Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Directors of the Central Bank

VIZIOIRAQI

Keep can be rude at times bodeen. He has brought this on himself. I personally have nothing against him, but if you need a pot stirred, he's your man. He love's controversy and knows what buttons to push.

ps. Congrats on a year of smoke free !!! Been just over 4 years for me.

pp

Agreed, dude has strong opinions, he can just be... well, rude is a good way to put it. I know i am an a**hole in my everyday life, so I know when i am pushing someone, but I do it anyway, like Keepm does here.. Best put him on ignore, pretty sure thats what my employees have done to me ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Keep can be rude at times bodeen. He has brought this on himself. I personally have nothing against him, but if you need a pot stirred, he's your man. He love's controversy and knows what buttons to push.

ps. Congrats on a year of smoke free !!! Been just over 4 years for me.

pp

PP just gave you a +1 my friend.... We have both been members here a long time and seen many come and go.... Keepm is another long time member and I believe he's a very intelligent young man that has done his homework on this investment... That being said his ( at times ) youthful cockiness is what most here take from his post but I think he really wants to help the members here by sharing his research with them... I personally have learned a lot from his posts and hope to see more of them without all the negs.....

4 years is awesome brother... I pray I make that mark

God Bless

Jeff

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Finally we are getting something concrete, besides all this lopster talk coming from the "KEEP". over and over and over and over that we are not going to make a dime on this is getting old. Personally, I would be happy with .10 RV, but .25 is good, and 1.00 is outstanding!!!! This is a risky investment, and I think we all understand that, but I keep thinking about the potential that Iraq has. Waiting for a date.

When exactly have i said that we will never make a dime? Lol.....if you can find that statement from me, ill give you all my dinar for free.......

I have merely pointed out that the CBI does not intend to RV the dinar like we want based on their statements. Not saying they will without a doubt follow through with that otherwise i wouldnt be here which im sure you can come to that conclusion on your own!

Im here just as you and everyone else here.....we all bought dinar to make money, and i intend to hold on until we know the final outcome or see a new currency code come down the pike. So before you assume next time who thinks what just because they can see things as they are, remember the reason why we are all here. Its a little silly to claim or classify someone as a lopster as if people actually do not want to make any money.....

Common sense goes a long way!

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

I personally enjoy Keeps replies or assessments, whatever you won't to call them. He plays the devils advocate and has many times been unfairly negged, and criticized. Keep. keep up the good work, you make us all think and if you do so by being "cocky" oh well.

• Upvote 2

I personally enjoy Keeps replies or assessments, whatever you won't to call them. He plays the devils advocate and has many times been unfairly negged, and criticized. Keep. keep up the good work, you make us all think and if you do so by being "cocky" oh well.

The keepster be righteous, more powa' to the keepster! +1

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Doh! Well actually you just said it. Let me point it out with parenthesis and then contact me about my shipping address for the dinar. I know you are not a lopster and actually like your candid analyzations.

When exactly have i said that (we will never make a dime?) Lol.....if you can find that statement from me, ill give you all my dinar for free.......

Actually if I can cash in at .25, I will cash it all in and then buy some of the non zeroed currency to sit on, just after my party an recovery. ;)

• Upvote 1

Well, y'all can call me crazy, but I am just not buying into the .25 figure. I think it's ridiculously low and wouldn't help the Iraqis one bit.Not buying the 5, 6, 7, 8 dollar figures either, but I AM sticking with my initial feeling of around 1 to 1. I think the .25 figure is designed to panic a lot of folks into selling out. Smoke and mirrors my friends...smoke and mirrors.

Edited by silas
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Doh! Well actually you just said it. Let me point it out with parenthesis and then contact me about my shipping address for the dinar. I know you are not a lopster and actually like your candid analyzations.

When exactly have i said that (we will never make a dime?) Lol.....if you can find that statement from me, ill give you all my dinar for free.......

Actually if I can cash in at .25, I will cash it all in and then buy some of the non zeroed currency to sit on, just after my party an recovery. ;)/>

How will those of us with electronic Dinar be able to transform our Dinar into non zeroed currency? kind of curious about your reasoning.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

PP just gave you a +1 my friend.... We have both been members here a long time and seen many come and go.... Keepm is another long time member and I believe he's a very intelligent young man that has done his homework on this investment... That being said his ( at times ) youthful cockiness is what most here take from his post but I think he really wants to help the members here by sharing his research with them... I personally have learned a lot from his posts and hope to see more of them without all the negs.....

God Bless

Jeff

Thank You for speaking up Bodeen smile.gif I have learned a lot from Keeps as well, haha... ONLY after I was willing to listen to what he was saying.

I have respect for what he brings, after all he was the first one to get across to me that a "neutral event" is NOT what we should be rooting for when we are reading articles that are telling us just that.

I agree with him that our best hope is that they won't do what they have been saying they want to do.

• Upvote 5

:)/>

Keep is a great asset to this forum. Using an analogy, Keep is like the hammer, and we are like the nail, and Keep sometimes hits us in the head, with a little reality, to drive home the point! :lol:/>

Just don't hit us so hard Keep!!! :lol:/> We get the point!!! :lol:/>

We all want this investment to end extremely well, but we know it is a risk, and I think that Keep, really only wants people to be prepared for some failure. He is invested, same as we are, so I personally value his opinion, just like a lot of people here. Like anyone else in the investment, he looks to make a lot of profit, or a little profit, whichever it turns out to be.

Keep.....thank you, and don't worry about the Boo-Birds!!!

Go RV!!!

:)/> :)/> :)/>

• Upvote 4

Thank You for speaking up Bodeen smile.gif I have learned a lot from Keeps as well, haha... ONLY after I was willing to listen to what he was saying.

I have respect for what he brings, after all he was the first one to get across to me that a "neutral event" is NOT what we should be rooting for when we are reading articles that are telling us just that.

I agree with him that our best hope is that they won't do what they have been saying they want to do.

Yes, yes, actually it's good to hear pro and con views on any topic to weigh the alternatives. I would like to hear both keep's and dinarck's opinion on the article and see what they think. ;)

• Upvote 1

God Bless

Jeff

Bodeen.... I hate to disagree with you but intelligence and keepm should never be in the same sentence.... I think the guy is probably a greeter at Wally World or the head fry cook at a Waffle House..... I have ignored him for the past couple of years and should probably do so now but heck.... Why not jump on the bandwagon!!! Lol

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Bodeen.... I hate to disagree with you but intelligence and keepm should never be in the same sentence.... I think the guy is probably a greeter at Wally World or the head fry cook at a Waffle House..... I have ignored him for the past couple of years and should probably do so now but heck.... Why not jump on the bandwagon!!! Lol

Haha stonewall well stated! That was good.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If it weren't for people like keep (not just keep) to keep everyone grounded, this could very well turn into what similar sigts have turned into. People have a way of getting so wrapped up in what they want to happen, they don't even try to see the truth of what could happen. Opposing views and opinions are healthy and get people thinking. As long as there is some level of respect throughout, I'm cool with it.

• Upvote 1

Will somebody please come get me when the date is revealed.......I'll be in Off Topics collecting negs. Thanks in advance. biggrin.gif

GO RV, then BV

Now this got a huge laugh out of me! So many of my FAV posters in off-topics are gone, too many negs, so don't get yourself in too much trouble.

Keep.....thank you, and don't worry about the Boo-Birds!!!

Go RV!!!

smile.gif/> smile.gif/> smile.gif/>

I second that!

• Upvote 2