Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UPDATE - ON OR BEFORE JAN 10TH

UNEEK

RUMORS RUMORS I think we are still a few years away..................I need it now but I dont think its on the horizon, just being a realist....... but its only my opinion and gut feeling- nothing else...........

Did your stomach growth three times?

Three gut feeling confirmations. Lol ....

Your guess maybe as good as anyone's.

One more thing, anybody say they would be happy with an RV at .10 is not truthful...only because Adam said it before.

Hi army03,

Those that believe it will revalue at around .10 are being realistic. Adam didn't invent that number. He's just got a stable head on his shoulders and seems to be an educated investor. If this comes in at a higher rate, I'll be the first to eat crow! That would be wonderful!

I've been in this investment for almost 6 years now. I've tucked my dinar away in a safe place and I'm enjoying my life. When the Dinar revalues, I'll either have enough money to go on a really nice family vacation for a few weeks or better yet, I'll be on permanent vacation! I'm cheering for the latter, but this speculative investment is definitely not taking over my life as it has with too many.

My hope will always be on Jesus. Much better, guaranteed investment!!!

• Upvote 2

Adam, on Jan 2, 2013 came on Dinar Vets and said that a couple of his buddies in the know about economics and the dinar said that $.10 was an unrealistic number. Adam has since said that he is probably wrong about that prediction. He is now predicting a higher rate. I believe that it has to be a higher rate. Why.....most of the world could buy back the "new" dinar and still make a killing as it raises in value. B)

Did your stomach growth three times?

Three gut feeling confirmations. Lol ....

Your guess maybe as good as anyone's.

Ok it's time I had it out with my spellcheck! What the heck with stomach growth? You should have known I meant stomach growl......Dumb spellcheck!....Now you've made me look really stupid! Lol

• Upvote 5

With Obama and the republicans doing what they have been...........I would rather wait another 4 years and see if we can get someone in there that wont STEAL my new found wealth....the wealth that I personally invested MY time and money on.... the risk that I took, not government to try better my family as well as my personal self............. I fear if we do get this to drop, the government is going to take away an unfair amount from it............... Please dont neg me, but I have no faith nor trust in my government anymore....THEY ARE A BUNCH OF MONEY-POWER GRABBING THUGS..no insult to the clown population!!..WITH NO INTEREST OF BEING PUBLIC SERVANTS, BUT RATHER SELF-SERVING LEECHES!

Edited by Crow
  • Upvote 9

With Obama and the republicans doing what they have been...........I would rather wait another 4 years and see if we can get someone in there that wont STEAL my new found wealth....the wealth that I personally invested MY time and money on.... the risk that I took, not government to try better my family as well as my personal self............. I fear if we do get this to drop, the government is going to take away an unfair amount from it............... Please dont neg me, but I have no faith nor trust in my government anymore....THEY ARE A BUNCH OF MONEY-POWER GRABBING THUGS..no insult to the clown population!!..WITH NO INTEREST OF BEING PUBLIC SERVANTS, BUT RATHER SELF-SERVING LEECHES!

Every time I think like this the next group of idiots is worse than the last, time to take the money and run.

• Upvote 2

I too believe it will come out higher than.10.I think in order for Iraq to be able to do business realistically with the rest of the world it would have to be more than that. How much? Whoknows? But I am sticking with the 1 to 1 that has been touted all along.

I will say the post does sound as if it has more creditability than most of what i have read, not sure why but this one did make me feel a little more confident.

it sounds credible because this post is written with intelligence, it is not some spelling error ridden non grammar using fool typing it. unlike countless others. and if a man were to have such knowledge weather the person releasing this info was the man himself or the wife, I would expect both to be more then HS Grad level education. so the shoe fits wear it!

Well, I guess in this speculative investement, we have to keep believing that tomorrow is the day otherwise why are we in it?

Keep the Faith, if we stop believing we would not be here checking on the changes and talking about the dinar!

