Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta: Just In From Iraqi TV - The Process Of Deleting Zeros Is COMPLETE !

DinarThug

I wish I could turn off my Guru BS filter for just a few moments to ejoy such a whopper but not gonna let myself get fooled... not today at least......

I had my share of hypes in the past also, we've learn from them thrue the years....I hope just like every one else but the hopes are not hypes anymore.

If it realy does revalue, then good, I"ll be running like hell to tha bank but if it doen't, I wont be disapointed and down like I've been in the past....

In the mean time, lets slap the U's out of the word GURU...GORV :D

Go RV

SnooZ

Edited by snooz
  • Upvote 2

"We are getting ready to implement our plans, there are several meetings to attend first. What hotel are we staying at & where's the wine?" Most likely they need more time. But, don't be fooled, it's in the hands of the 51% owners of the bank.

"We are getting ready to implement our plans, there are several meetings to attend first. What hotel are we staying at & where's the wine?" Most likely they need more time. But, don't be fooled, it's in the hands of the 51% owners of the bank.

Hope Delta's right cause I didn't care much for the story in "newshound" today that basically said the opposite.

Quote Below:

Parliamentary Finance: reset the currency project has been postponed because of the successive political crises

Wrote on: 07/01/2013 14:53:09

Revealed the Finance Committee in Parliament to postpone the project to delete reset currency, which it was hoped that performs this year after the completion of all actions related to the project confirmed that the reason for the delay is the successive political crises and the central bank crisis

The committee member said MP Magda Tamimi told the future today, Sunday, that “the proposed reset rates for Aishd any progress through due to the political situation and passed by the Central Bank”

She added, “On this basis, has been postponed Multi deletion of zeros was not implemented this year,”

For his part, called the economic expert Mackie Mohammed Wardam need to activate reset currency project because it is in the service of the national economy by reducing the money supply in the domestic market “

He added, “deleting three zeros from the currency contributes to the re-structuring of the Iraqi currency, which facilitates transactions in the market and accounts for government departments”

He added, “All competent authorities support this national project and speed up its implementation during the current year“And demanded the prime minister earlier in the central bank to wait to draft deleted three zeros from the local currency, as a major project and needs to be enough time to apply.

Posted Today,

I would never post stuff like this but like Steve said it does fit the big picture.

Cbi being ready to implement doesn't necessarily mean tomorrow but it does seem to point to the very near future :)/> :)/> :)/>

I can't see them saying this now and implementing 000 in a year from now ;)/>. If they said this today, IMO it's gotta be implemented in the near future.

Sager

More hope? I am Wishing & Hoping With a Prayer !! Uneek

Just let the 000 be off the rate ...and we will be GOLDEN.

• Upvote 1

I get about 10 or so Iraq channels , Iraq today, Iraq edu, Iraq medical, Iraqia sport, Iraqia tv, Baghdad tv, Kurdistan tv, Al Iraq tv, and the channel he's talking about, and there has been no mention of anything pertaining to deleting zeros or anything close to it

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I get about 10 or so Iraq channels , Iraq today, Iraq edu, Iraq medical, Iraqia sport, Iraqia tv, Baghdad tv, Kurdistan tv, Al Iraq tv, and the channel he's talking about, and there has been no mention of anything pertaining to deleting zeros or anything close to it

Thanks for the post and plus1 to even you out. Whomever negged you is weak and forgets the post in June 2011 by Delta stating Shabs said on Iraqi TV that the dinar would increase in value within the next 10 days. I, too, had several folks in Iraq at the time who spoke the language and watched the news, who debunked that rumor.

• Upvote 1

EagleEye and Adlon..... don't worry those pretty little heads one little bit with concern..... You must have missed the part where Delta puts us all at ease:

DELTA: THE NEW GOV OF THE CBI GOT THE POWER TO INCREASE THE VALUE OF IQD AT ANY TIME HE WANTS , AND WE ALL KNOW THAT HE GOT THAT POWER FROM THE BOARD OF DIR OF THE CBI. SO THIS ARTICLE DOESN'T CONCERN ME.

If Delta is not concerned, why would anyone be concerned?

Of course he doesn't happen to give reference for his foundation statement...

THE NEW GOV OF THE CBI GOT THE POWER TO INCREASE THE VALUE OF IQD AT ANY TIME HE WANTS

Was that power granted to the Board of Directors by leprechauns on this planet, or only the planet Delta occupies?

