Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UPDATE - ON OR BEFORE JAN 10TH

UNEEK

Why would She come back with all the BASHING damn it was listed as a Rumor for a reason!

I would suggest if you don't like rumors when you see the big red letters saying RUMOR then leave and be gone.

Bash a Friend Make and Enemy!

I agree! That's why I appologized on another of UNEEK's threads earlier. I speed read and agreed on one of our esteemed DV members posts without doing my do diligence of reading from top to bottom. Meant no dis-respect. peace.gif

• Upvote 1

oh my!!!!!! I suggest rumor on each post........ duh!!!

UNEEK......... you have it covered........ way to go!!! lol lol lol lol

Now i have no clue where that post is or would take it off! Really dislike

be so badly wrong!!! lol lol

myst

Thank you for your comments and the friendliness that is extended - courtesy is so inexpensive and the return is usually 10 fold - Have a Blessed Evening

• Upvote 2

I agree! That's why I appologized on another of UNEEK's threads earlier. I speed read and agreed on one of our esteemed DV members posts without doing my do diligence of reading from top to bottom. Meant no dis-respect. peace.gif

I did catch that and +1ed you for that thank you!

• Upvote 1

Whatever I am smart enough to form my own opinions and I don't run out an buy dinar on every RUMOR I read. If you can't tell the BS from having fun then jump off the coaster.

Roller coasters are for amusement. My TwoCents.gif/>/

bugs.gif/>

Ha Ha you have a way with words my friend -- sorry about taking the hits for me -- chill - I think the title will pretty much keep it slow and quiet here tonight -- lol - or else they will come alive come day break - who knows?????? Thank you for being a friend U R appreciated

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I tell you some folks don't want to have fun. I am use to putting up with downers in life, you just have to always rise above and I will always Rise to the call of a distraught Damsel :rolleyes:/> :P/>

What fun is there in spreading lies?

It's one thing to put faith and find joy is something that may be plausible, but UNEEK"s post is an outright lie and as far as I'm concered UNEEK's credibility is completely blown as she/he continues to post more guru, pumper garbage.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

If it has rumor written all over it, looks like a rumor, sounds like a rumor. posted in RUMOR SECTION, then it must be just a rumor or (lie) by reasonable definition unless otherwise proven. So with that said if you don't like rumors or "LIES" then move on and let the rest of us dork around with it in good fun.

That's my TwoCents.gif and peace.gif

Edited by respectron
  • Upvote 6

What fun is there in spreading lies?

It's one thing to put faith and find joy is something that may be plausible, but UNEEK"s post is an outright lie and as far as I'm concered UNEEK's credibility is completely blown as she/he continues to post more guru, pumper garbage.

So be it whenever you see Uneek behind a post ignore it and move on thanks for your input.

• Upvote 2

Whatever I am smart enough to form my own opinions and I don't run out an buy dinar on every RUMOR I read. If you can't tell the BS from having fun then jump off the coaster.

Roller coasters are for amusement. My :twocents:/>/>/

:bugs:/>/>

Really...? rolller coaster is for amusement...? I don't see any fun being twist and turn and throw up... :)

I like to see roller coaster from the ground lol

• Upvote 1

i like rumors .. lets make up another one right now .. on how the iraqi dinar is going to revalue its currency ,and were gonna be rich .., its in the iraqi news papers all the time .. but they really dont say it cause its smoke and mirrors .. it a big lie in the iraq news papers and we hang out every day reading the iraqi news paper lies .. just because we know they are lying .. so i cant wait to see tommarros great journalistic nonsensable conglamoration.. off bull kakki out of iraq

the reason why they say its gonna rd .. is so they can secretly rv ..shhh .. dont tell anyone ,,,,be quiet ...ok here it is .... you gimmee a thousand dollars and ill give you a million iraqi dinars .. and when iraq rvs . your gonna be rich ...the extra money im chargin you for the dinars is for fees and stuff,, but you arent gonna be worried about that ,,,thats chump change ,,, you gonna be rich ,,,like me some day.. .. ok its gonna go tonight ,, i just got off the phone with my contacts ,, icant give you his name but hes right there .. hes says its a go and they will push the rv buttom tonight at midnight ,, hes saying the rate will be $3.75 per dinar .. yep tonight .. you better buy a couple more million right now before it rvs ,,,tonight ,, ...

at midnight tonight my contacts call me and said theres a delay , but it will come any time now . it could happen right now as soon as they iraqi parliment passes a law on oil ..yep as soon as the kurds sunnis and shittes all sing kume by yah ... together holding hands and devide the oil up evenly .... at the latest it will be on the 29th of february .. thats the deadline .. after that it would destroy iraqs economy .. they have to do it by the 29 of february ,,or everyone could get diarea and turkey,samich watermelon

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 3

That is funny when he posted that I thought he meant Cherish or how every it is spelled. But you right Happy Birthday to all on the 10th or today. wink.gif

hahahaha yeah I finaly caught up with her. Hey its the memory thats first to go. Everything else seems in perfect working order. Know what I mean vern . eyebrows.gif hahahahahaa

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1