Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Directors of the Central Bank

VIZIOIRAQI

Well, y'all can call me crazy, but I am just not buying into the .25 figure. I think it's ridiculously low and wouldn't help the Iraqis one bit.Not buying the 5, 6, 7, 8 dollar figures either, but I AM sticking with my initial feeling of around 1 to 1. I think the .25 figure is designed to panic a lot of folks into selling out. Smoke and mirrors my friends...smoke and mirrors.

I think we would be seriously lucky to get .25 cemts amd I do think that this is probably more close to being realistic.

• Upvote 1

Bodeen.... I hate to disagree with you but intelligence and keepm should never be in the same sentence.... I think the guy is probably a greeter at Wally World or the head fry cook at a Waffle House..... I have ignored him for the past couple of years and should probably do so now but heck.... Why not jump on the bandwagon!!! Lol

Stone,,, Didn't think I would see this type of comment from you.... Joke about the mans employment status all you want but if a debate between you and Keepm (on the dinar ) were on the card........

I WILL TAKE KEEPM.......

I now have some land in east Texas and can't wait to move from Euless Tx to the woods of east Texas...

See ya in the woods my friend

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So they have a choice.1) continue to sell their oil for .25 to the USD. Or 2) increase the oil production x 4 to 12 million bpd! I don't believe for a minute that they are going to continue to sell cheap oil based on a weak Dinar!.....IMO

Agree, the longer they sell cheap oil the longer they stay poor - So are they shuffling back and forth from one foot to another trying to make progress to the next step (*****-footing around) or at some point are they going to stop shuffling and just take a giant step?

REVALUE

• Upvote 1

Stone,,, Didn't think I would see this type of comment from you.... Joke about the mans employment status all you want but if a debate between you and Keepm (on the dinar ) were on the card........

I WILL TAKE KEEPM.......

I now have some land in east Texas and can't wait to move from Euless Tx to the woods of east Texas...

See ya in the woods my friend

Bodeen.... I went from East Texas a kid to Euless, Texas. I actually graduated from Trinity. I got back out to East Texas as soon as I could!!!!! As a matter of fact, I got out of high school in May of 85 and I left Euless in June of 85 and have not looked back since!! As for keepm... he and I have had debates back in the day and I would love to debate him more if he did so like an adult.

• Upvote 3

Bodeen.... I hate to disagree with you but intelligence and keepm should never be in the same sentence.... I think the guy is probably a greeter at Wally World or the head fry cook at a Waffle House..... I have ignored him for the past couple of years and should probably do so now but heck.... Why not jump on the bandwagon!!! Lol

I wish i had one of those jobs.......sure would be a lot less stressful!!! LOL

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Well, y'all can call me crazy, but I am just not buying into the .25 figure. I think it's ridiculously low and wouldn't help the Iraqis one bit.Not buying the 5, 6, 7, 8 dollar figures either, but I AM sticking with my initial feeling of around 1 to 1. I think the .25 figure is designed to panic a lot of folks into selling out. Smoke and mirrors my friends...smoke and mirrors.

YOU ARE NOT CRAZY.....JUST TOTALLY IGNORANT!!.....AT $.25, I WILL HAVE A NICE PROPERTY OVERLOOKING THE PACIFIC OCEAN.

• Upvote 1

IF THEY DO RV .. and they come out at 25 cents with a deadline to turn in all the old dinars for new ones or dollars .. then they float the dinar up to a dollar they would pay for the revaluation .. and buy all our dinars for free..ill take 250 grand for a one grand investment anytime.. who wouldnt

• Upvote 3

IF THEY DO RV .. and they come out at 25 cents with a deadline to turn in all the old dinars for new ones or dollars .. then they float the dinar up to a dollar they would pay for the revaluation .. and buy all our dinars for free..ill take 250 grand for a one grand investment anytime.. who wouldnt

Yes we all would...sooo would Keep :rolleyes::blink::)

• Upvote 1