Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Directors of the Central Bank

VIZIOIRAQI

at .25 cents I could cash what I needed to for becoming debt free & hold the rest for something higher & cash as I needed to & when over 2 or 3 plus cash the remaining out. So that works for me now lets just find a date for when & that would help the stress levels.

Lol, glad that works for you!

Not gonna lie, but that would work for me too. (Wake up staunch! Wake up dammit! )

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Well, 25 cents per Dinar for a come out rate will work for me too. Hope that the cash in period is not to long so that the market can start the incline of rate of the Dinar in the SHORT future! At this point, just do something positive with the money. PLEASE!

• Upvote 3

So they have a choice.1) continue to sell their oil for .25 to the USD. Or 2) increase the oil production x 4 to 12 million bpd! I don't believe for a minute that they are going to continue to sell cheap oil based on a weak Dinar!.....IMO

• Upvote 5

That's only the oil, they have gold resources, too.

You are correct. This is referring solely to oil, Which more than likely means the HCL. This has nothing to do with the exchange rate i personally believe it will be around a buck.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6

You are correct. This is referring solely to oil, Which more than likely means the HCL. This has nothing to do with the exchange rate i personally believe it will be around a buck.

Me too Easy, I just wish they would get it done already.

• Upvote 3