Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Directors of the Central Bank

VIZIOIRAQI

You are correct. This is referring solely to oil, Which more than likely means the HCL. This has nothing to do with the exchange rate i personally believe it will be around a buck.

Please let it happen so I can invest in assault rifles!

• Upvote 7

Bing Translator:

Top: Central Bank Management Agency is to weaken himBaghdad/Farah Assem Al TaeeIndependent MP Hassan Alawi said that CBI management proxy is a weakening of this institution cash and that its strength and durability will be the strength of the Iraqi currency and have a weight on fiscal balances.

The top of the "integrity" and for this reason we note that the law gave the Central Bank officials similar immunity immunity given to members of the House of representatives while the Ministers have no Central Bank staff immunity so as not to be held hostage by emotions or side effects.

The top issue internationally condemned and the weakened financial position and weaken confidence in the Central Bank without Iraqi oil and that States know that the Iraqi dinar is oil to the value of 10,000 Iraqi dinars a quarter of the value of the US dollar that the world understands that there are oil wells like it or not, there is a vector carrying Iraqi oil to the world.

He top that covered the Central Bank and the Iraqi dinar is keeping wealth alfateh owned by the country, which kept him standing up and holding before the unrest, the Central Bank, the flow of oil is the Iraqi currency deterioration.

• Upvote 1

Bing Translator:

Top: Central Bank Management Agency is to weaken himBaghdad/Farah Assem Al TaeeIndependent MP Hassan Alawi said that CBI management proxy is a weakening of this institution cash and that its strength and durability will be the strength of the Iraqi currency and have a weight on fiscal balances.

The top of the "integrity" and for this reason we note that the law gave the Central Bank officials similar immunity immunity given to members of the House of representatives while the Ministers have no Central Bank staff immunity so as not to be held hostage by emotions or side effects.

The top issue internationally condemned and the weakened financial position and weaken confidence in the Central Bank without Iraqi oil and that States know that the Iraqi dinar is oil to the value of 10,000 Iraqi dinars a quarter of the value of the US dollar that the world understands that there are oil wells like it or not, there is a vector carrying Iraqi oil to the world.

He top that covered the Central Bank and the Iraqi dinar is keeping wealth alfateh owned by the country, which kept him standing up and holding before the unrest, the Central Bank, the flow of oil is the Iraqi currency deterioration.

blink.gif Who dat? Who dere? blink.gif

GO RV, then BV

Finally we are getting something concrete, besides all this lopster talk coming from the "KEEP". over and over and over and over that we are not going to make a dime on this is getting old. Personally, I would be happy with .10 RV, but .25 is good, and 1.00 is outstanding!!!! This is a risky investment, and I think we all understand that, but I keep thinking about the potential that Iraq has. Waiting for a date.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

lechesuerte I think you just took the air out of the other translation. sad.gif not your fault

"oil to the value of 10,000 Iraqi dinars a quarter of the value of the US dollar"

BUMMER just when it was starting to look positive dry.gif

Well it was nice while it lasted, back to waiting for some positive news.

DropItLikeItsHot GO RV biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Still waiting

• Upvote 1

lechesuerte I think you just took the air out of the other translation. sad.gif not your fault

"oil to the value of 10,000 Iraqi dinars a quarter of the value of the US dollar"

BUMMER just when it was starting to look positive dry.gif

Well it was nice while it lasted, back to waiting for some positive news.

DropItLikeItsHot GO RV biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Still waiting

Unfortunately I believe the same, but it is better to be informed and therefore prepared. Hopefully the rate will rise even if it needs to be over time.

• Upvote 1

So they have a choice.1) continue to sell their oil for .25 to the USD. Or 2) increase the oil production x 4 to 12 million bpd! I don't believe for a minute that they are going to continue to sell cheap oil based on a weak Dinar!.....IMO

won't they just sell oil for dollars as they are now?

You mean the rate of the dinar for in-country use?

Finally we are getting something concrete, besides all this lopster talk coming from the "KEEP". over and over and over and over that we are not going to make a dime on this is getting old. Personally, I would be happy with .10 RV, but .25 is good, and 1.00 is outstanding!!!! This is a risky investment, and I think we all understand that, but I keep thinking about the potential that Iraq has. Waiting for a date.

Why do ppl constantly throw Keepm under the bus ?????? Believe me he wants the same thing you do out of this investment... Stop reading his posts or better yet just put him on ignore..

At least he's not here lying to you every week like the Gurus....

Keep on Keepm....

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

Why do ppl constantly throw Keepm under the bus ?????? Believe me he wants the same thing you do out of this investment... Stop reading his posts or better yet just put him on ignore..

At least he's not here lying to you every week like the Gurus....

Keep on Keepm....

Keep can be rude at times bodeen. He has brought this on himself. I personally have nothing against him, but if you need a pot stirred, he's your man. He love's controversy and knows what buttons to push.

ps. Congrats on a year of smoke free !!! Been just over 4 years for me.

pp

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1