Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Asiacell Shares on ISX

FirstTop

Does anybody have the process of getting the Asiacell shares on reserve during 2 Jan - 2 Feb 2013 time period?

Do I need a form? I couldn't find one in my ISX report documents or the Asiacell website.

I have a Warka broker and have emailed him (Google GMail) but have not received any response for 2 days.

Someone has posted that the minimum share purchase through Warka is 200,000. Correct? That is approx. $4000 of IQD

Thanks for any help.

SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

:peace:

Does anybody have the process of getting the Asiacell shares on reserve during 2 Jan - 2 Feb 2013 time period?

Do I need a form? I couldn't find one in my ISX report documents or the Asiacell website.

I have a Warka broker and have emailed him (Google GMail) but have not received any response for 2 days.

Someone has posted that the minimum share purchase through Warka is 200,000. Correct? That is approx. $4000 of IQD

Thanks for any help.

SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

:peace:/>

Depends on your broker, but with mine I simply submit a purchase order as usual. Warka may be different. good luck.

Sorry, my fat fingers hit the calculator incorrect. 200,000 shares are not $4000

I did get hold of my Warka Broker and he sent me this email (Gmail).

"There is no form or sample simply you providing a signed authorization letter authorizing our bank to execute the related stock order deducting the funds and fees from your account indicating the stocks and number of shares that you are interested in purchasing in accordance with the minimum quantity making sure that the company is trading and listed on the electronic board by checking the official ISX website"

So I am still trying to find out how to get Reserve shares purchased. Anybody know how? Through Asiacell ? Will try that next.

Again sorry for the amount. ~22 IQD per share

This is the email I that I recieved today..

I am looking into the stock also!

see below:

Dear Sir,

Kindly note that Asia Cell symbol is TASC.

Please note that this company is currently not listed and trading on the electronic board where it is only possible to purchase a stock that is listed and registered on the Iraqi Stock Exchange and trading in the market..

For any further questions please contact us directly isx@warka-bank-iq.com

Best regards,

ISX Department

Warka Bank for Investment and Finance

This e-mail is confidential and the information contained in it is privileged. It should not be read, copied or used by anyone other than the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by return email, and delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any person

PS. They always think I am a guy :) humm? :lol:

• Upvote 1

Thanks for any help.

SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

peace.gif

I tried to reserve my bid for stock only to get a email stating "Not traded on electronic board".

Stock price is 22.00 dinars per share @ 200,000 shares = 4,400,000.00 dinars if not mistaken.

Any info past it on.THX

I am having the same problem with them. I have 2 isx brokers. Al jazeera is on the ball. They sent me a ton of emails of how to get in line to purchase while warka has denied my purchase request 2 times with this same email?

I even requested they execute the purchase on february 3rd but i do not think they understand?

Dear Sir,

Please note that this company is currently not listed and trading on the electronic board where it is only possible to purchase a stock that is listed and registered on the Iraqi Stock Exchange and trading in the market..

Best regards,

ISX Department

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same problem with them. I have 2 isx brokers. Al jazeera is on the ball. They sent me a ton of emails of how to get in line to purchase while warka has denied my purchase request 2 times with this same email?

I even requested they execute the purchase on february 3rd but i do not think they understand?

Dear Sir,

Best regards,

ISX Department

Also, February 3rd is on a Sunday, with Warka we would only be able to purchase the following Tuesday the 5th of February. After all these years Warka is being kind of lowdown to its clients regarding this IPO. JMO