Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SWFG Opinion of TerryK

1-5-13 SWFloridaGuy: Well, this Recaps survey concerning Terry K has caused quite the stir. I'm not a big fan of the hype and I've been pretty outspoken about that. However, I do realize that people want to hear what TerryK has to say and I'd have to agree with others who have said "where do you draw the line?" I would say that these rumors all share the same validity and we're all adult enough to understand this. I will never understand calling dates and rates and I do have to question the motivation of certain posters when I see this day after day, year after year.

It's pointless to give dates and rates but it's also futile to require them of TerryK or others. No one knows (this much is obvious), and no amount of positivism is going to provide you with the answers you seek. We can't say with any certainty whatsoever that this can't go down soon, just like we can't say that it must. I also don't think it's fair to attack Recaps for posting their survey and I believe it has actually produced some constructive dialogue.

I know from being affiliated with sites myself the amount of flack that they catch and countless negative emails that they have to sift through, no matter what the post is or who the poster is. I do believe that we should be able to challenge the information provided though and that's all I've ever asked for. I don't believe it's right to ban members for sharing opposing views when it's done in a respectful manner. Recaps can't please everyone and when there is so much on the line I understand that emotions tend to get involved. Hopefully, one day soon this crazy ride will come to an end and we can all cross the finish line together hand in hand.

I can understand the arguments made by both schools of thought. We would all like to believe that this is an SRI (sustainable, socially conscious and ethical investment). Before investing in anything we need to consider financial return and the validity of the information provided and who is providing it. I can tell you that I am guilty myself of signing up for this without doing the proper research prior and I joined under many false pretenses.

Having said that, I wouldn't trade this experience for anything and I believe we will be proven efficacious in the end. Sometimes I post out of frustration in chat rooms/blogs and vent my own researching inadequacies to the rooms.

When I do, I always feel guilty afterwards and I really do just want to see us all prosper. We deserve it and whether we signed up for this under false pretences or not I believe this will have a fortuitous outcome for us all. Hopefully, sooner rather than later. Cheers

• Upvote 14

I was actually hoping this wouldn't be brought over to by DV buddies. Lemme just say that this was taken from a convo in MIG and that this came after I said some really negative things about TK last night and drove off some MIG members. Like I said, I do post out of frustration sometimes. A part that was cut off from this is where I also said that Dinar Vets was instrumental in teaching me about this investment and IMO the best dinar site on the web. Anyway, didn't want you guys to think I'd gone soft on ya. :)

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

TerryK is a liar or a fool. Either he is making this nonsense up, or he keeps believing "intel" that every day will be an RV, when it is always wrong, in which case he is a fool.

There is no other way to interpret his nonsense. Nobody without ulterior motives would keep posting after being absolutely wrong every day for years.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

TerryK is a liar or a fool. Either he is making this nonsense up, or he keeps believing "intel" that every day will be an RV, when it is always wrong, in which case he is a fool.

There is no other way to interpret his nonsense. Nobody without ulterior motives would keep posting after being absolutely wrong every day for years.

I completely agree. I actually know of some compensation going on there. I also know of a mod who works for him whose rent and utility bills he's paying so they can continue to promote him. Compensation for the hype is something that is a common problem and I have details of whose getting paid by who on each site. This isn't something I discuss in chat rooms though because I have already been banned from 4.

• Upvote 5

Quite right. Frank and Delta for the last 3 years have had so many predictions and none. Not one has come to fruition. All these GURUS with their sources that never pan out. I'm here to tell you that the Dinar Community is simply not buying into it anymore. They are rejecting people like Frank and Delta, Okie, Terryk, blaino and most all of the GURUS of the past.

We look for concrete, verifiable proof. And will tolerate nothing less.

Sorry but the bank stories, Gag orders, Treasury Lockdown, bank codes have run their route.

You GURUS are forewarned that you have to prove to the rest of us that you are worthy to be listened to. Or you will be chastised for the turmoil you bring to this investment.

Clear concise verifiable proof.

Let's do that for awhile.

Reposted by DJG

• Upvote 6

TK is the biggest POS pumper BS'r I've seen here, he has surpassed Okie and Bulldog in my opinion!!

