Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama: "We Don't Have A Spending Problem"

krome2ez

Obama to Boehner:

'We Don't Have a Spending Problem'

Obamamiddle.png?w=420?w=420

undefined In an interview with Stephen Moore of the Wall Street Journal, newly re-elected House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) opened up about President Obama’s utter unwillingness to cut a single dollar from federal spending. In a stunning admission, Obama reportedly told Boehner, “We don’t have a spending problem.” by Ben Shapiro

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government?utm_source=e_breitbart_com&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Breitbart+News+Roundup%2C+January+7%2C+2013&utm_campaign=20130107_m114881827_Breitbart+News+Roundup%2C+January+7%2C+2013&utm_term=Big+Government

• Upvote 1

Well obama then you can pay for your own flight to hawaii and he

gave us his answer look at the pic.

Guess he was jesturing that we are number 1? yeah thats it.

can I baptise him for 15 minutes

Oh he cant stay under that long my bad.

the manual didnt specify how long.

• Upvote 2

Well obama then you can pay for your own flight to hawaii and he

gave us his answer look at the pic.

Guess he was jesturing that we are number 1? yeah thats it.

can I baptise him for 15 minutes

Oh he cant stay under that long my bad.

the manual didnt specify how long.

I'm flabbergasted.

Actually a post of yours,

for one, that I understand,

and two, that I agree with. :lol:

I'm flabbergasted.

Actually a post of yours,

for one, that I understand,

and two, that I agree with. :lol:/>

Well Thank You Krome2ez

I might not like guns butt you can always use a foot up his butt

out the door for doing a lousy job with this country.He cant even create his own job.

Must less create jobs for the masses who are outta work and losing their homes to other countries products

and profits.Oh their being good stewarts of their money alright at our expense!

I would like to be the first guy through the door with a JawBone of a arse!

I would clean whitehouse with it.Get some intelligent folks in their and get our own economy going first

because we are supposed to be proud of our nation.We are supposed to be one of the smartest nations in the world

well not by looking in the whitehouse first I tell you what.I would put the FEAR of God right through his heart

and burn those sheeps clothing he's wearing and show the true wolf that he is.I have to worry about

my employees because of him trying to be like cesar and give it all to him and the rest of the heathens

on the take.I dont have to like the devil I can hate him.

takes a deep breath and writes

Love and Peace

+1 for you Krome Have a Great Day!

• Upvote 1

Obama to Boehner:

'We Don't Have a Spending Problem'

Obamamiddle.png?w=420?w=420

undefined In an interview with Stephen Moore of the Wall Street Journal, newly re-elected House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) opened up about President Obama’s utter unwillingness to cut a single dollar from federal spending. In a stunning admission, Obama reportedly told Boehner, “We don’t have a spending problem.” by Ben Shapiro

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government?utm_source=e_breitbart_com&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Breitbart+News+Roundup%2C+January+7%2C+2013&utm_campaign=20130107_m114881827_Breitbart+News+Roundup%2C+January+7%2C+2013&utm_term=Big+Government

.. ya i saw this .. i think this is the one where tim gietner is sitting at the table picking his nose and eating it .. obama looks like hes ready to throw up

• Upvote 1