Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UPDATE - ON OR BEFORE JAN 10TH

UNEEK

All I know is another year just came in 2013 and it won't be long before 2014 smack us in the face.

One more thing, anybody say they would be happy with an RV at .10 is not truthful...only because Adam said it before.

OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH !! If you have been around for any time at all - heck a little while longer won't hurt - hang in there and turn that frown around -- Even if you are waiting and are waiting for another month or even a year -- you are still better off than those who have nothing to wait with !! Dont be too hard on me -- I know someone with toooo much positive energy can gag those who have none --

We are almost there -- come on say it out loud -- We Are Almost There !!! Yeahhhh Blessings To You -

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

So, I just had a thought... (Not really painful if you are like me and always ask that question of others "I had a thought"... "Oh, did it hurt")

Anyway... knowing that the men in the M E are so very proud and the Iraqis have boasted how their currency will be the highest in the M E, maybe, juuuuuust maybe, they WILL rv at a high rate to "show the world" and it crashes their economy in a matter of days? I mean, very few people would continue holding on to their iqd at such a high rate, right? So, there would actually be a very short window to cash in out of necessity because there won't be a way to cash out within a short period of time. Then maybe they come back out at a low rate on a very slow crawl upwards in a few months or even years.

Hey, it could happen... couldn't it? Just a thought...

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I will say the post does sound as if it has more creditability than most of what i have read, not sure why but this one did make me feel a little more confident.

Hello Eddiemac -- glad to make your acquaintance - I am no one special but I am UNEEK lol

I do believe this is the first time I have seen that wondering gazing face on any of my posts - but I know it well and have seen it many times in other places -- Thank you for your visit and contribution -- and yes by all means keep dreaming - keep the vision alive --

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post and the "warning" :D

For someone who presents herself as she does, don't you find it interesting that she matches all the typical pumper talking points, AND why would she endanger herself and her husband by posting such "sensitive" information?

I think you may have finally found the elusive intel source of Oakie, TerryK, Blaino, Frank26, etc..... ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hello Eddiemac -- glad to make your acquaintance - I am no one special but I am UNEEK lol

I do believe this is the first time I have seen that wondering gazing face on any of my posts - but I know it well and have seen it many times in other places -- Thank you for your visit and contribution -- and yes by all means keep dreaming - keep the vision alive --

Yeah I know eddie but she will kinda grow on ya after awhile.

kinda like a wart. smile.gif

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post and the "warning" :D/>

For someone who presents herself as she does, don't you find it interesting that she matches all the typical pumper talking points, AND why would she endanger herself and her husband by posting such "sensitive" information?

I think you may have finally found the elusive intel source of Oakie, TerryK, Blaino, Frank26, etc..... ;)/>

I think the wife might be Ocrush........which means Ocrush is married to an Iraqi man. It probably started with a crush

BULLSNOT

BACK ATCHA !! lIBOY -- WHEN YOU GROW UP MAYBE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND how to have a more positive attitude and that the benefits outweigh having a negative outlook -- just keep watching me - you will get the hang of it -- and it does not even hurt - and would you kindly mind your manners too smile.gif

"A MAN SEES IN THE WORLD WHAT HE CARRIES IN HIS HEART" ** Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Not only will an improvement in a Though improve its wording -- an improvement in wording will improve the thought --

Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too can become great. - Mark Twain

One cool judgment is worth a thousand hasty counsels. The thing to do is to supply light and not heat.-- Woodrow Wilson

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

pumper pumper pumper hahahahahahahahaha smile.gif

Well I will be rich in four days. When we all make it to vegas the drinks are on me.

Thanks UNEEK you most certainly are uneek .

pumper

HEY HEY HEY YOU DOG YOU smile.gif I SEE YOU MADE IT OVER here and you're poking around again -- just mind your manners now -- here you go nice doggy have some bones and play nice -- or I will get Miss Queen Ginger involved with your punishment smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif Don't let her size fool you -- ha ha

Pumper???? Well they say if you can't beatem then joinem ---- I like the rumors -- they provide a natural high -- love it !! UNEEK Oh yeah -- you are right about something ---- I am nobody special - but I am"UNEEK"

Just about anyone on this forum could run circles around me when it comes to Dinar Investment Wisdom -- I am just here for the ride -- to turn the volume up a little - Comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable ---

Spread a little hope & cheer - and fight off the wolves while tempting them just a little lol They think they are going to have me for dinner -- lol lol I have my 2 tasers and a few other nice modalities along with two strong hands with killer thumbs and I know just where the trigger points are -- lol lol If you will hold the victim down for me ha ha ha

Glad to see you here in my corner -- I might be calling on you if I hit a snag of some kind -- you can do the same - I can remove a snag for another better than I can for myself -- UNEEK

k8878288.jpgIS098RA6K.jpg

• Upvote 3

So, I just had a thought... (Not really painful if you are like me and always ask that question of others "I had a thought"... "Oh, did it hurt")

Anyway... knowing that the men in the M E are so very proud and the Iraqis have boasted how their currency will be the highest in the M E, maybe, juuuuuust maybe, they WILL rv at a high rate to "show the world" and it crashes their economy in a matter of days? I mean, very few people would continue holding on to their iqd at such a high rate, right? So, there would actually be a very short window to cash in out of necessity because there won't be a way to cash out within a short period of time. Then maybe they come back out at a low rate on a very slow crawl upwards in a few months or even years.