AND WE ALL KNOW THAT HE GOT THAT POWER FROM THE BOARD OF DIR OF THE CBI

And we know that because the leprechauns told Delta and Delta is telling us.... or.... are we just pretending this is common knowledge found all over the internet?

So trying to get a handle on this... it would appear that there is an article brought over by Thugster, several others posted the actual translation saying the project to delete has been delayed.... BUT, despite an actual article saying this, we should not be concerned because Delta is not concerned, because through some telepathic magic (or leprechauns) we all KNOW things that are not evidenced in any written, or spoken form that anyone can find.... but these things we KNOW nonetheless carries more credibility of truth, than do multiple articles refuting it? Certainly puts my mind at ease...

Guess I'll have to throw in with Steve that this fits "our" (iraqi dinar holders) timing.... and from that, garner even more credibility that this must be true....

Well then I best be off to go pack... I'll have to lose 5 pounds in 3 days so I can fit into all those beach party clothes I'll be packing tonight.... and must remember to find that box of tiny paper umbrellas we'll be needing for the festive blue colored cocktails..... I think I'll fly down to cash-in with my neighbor so I can sleep-in this morning.... So many things to do .... so little time.... biggrin.gif

Apparently you don't get the Magic Mushroom channel ??? biggrin.gif

• Upvote 5

] 1-7-13 Kaperoni: Article quote: "it would serve the citizen and the national economy, considering that groups large will turn into a thousand small unit." That is another great quote...clearly meaning to me...that larger 3 zero dinars will turn into a thousand smaller dinars.... Which shows that the dinar will be honored at its printed face value (no LOP). Love it!

"Groups large will turn into thousands of small units"..Of course, we all know that's inherent of replacing our 000 notes with the lower denoms, but how can CAP derive No lop from this particular lose translation. However, if correct I do like the existence and placement of the stated...serving the national economy. I personally do not believe there will be a lop, but I don't believe this in itself is solid affirmation. I just wish this thing would unfold already.

• Upvote 1

Do you think Frank and Delta actually believe their own bullsnot?There is only one thing Frank and Delta are good for...... :butt-kicking:/>

Frank's sells dinar.

From SteveI Just now:

Delta posted the following about an hour ago: URGENT URGENT URGENT JUST IN FROM IRAQI TV ALFAYHAA THE PROCESS OF DELETING ZEROS FROM IQD IS COMPLETE , AND THE CBI IS GETTING READY TO IMPLEMENT. DELTA

Excellent if true. It does fit our timing so just maybe this could be it? We are still working more information. Blessings, Steve

LETS ALL HOPE !!! UNEEK

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

JUST IN FROM IRAQI TV (ALFAYHAA) THE PROCESS OF DELETING ZEROS IS *COMPLETE*, AND THE CBI IS GETTING READY TO IMPLEMENT.

WCCDinar: Thank you Delta... But havent they said this before?? Just seems like the same-o song and dance....???

DELTA: YES, BUT THIS IS THE END OF THE SONG AND THE LAST DANCE

End Quote

lol.

How does Delta sleep at night with all the lies he's spewed over the years?

That would imply he and the other "Gurus" have a conscience ( preventing them from sleeping at night due their BS spreading false hope all over the Net each and every time).

I don't believe that ( them having a conscience) is the case.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nothing against Delta but I don't believe the CBI would announce on public TV the RV is about to happen. This would cause too much a run on IQD.

I believe the date & rate will happen unannounced, then made public after the fact.

This goes against all logic to go public ahead of the event.

So what does that "The Process of Deleting the Zeros" being complete really mean? Assuming Iraq has an adequate supply of newly printed currency in place required to flush out the existing supply of higher denoms, it only makes sense that Iraq banking system should be anticipating of a rush of citizens anxious to exchange mountains of low denoms for 'something' more efficient. I think the CBI has been using (high demand) Petro Dollars - to supplement the flushing out of the old (low demand) high denoms as a way to facilitate the 'flushing out process'. Logically, this takes huge pressure off the banking system much soften the ass-kicking exchange rates Iraqi Citizens face on the street and when conduction cross border transactions with their trading neighbors. Before an organized RV can occur, in a country devoid of credit-debit cards, cash machines etc., there simply has to be a sane monetary exchange platform in place before all hell breaks loose! Think about it!