So, I just had a thought... (Not really painful if you are like me and always ask that question of others "I had a thought"... "Oh, did it hurt")

Anyway... knowing that the men in the M E are so very proud and the Iraqis have boasted how their currency will be the highest in the M E, maybe, juuuuuust maybe, they WILL rv at a high rate to "show the world" and it crashes their economy in a matter of days? I mean, very few people would continue holding on to their iqd at such a high rate, right? So, there would actually be a very short window to cash in out of necessity because there won't be a way to cash out within a short period of time. Then maybe they come back out at a low rate on a very slow crawl upwards in a few months or even years.

Hey, it could happen... couldn't it? Just a thought...

KK

MADD for Heather

the real question is, lets just assume for every million IQD you have you made 3.5 million, when it plummets to pennies on the dollar again would you RE-INVEST in IQD or be done! do you have the moxey to get back on the longest roller coaster ever?

I know I would, but how much reinvestment would depend on how low it went!

and to all you haters, it is posted in the rumor section so lets not be to hard on UNEEK. if you don't like it don't read the rumors!

• Upvote 4

lets go on hard facts only...oops! dont seem to be any...other than...today is a new day, we have our lives before us, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, we have great new opportunities to make the most of the day, we have responsibilities to do our best to make great things happen...the future belongs to men and women with vision willing to take action............ :blink: .I'm going back to bed!!!

• Upvote 3

the real question is, lets just assume for every million IQD you have you made 3.5 million, when it plummets to pennies on the dollar again would you RE-INVEST in IQD or be done! do you have the moxey to get back on the longest roller coaster ever?

I know I would, but how much reinvestment would depend on how low it went!

and to all you haters, it is posted in the rumor section so lets not be to hard on UNEEK. if you don't like it don't read the rumors!

Good point... I would most definitely reinvest, if only for my grandchildren or greatgrandchildren, since I don't have enough to make much of an impact on their future, just enough to get out of debt... unless it's a really big number, in which case, with some help in investments, I may be set for life.

Well, now I'm hoping it DOES plummet again after I cash out! LOL (I sincerely hope the Iraqi common people are able to benefit and have real lives instead of the torture they've been forced to endure...)

KK

MADD for Heather

RV'ing their currency will make every thing Iraq tries to sell more expensive for the rest of the world to buy...except oil, which is already sold in dollars. It will make it more expensive for U.S. companies to invest there. If they RV too big, they will simply shoot themselves in the foot.

There is a reason China works to keep it's currency undervalued.

• Upvote 2

Thanks XX. I have faith and I chose to believe.

I think people forget we are dealing with governement and they never know until the fat lady sings and their pockets are full. I know that one day my pokets will be full too.

Look forward to the 10th.

• Upvote 1

O K. Uneek we have 2 days left, give us an up date, Plz.emot-hug.gif

OK BOOZER - I JUST POSTED AN UPDATE FOR YOU -- I started another thread - was not sure but felt it would get recognized quicker and better by doing that - I am hoping and praying for everyone !!!! Thank for contributing to the thread-

Thanks everyone! this is to keep this thread alive. Gp RV sooonbiggrin.gif

hey thanks for the energy to the thread -- appreciate that -- i just posted an update and started a new thread - so it will not get overlooked -- Lets keep the faith and I am praying for everyone !!!! I don't want to be eating crow this weekend -

Thanks XX. I have faith and I chose to believe.

I think people forget we are dealing with governement and they never know until the fat lady sings and their pockets are full. I know that one day my pokets will be full too.

Look forward to the 10th.

Appreciate the positive energy -- I just started a new thread & posted a new update - I am hoping for the best for everyone -- I sure do not want to be eating crow this weekend --

OK BOOZER - I JUST POSTED AN UPDATE FOR YOU -- I started another thread - was not sure but felt it would get recognized quicker and better by doing that - I am hoping and praying for everyone !!!! Thank for contributing to the thread-

hey thanks for the energy to the thread -- appreciate that -- i just posted an update and started a new thread - so it will not get overlooked -- Lets keep the faith and I am praying for everyone !!!! I don't want to be eating crow this weekend -

Appreciate the positive energy -- I just started a new thread & posted a new update - I am hoping for the best for everyone -- I sure do not want to be eating crow this weekend --

Just remember uneek crow is best served with a bottle of Jim Beam

• Upvote 1