Hey, it could happen... couldn't it? Just a thought... KK MADD for Heather

Hey I could embrace what you are saying -- sounds good to me -- Thanks for sharing -

Great minds ask great questions" The questions that "engage our thought" on a daily basis reflect our life purpose and influence the quality of our lives----- Leonardo Da Vinci

• Upvote 3

Maybe it was not you but someone advised me to have a disclaimer at the top and so I decided on the red banner - and was laughing the whole time I was making it lol I am allowed to add some humor aren't I lol

Wouldn't have it any other way dear!!! laugh.gifwink.gif

pumper pumper pumper hahahahahahahahaha smile.gif

Well I will be rich in four days. When we all make it to vegas the drinks are on me.

Thanks UNEEK you most certainly are uneek .

pumper

Well, between you and Bama we should have a few rounds covered then!!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

Why would someone risk their husband's life by revealing any kind of information of top secret stuff they know? Doesn't ring true or make any sense to me. I would not want to jeopardize my family member's life. Think about it. Weird and probably not true.

You have asked the same question and wondered the very same thing as many others have - including myself - We only have her words and intent as she expressed them - We each individually decide to embrace - support - and give the benefit of doubt ------- or like you and others -- question - doubt - and judge - I may be privy to a tiny bit more so I choose to embrace - support and trust at this time Blessings to you

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Why is it always when rumors like this come out, it is always from someone, IMHO, that adds way too much religious jargon into their post? Ok, so YOU think we are blessed. Wonderful. Spare me the GOD trip and that this is some divine event ordained by GOD himself. Please. This shite is all about the rich getting richer and us just hitching a ride because someone, somewhere along the ride said, "Hey, maybe we should let the peons know about buying Iraqi Dinar". And what has happened since that day is probably nowhere near what they imagined would happened. I for one think your Jan 10th prediction could happen, but your rate is absolutely nuckin futs. 3.42? Where have we all seen that number before?!?!? Sounds like an Okie follower to me. But then again what the hell do I know, I am just an average Joe GM at a bowling alley who exchanged some USD for IQD a few years ago.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

All I know is another year just came in 2013 and it won't be long before 2014 smack us in the face.

One more thing, anybody say they would be happy with an RV at .10 is not truthful...only because Adam said it before.

Cashing in now would be found money for many of us so why would we be unhappy at 10 cents

Over the years I have bought what I could afford and only bought small denoms for the last 18 months

Truthfully I do not even know the exact amount I have. I don't even think of it as money so if I had to cash in today

At today's rate I would have a nice chunk of change.

As far as I'm concerned it would be found money

• Upvote 2

Why is it always when rumors like this come out, it is always from someone, IMHO, that adds way too much religious jargon into their post? Ok, so YOU think we are blessed. Wonderful. Spare me the GOD trip and that this is some divine event ordained by GOD himself. Please. This shite is all about the rich getting richer and us just hitching a ride because someone, somewhere along the ride said, "Hey, maybe we should let the peons know about buying Iraqi Dinar". And what has happened since that day is probably nowhere near what they imagined would happened. I for one think your Jan 10th prediction could happen, but your rate is absolutely nuckin futs. 3.42? Where have we all seen that number before?!?!? Sounds like an Okie follower to me. But then again what the hell do I know, I am just an average Joe GM at a bowling alley who exchanged some USD for IQD a few years ago.

he's more than just an average joe folks, he's the Big Lebowski.......

Hello everyone. This is my first post but after following this site for over two years, I wouldn't say that I am new. I haven't said anything up until now because I don't have much to add except for my own opinion. I am not a pumper, guru, financial whiz and I don't have any contacts here or over seas that can give me any incite on what to expect with this investment. What I have learned watching these conversations/posts over the last couple of years is how emotionally attached to this dream we've all become. I, like many of you have had my fair share of frustrations waiting for this thing to revalue and I have not been in this nearly as long. I think that posts like this one from UNEEK, are good because it helps to keep the dream alive while others keep us grounded. I even like the posts from some of the most notorius pumpers from an entertainment perspective. (some are so far out there they just make you laugh.) My point is if the majority of our news, opinions or otherwise on this site were only negative, how many of us would continue to come back? My guess is not very many because we can get that kind of information by simply turning on the local news or picking up a newspaper. I appreciate the hard work and time that many of you put into this because it gives me a chance to stay connected. I like Dinarvets because you all manage to keep things balanced and the few jabs here and there help to keep it interesting.

Does anyone know what the exact rate or date will be? I am sure, but I don't think they're on any of these sites. I choose to believe that this is anyone's guess, and someday, someone will be right. It could be .05, .10 or even as high as 3.42 but no matter what it is, we'll celebrate when that time comes. Obviously, any of these rates would be a great return on our investment and I'm not being greedy, but it is fun to think about what you could do with a higher rate. Wouldn't you all agree?

Keep dreaming, believing and supporting each other whether it be for a couple more days, months or years. It'll be nice when the time comes to cash out but until then let's just enjoy the journey.

Truthseeker40

• Upvote 4