WASTE

lmdinar says to (19:24:23): my only question is ....." will you still have a party?"

Med says to (19:24:26): NOT MUCH YUKON YES I WILL

Med says to (19:33:34): TIME TO GO BACK TO BED TAKE CARE ALL

W8n2cashin says to (19:33:49):

k, rest up

Med says to (19:33:49): TY ALL AGAIN MED OUT

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I took one of your negs away.... I really don't understand the neggers here.. I would personally do away with that +1 -1 thing....

WOW, this was worse than watching Survivor... What a waste of my time...

-

Watching the BCS Championship Game !!!!!

Congrats Bamagirl...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I took one of your negs away.... I really don't understand the neggers here.. I would personally do away with that +1 -1 thing....

Watching the BCS Championship Game !!!!!

Congrats Bamagirl...

I took the other neg away because I read the Med post and I don't feel anyone should shoot the messenger. And, YES, it was a waste of my time.

Likewise, congrats Bamagirllaugh.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

emot-LMAO.gif This is the biggest pile of sh@te I have ever read! Med just likes the sound of his own voice. Was there anything of importance in this?.....did I miss it?

You got it BettyBoop, you didn't miss a thing. Such a waste of time.mad.gifmad.gif

Chartman17

• Upvote 1

also looks like the tribe of med ,,, has left the scene, only three folks replying? or just two people typing back and forth :blink: , funny med already has the rate posted at .25 meds rate 10 cents higher ,, his guy { booties on the ground } must be very well connected <_<

• Upvote 1

Med GM

Med THIS IS AN URGENT MESSAGE

Med TO ALL MEMBERS

Med SCRATCH THE INFO I GAVE YOU

Med IT WAS TRUE

jlsirrom O.K.

Med BUT ALSO THIS GROUP IS UNDER FEDERAL INVESTIGATION

Med AND WE DO NOT WANT TO GET CAUGHT UP IN THAT

jlsirrom Not good

Med NO NOT GOOD

Med THAT IS WHY I SAID IT WAS A MORAL DECISION

Med I WANTED OUT

Med BUT

Med NOT IF THIS IS ILLEGAL

Med IF MY GOVT SAYS IT IS NOT RIGHT

Med THEN THAT IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME

wolfpack federal investigation for what

Med HOW WOULD I KNOW

Med I WAS TOLD TO SCRATCH THE STORY

Med I DID

jlsirrom By your people?

Med YES

jlsirrom Good enough

Med I DONT WANT ANYONE HARMED

Med AND NEITHER DO THEY

Med I JUST GOT THAT EMAIL

Med AND WAS ASKED TO DO IT

Med WE ALL JL AND WP

Med HAVE ONLY YOUR BEST INTERESTS

Med AT HEART

Med AND MY FRIEND WOULD NOT TELL ME

Med TO STOP

Med IF SOMETHING BAD WAS NOT HAPPENING

Med AND THERE IS

Med BBIAB

Update to the story........................Now it has been cancelled... :blink:

poor kid just needs attention.... to bad he is so dam stupid he would not know if he was under federal investigation even after he was indited.... what group is he in that is under federal investigation? I know he is not in Brad Heubners Group in Toledo, Ohio, I was just a listener in that group, but it is my Home city and I know all of the players!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, seems the consensus of opinion here is one I have had for quite a long time...Med DOES like the sound of his own voice, and exists I believe primarily so he can bask in the glory of all his followers bowing down to his all knowing and almighty throne of knowledge. What he doesn't seem to get is that his opinion, just like everyone else;s on the planet, is just that...an opinion. Sadly, he is convinced, and amazingly his devout flock is also convinced that his is the one true way and the one truth. Pathetic if you ask me and smacks of things like Jim Jones, David Koresh and a few others. He sets a dangerous precedent.But, thats jmho.

• Upvote 3