Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UPDATE - ON OR BEFORE JAN 10TH

UNEEK

Just remember uneek crow is best served with a bottle of Jim Beam

Hey -- I will make note of that - but I have some pretty good stout homemade wine that will do the trick nicely -- but I am planning to have this little fellow do some errands for me -- ha ha -- does he favor Bill Clinton? ha ha ha

fat_cat_francis_running_off_with_ot.gif

Announcement No. (2290)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 10-Jan-2013. The results were as follows:

DetailsNotes

Number of banks 23

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166

Auction price buying dinar / US$-----

Amount sold at auction price (US$)226,325,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----

Total offers for buying (US$)226,325,000

Total offers for selling (US$)-----

Now what?

• Upvote 1

wait at least till 10:00 a.m. eastern time .. then you will be in after hours in iraq ..there is no way they could do anything like rv a currency during regular business hours .. if it were to happen it would be before opening bell or after closing bell ..in iraq .. not in the us ..

after iraq opens the isx in iraq .. nothing would happen until at least close of isx ...most likely the rv if it happend would happen at midnight in iraq.

i really dont think it would happen in the middle of the day .."if it rvs "..

and if it is just a redenomination .. they will notify everyone in advance .. most likely 3 to 6 months in advance ..

an rv would be kept secret until it happens ...

Edited by dontlop

Just remember uneek crow is best served with a bottle of Jim Beam

Well said. Wonder how many people got pumped into buying more dinars because of this fake rumor. Simply because something is labeled rumor doesn't excuse the messenger from spreading the lie. I'm dumbfounded that some here chose to believe this and claim it is somehow more credible than other guru garbage.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Well said. Wonder how many people got pumped into buying more dinars because of this fake rumor. Simply because something is labeled rumor doesn't excuse the messenger from spreading the lie. I'm dumbfounded that some here chose to believe this and claim it is somehow more credible than other guru garbage.

I'm dumbfounded that you or anyone else is dumbfounded............................happens daily all over the world not just here in DinarLand-peace

UNEEK,it was posted on another thread that you are a paid rumor contributor on another site.............................true? Thanks in advance for your response-peace

Get off her back will ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She want this RV just like everyone else on here ...Now stop it.

This was posted in the rumor section, if you can't figure, go figure !! :rolleyes:

Have a great day

SnooZ

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

But how many made a mad dash to buy MORE dinar ???? Im sure many did.... Lol

Yes, I know of several that did.

Get off her back will ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She want this RV just like everyone else on here ...Now stop it.

This was posted in the rumor section, if you can't figure, go figure !! :rolleyes:/>

Have a great day

SnooZ

Lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Feeling left out on rate opinions, I offer to you all what I was told four years ago by the person that encouraged me to invest.

First came the “Yada yada” story on the pre-war value of the dinar, which we have all heard before, and how rich Iraq will be once that get a new government and stabilize their economy. (Still waiting for the GOI/stabilizing part to happen).

The “hook” that got me into this highly speculative investment was, when an RV occurs the value of a dinar will be from 0.01 to 0.27 USD.

My question was why 27 cents, why not a RV to the pre-war value, or a one to one exchange? My friend simply told me that when it does RV, there will be a very short cash-in window to exchange dinar for dollars, and what he knew was that amount would not exceed 27 cents; and after the exchange period ended, then the value would slowly go up. I was also told don’t be greedy.

I have no information how 27 cent limit was determined despite quizzing my friend a number of times.

Lets just hope we are not having the same conversation next year on January 6, 2014.

Adlon...............my guess to the answer of why .27 cents would be that the Saudi Riyal is pegged to the USD at that amount.....

Now I have never understood the desparity between the Saudi's being at .27 cents......and Kuwait at at $3.54........really.......both ME countries that are so similar by the numbers.....

As for prediction of the 10th by this lady........the clock is ticking..........her 15 minutes of fame are starting to fade........

of course she could play the "early" OKIE card...........he has been saying for years when he called an RV, (multiple tines)... and then it didn't happen...... that his info is so good he was just "early"........

and with that let me make my bold prediction..........it will RV "sometime".......!

Oh well! I guess I should remove that pile of dog crap and resignation letter I left on my supervisor's desk last night. Hmmm... maybe it will be nice of me to rinse out his coffee cup too. Nah... he should be used to the taste of his coffee after 2 years. :unsure:

Edited by Ex-wingnut
  • Upvote 4

Oh well! I guess I should remove that pile of dog crap and resignation letter I left on my supervisor's desk last night. Hmmm... maybe it will be nice of me to rinse out his coffee cup too. Nah... he should be used to the taste of his coffee after 2 years. :unsure:/>

Was it real doggie doo, or that fake stuff?

:P

Well, I was so surprised that this did not RV today. Guess it will be another day at the office! Its amazing just the short time on this train, that we have a new set of actors with the same ole stories! at least you should come up with some new stories linked to insider Iraq names and places that these stories come from. More drama and suspense Well I tune back in around June unless, I get E-mail from Adam. Until till then GO RV!!! :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/>