SWFG, I sincerely enjoy reading your input, your posts are well thought out and I tend to agree with them. You are actually one of the select few people out there in the dinar community who I feel has some sense as to what's going on in the dinar world. If I see articles or thoughts posted by you on other sites I read them for good information, unlike TK and the rest of the clowns calling the RV every holiday, weekend, full moon, etc. Besides yourself and Adam, I enjoy reading BL's break downs of news articles, otherwise DV seems to have by far the most folks with the most common sense. When I see an article I check it here to get input and thoughts from many here who have far more knowledge on this subject then I do, that's why I stay here, oh and all the sick senses of humor! :lmao:/> Keep up the good work my friend and call em like ya see em!! :twothumbs:/>

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

SWFG.................You have no need to apologize to us.....You are level headed and we have all been through Terry K before. The guy is an rumor monger.....period and not to be belived. TerryK was a member here awhile ago and started some serious disagreements that caused a lot of people problems........As a result he was kicked to the curb here ....but went about his fairy tales same as always. He is a joke and if there is any justice in the world the Iraqi's would issue a fatwa against him for just being the person he is.

Keep up your analysis SWFG..............If we can stop all the hype with education then your complaints were worth every letter you wrote or are gonna write.........Automag.

SO FORGETTABOUTIT!!!!.... ;) .......Say it Loud with a NJ accent.......... :)

• Upvote 5

Completely agree djgabrielle and that's something I've noticed also. The dinar community has really started to wake up and the cult type OOM sites haven't been able to control what is being said on the boards. DV has been a huge part of this and promoted critical thinking. You guys have definitely taught me a lot and continue to. The members here are light years more intelligent then the average "intel provider" that is featured on other places. The rumors are where the money is though and realistic, responsible posts are not going to increase revenue or dinar sales.

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 4

SWFG.................You have no need to apologize to us.....You are level headed and we have all been through Terry K before. The guy is an rumor monger.....period and not to be belived. TerryK was a member here awhile ago and started some serious disagreements that caused a lot of people problems........As a result he was kicked to the curb here ....but went about his fairy tales same as always. He is a joke and if there is any justice in the world the Iraqi's would issue a fatwa against him for just being the person he is.

Keep up your analysis SWFG..............If we can stop all the hype with education then your complaints were worth every letter you wrote or are gonna write.........Automag.

SO FORGETTABOUTIT!!!!.... ;)/> .......Say it Loud with a NJ accent.......... :)/>

Amen Buddy!! :twothumbs: Rich

• Upvote 2

Hey United Rich good to see you. Been a while. I remember a couple years ago when I was naive enough to actually defend these guys vigorously. It took me a few months (sad I know) to catch on and start researching myself. So, I do understand why so many fall for the hype, which is another reason we need to look out for their behalf. I sure wish someone had talked some sense to me when I spent my rent money listening to these guys back in Dec 2010. Did you have enjoy the holidays? Looking forward to another year in dinar land? :)

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 1

Hey United Rich good to see you. Been a while. I remember a couple years ago when I was naive enough to actually defend these guys vigorously. It took me a few months (sad I know) to catch on and start researching myself. So, I do understand why so many fall for the hype, which is another reason we need to look out for their behalf. I sure wish someone had talked some sense to me when I spent my rent money listening to these guys back in Dec 2010. Did you have enjoy the holidays? Looking forward to another year in dinar land? :)/>

Don't worry SWFG, you are not alone. Not only was I naive, more like stupid. I still do my research as well, but just don't post as much anymore. There are many people that are in the same boat as me, that read voraciously, take in whats good and discard what we feel is file 13. When I first got into this, it was 2006, but there were many folks that preceded me, we all bought into the hype, and still have the bruises to show for it. :lol: Honestly, I appreciate your perspective my friend, and you certainly do bring alot to the table, and for that, I am extremely grateful! Rich

• Upvote 5

I almost forgot SWFG, I haven't seen you come in with any statements like, "I have info but can't tell you", "I've been sworn to silence and by my honor I will keep silent" (they have no concept of the meaning of the word honor), "was told by some to keep my mouth shut as I was giving out to accurate of information". TK is a legend in his own mind. It's not the black SUVs coming after him it should be the dudes in the white coats!!

I got into this investment a while back when a friend was infatuated apparently with Okie, Freeway, and BSr, oops I meant Bulldog. They swore then we had no time to waste, hurry buy some now before it's to late, so I did. Still waiting obviously. Then I started researching more for myself and ended up here and am glad I did. You figure out really quick in this investment when a statement says something like, "I was told by a high up person who spent over a million dollars on the IQD this was going down this weekend, so with out a doubt it is", then turn right around and say "As always treat this as a rumor". So apparently the pumpers don't even believe their own BS!

