Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economist: need to delete three zeros project this year to support national currency

you can only buy oil with USD

For now

I think you have been mislead.....

Yea only the new notes will have the zeros removed from them, but you must understand that it means that our notes will NEVER have a higher value and only the NEW notes will because the new money supply of the new notes will be much less, making the dinar worth more....

Its nothing close to what we want to happen.....

Won't debate with you but since you believe this, may I have your Dinars please?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

For now

Won't debate with you but since you believe this, may I have your Dinars please?

Unfortunately its not just "something I believe".....thats what redenominating does....you can better understand it by using google.

Sure, you want my dinar? Since this deleting the zeros is what we want, how about you buy them from me at a 10 cent rate? laugh.gif You will still make bank right cause this deleting the zeros will put the dinar on par with the USD. So if you have more faith in your beliefs, over the facts, then this should be a no brainer!!! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 9

I understand many of you guys concerns but this IS what we want. Deleting the zeros doesn't mean deleting from the currency that WE hold. Remember, the US Treasury Department hold the same currency. The deletion of the zeros is for in country's new printed currency. The large denoms that we hold will be cashed in and given to the Treasury Department and they will put it in the Foreign Currency Reserves to use for Oil purchases instead of USD. Don't worry fellow investors, we will be just fine.

I agree. Here's something that may help some people understand this whole thing better.

http://www.another site.com/1/post/2012/10/retired-economist-talks-iraqi-dinar.html

I think you have been mislead.....

Yea only the new notes will have the zeros removed from them, but you must understand that it means that our notes will NEVER have a higher value and only the NEW notes will because the new money supply of the new notes will be much less, making the dinar worth more....

Its nothing close to what we want to happen.....

Pluses to you for keeping it real.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

If you believe any thing coming from the Prime Minster of the Central Bank, your being misled..

then who should we listen to the Gurus ? or should we listen to peoples confrence calls ? i would rather listen to the articals that come out from the CBI and news reports coming out of iraq they have a better chance a being true then false

• Upvote 3

If you believe any thing coming from the Prime Minster of the Central Bank, your being misled..

I believed the head of the Central Bank of Zambia when he said he would delete three zeros(RD)....he didn't let me down. lol

Iraq will do the same...if they can ever reach a more stable situation politically. They have to.

Trillions to billions.

• Upvote 2

then who should we listen to the Gurus ? or should we listen to peoples confrence calls ? i would rather listen to the articals that come out from the CBI and news reports coming out of iraq they have a better chance a being true then false

I'm all in, who the Prime Minster of the Central Bank?

the CBI plans for there currency to be redenominted its been stated many of muti times. and the cbi is not just one person its a whole group of people

And still that doesn't mean squat....

They will say one thing and do the other......

All we can do is speculate and wait....

• Upvote 1

Listen, the bottom line is this....no guru and not one person on this board know what's going to happen to the dinar. If anyone has been here long enough, they will know that they have in the past, said one thing and did entirely another thing. They will NOT show their hand and will downplay their plans. I couldn't care less who is right or wrong..I don't even care...all I care about is making money.

Edited by cbs71
  • Upvote 2

I believed the head of the Central Bank of Zambia when he said he would delete three zeros(RD)....he didn't let me down. lol

Iraq will do the same...if they can ever reach a more stable situation politically. They have to.

Trillions to billions.

So what do you mean by this comment? Please elaborate!

So what do you mean by this comment? Please elaborate!

Basically almost every country that has announced its plan to redenominate, has done it......

Chances are higher they will rather then wont.....

We can only hope that they wont and will choose to raise the value of the dinar instead!!!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

Basically almost every country that has announced its plan to redenominate, has done it......

Chances are higher they will rather then wont.....

We can only hope that they wont and will choose to raise the value of the dinar instead!!!

All these years it comes down to that. We can only pray.

• Upvote 1