Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UPDATE - ON OR BEFORE JAN 10TH

UNEEK

Everything but the rate is believable here. $3.42? No way. I would be extremely happy if it RV'd at $.10. Still make big money!

Thanks for sharing - no problem here with what you choose to believe -- what we believe we make true -- And while one may reach for the moon and not make it they will make it among the stars --

The thing is SXSESS -- how far are you willing to reach? Your username is very interesting -- sxsess for success??? What are you willing to do - how far are you willing to go? What are you willing to give or sacrifice for that sxsess?? It does have to do with "reaching" and that reaching is determined by what we believe we can reach - well in my opinion ok ? smile.gif

I choose to have a bigger dream on the Dinar -- my privilege right? I can be very content with less and very grateful - but there is no sin in dreaming and having a vision and hoping - It is I who will be soaring like the eagle at 10 cents or a $1.00 or soaring like an eagle at $3.42 -

That is not a typo - I will be soaring like an eagle at any rate -- You have a Blessed Day and thank you for your contribution to the thread - I appreciate it - UNEEK

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

RUMOR UPDATE ***** RUMOR UPDATE ***** RUMOR UPDATE ***** RUMOR UPDATE ***** RUMOR UPDATE

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Sorry UNEEK... your "Warning Label" made me laugh dear!!! rolleyes.gif ... we all know hater's are gonna hate, but those who take it for what it is... "A RUMOR"... well, they won't have a problem with it!!! wink.gif

I'm going out on a limb here... like I usually do. Folks act so stuffy and intelligent about rates and such... when I find it boils down to "faith"... and I'm not talking the spiritual kind here. Even our good ol' U.S. Dollar has a value worth approximately the level of what people "have faith" for it to have. I'm not some financial wiz... but often those types can't see the forest form the trees. I still believe some of the past statements they've made state that it will return to the highest rate in the M.E... and I believe them. That's good enough for me.

• Upvote 10

Feeling left out on rate opinions, I offer to you all what I was told four years ago by the person that encouraged me to invest.

First came the “Yada yada” story on the pre-war value of the dinar, which we have all heard before, and how rich Iraq will be once that get a new government and stabilize their economy. (Still waiting for the GOI/stabilizing part to happen).

The “hook” that got me into this highly speculative investment was, when an RV occurs the value of a dinar will be from 0.01 to 0.27 USD.

My question was why 27 cents, why not a RV to the pre-war value, or a one to one exchange? My friend simply told me that when it does RV, there will be a very short cash-in window to exchange dinar for dollars, and what he knew was that amount would not exceed 27 cents; and after the exchange period ended, then the value would slowly go up. I was also told don’t be greedy.

I have no information how 27 cent limit was determined despite quizzing my friend a number of times.

Lets just hope we are not having the same conversation next year on January 6, 2014.

• Upvote 3

People as a whole can be very cynical, especially Dinar investor who frequently seek updates on a daily basis.

End Quote

And how strange is that, huh......

Everything but the rate is believable here. $3.42? No way. I would be extremely happy if it RV'd at $.10. Still make big money!

Exactly...Infact I'd make ( proportionately) huge money with that $0.10 rate....If only.

Edited by umbertino

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Sorry UNEEK... your "Warning Label" made me laugh dear!!! rolleyes.gif ... we all know hater's are gonna hate, but those who take it for what it is... "A RUMOR"... well, they won't have a problem with it!!! wink.gif

I'm going out on a limb here... like I usually do. Folks act so stuffy and intelligent about rates and such... when I find it boils down to "faith"... and I'm not talking the spiritual kind here. Even our good ol' U.S. Dollar has a value worth approximately the level of what people "have faith" for it to have. I'm not some financial wiz... but often those types can't see the forest form the trees. I still believe some of the past statements they've made state that it will return to the highest rate in the M.E... and I believe them. That's good enough for me.

I was intending to stay in my Safe Haven Retreat a lot longer but the update triggered some hope and encouragement and wanted to share smile.gifsmile.gif

Maybe it was not you but someone advised me to have a disclaimer at the top and so I decided on the red banner - and was laughing the whole time I was making it lol I am allowed to add some humor aren't I lol

As usual you always bring sound advice to the table - and I am glad to feast on that -- thank you very much and I appreciate you ! ummmmm good !!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

I have no information how 27 cent limit was determined despite quizzing my friend a number of times.

Lets just hope we are not having the same conversation next year on January 6, 2014.

I'll take .27 all day long and laugh all the way to the bank. :D

• Upvote 1

All I know is another year just came in 2013 and it won't be long before 2014 smack us in the face.

One more thing, anybody say they would be happy with an RV at .10 is not truthful...only because Adam said it before.

Army... I meant it in the past and I still mean it... I will be superhappy with $0.10 per Dinar ( infact even less ...something to me is still better than nothing)...I have been into this madness for more than 8 years, you know....0.10 is still about 100 fold my Capital..And even if it got to 50 fold..... Not much to complain about, really.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Army... I meant it in the past and I still mean it... I will be superhappy with $0.10 per Dinar ( infact even less ...something to me is still better than nothing)...I have been into this madness for more than 8 years, you know....0.10 is still about 100 fold my Capital... Not much to complain about, really.

Umbert I am right with you on this one. I would be happier then a pig in shat if I could get .10 for my dinar

• Upvote 3

Umbert I am right with you on this one. I would be happier then a pig in shat if I could get .10 for my dinar

I dare calling this just good ole common sense...And that's if we ever get there which is of course not guaranteed at all.........Hopefully we will.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This might sound daft and as if I have really been succed in but I can actually go for this. It actually is more believable that any other "guru" posting. Ok so we have no way of verifying who the "mystery" poster is nor can we check out there claims but realistically it is still better than the garbage of okie and co. Admittedly, I am struggling to get my head around such a high rate but I ain't gonna phone mailaki and complain if it comes in at this or even less. . Did I read somewhere that steve1 & a couple of others were quoting the original post as being from someone called platinumroof? Has anybody heard of "platinumroof" before now? Also if the person is who stevie1 claims then why withold their name from the post. Anyways, all we can do is wait. If it happens we can get off this ride if not , it is not really any worse than all the other times we have been expecting it. 

• Upvote 4