It's one thing to bring info, but quite another what these pumpers do. It should be illegal as most of them are flat out liars, and you'd think after being wrong every weekend and so on people would wise up and call them for what they are, still some blindly follow them believing their every word to be gospel. Of course I guess that is to be understandable considering the last election results. I know of several people who got into this investment before me who spent money they didn't have to begin with to buy dinar thinking they were going to be millionaires in a week, those are the people the pumpers hurt and they need to be held accountable for it. I know I sure as heck couldn't get away with that type of BS advertising in any of my businesses or I'd be crucified, I have no idea how they get away with it nor would I do it to begin with because I have morals. Some guru's claim to be men of God to give themselves more credibility, I don't believe that for a second, any man of God wouldn't blatantly lie every day to people who trust them just to make a buck.

I will hold mine till the end, which I'm hoping is coming shortly. Regardless of what happens to the IQD, I must say I've made some super friends on this site and that to me was worth this investment 1,000 fold. True friendship is priceless in my book and some of the happiest people I know don't have squat, while some of the richest ones I know have nothing but problems! :D

• Upvote 6

Don't worry SWFG, you are not alone. Not only was I naive, more like stupid. I still do my research as well, but just don't post as much anymore. There are many people that are in the same boat as me, that read voraciously, take in whats good and discard what we feel is file 13. When I first got into this, it was 2006, but there were many folks that preceded me, we all bought into the hype, and still have the bruises to show for it. laugh.gif Honestly, I appreciate your perspective my friend, and you certainly do bring alot to the table, and for that, I am extremely grateful! Rich

I remember when I used to come into Dinar Vets and lurk and I used to have a real hatred for the "lopsters," but they challenged me to come to a better understanding of this myself and I no longer look at them as the enemy but just as a group that has probably been in this longer than most and has their doubts about us becoming instant millionaires. I've learned a lot from them also and prefer an honest discussion to the hype all day long. I will probably always gravitate toward those who have a more optimistic outlook though and I do think there's enough of a basis to warrant feeling that way.

Good post Divedeepsix and I am surprised that more haven't wound up with legal trouble. When you have guys like Hammerman promising tier 1 cashouts for a price and begging people for money in emails, I would imagine it's only a matter of time. Drama drama drama but there are also many good people in the rooms also, like you said.

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 3

I will hold mine till the end, which I'm hoping is coming shortly. Regardless of what happens to the IQD, I must say I've made some super friends on this site and that to me was worth this investment 1,000 fold. True friendship is priceless in my book and some of the happiest people I know don't have squat, while some of the richest ones I know have nothing but problems! :D/>

1000+ to you DDS...I agree 100%. Kudos for the post!!

The fact is we have a golden opportunity to learn from others (in all aspects of life thanks to Adams broad spectrum approach of allowing respectful discussion on anything). Even those we may disagree with should give us pause to reflect and consider other perspectives. This is worthwhile even if it sharpens our own thinking and firms up our beliefs. This makes us all richer people.

The friendships started here will last a lifetime if we but take the time to cultivate them....like any good relationship.

• Upvote 5

I was actually hoping this wouldn't be brought over to by DV buddies. Lemme just say that this was taken from a convo in MIG and that this came after I said some really negative things about TK last night and drove off some MIG members. Like I said, I do post out of frustration sometimes. A part that was cut off from this is where I also said that Dinar Vets was instrumental in teaching me about this investment and IMO the best dinar site on the web. Anyway, didn't want you guys to think I'd gone soft on ya. :)/>

SWFG.....everyone has their moments of frustration....this investment causes frustration a lot. I think most ppl here on DV respect that we are all human. Its so unfortunate, I think I can speak for many that feel this should have and could have RV'd some time ago, but greed and corruption have poisoned so many aspects...and in the end the Iraqi people are suffering the most.

we have a lot of great people on DV...we are very lucky. I think we do well supporting each other. (I amthis guilty of spouting off ayou few times in replythe to a few postswarts lol)I I personally think the rumor section should be renamed "The Comedy Stage" but thats just me lmao.

• Upvote 1

Hello Cherysh great to see you.

I think the dinar community is like anything else in this world, it's all relative. I remember when I first got into this I used to think that Adam Montana was so negative and I would avoid his posts and blow them off as "smoke." I felt the same way about Dinar Vets actually, which is why I would just lurk here and it took me so long to become a member. Over time, as I matured, I found myself gravitating toward this site, the amazing researchers who reside here and it's level of sanity.

I also realized that the "lopsters" weren't the bad guys and that I needed to hit the books if I was going to find more optimistic alternatives that satisfied my own questions. The dinar world is in the eye of the beholder; it all depends on how you look at things. Everything is quantifiable in terms of individual perception and I prefer to start my day with a warm cup of instant coffee, going through Yota and K98's articles and reading the many different, intelligent perspectives that DV has to offer.

• Upvote 4