Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

excerpt from frank chat 3/30/2010 interesting!!!!!!!!!

rob1

My Dear Bro.Frank,

Greetings,

As I have mentioned over the phone I am an Iranian born US citizen and convert by choice to christianity ,what am telling you it may be of some shock to some and that is the blood runs to deep between Iranian and Iraqies

regardless of Religion (whether shiae or sunni)growing up in the Refinery city of Abadan in the state of Khozestan in Iran I am well aware of the haterat existed between the two nations ,historicly Iraqies allways

alined them selfes with other Arab Countries because of being Arab as oppose to Iranian being Persian or

Aryan (Indo-europian) .Alavi is an Arab Nationalist promising to cut of Iran from Iraqi internal affairs he is a US

man all the way and wanting to take Iraq back to Saudies,s camp and to US,he is a secular shiae and not religous also in soutnern province of Iran Khozestan there are many Iraqi refugee (shia)whom tested living under the Mullas of Iran and know what its like to give more chance to Maliki and if you remember Helary and Obama

allways talking about tofer sanctions against Iran I can,t think of any tofer that the one which is being in place by Bush,s admin.but what they mean is that cutting of Iranian hands in Iraq because on the on set of 2003 Iraq war

the US allowed the Iran-Iraq Shia Brotherhood.Anyway as I said Alavi would the office and announces the RI and that would quelch the secterian violence and take the Iraq to Saudee,s Camp(GCC) in short US gave all the chances to Maliki but he blew them up trying to keep all sides happy(Iran,US,Saudies,Etc...)

Sincerely,

XXXX

DJCURIOUS

here s the whole post its kinda long thats y i only put a bit of it in

Good evening Family,

Neil Sedaka would be the first to tell M that ………breaking up is hard to do. But sometimes it’s for the best. Four years ago M was not the people’s choice. Nor was he the USA’s. But he won……..how did he do that? This time around with improved conditions in Iraq it was harder for fingers to put the whole hand in the cookie jar. For some time now I have been telling you the M will win his PM position again. Many of you thought that I meant his party would win. I even went out of my way to do a post one time explaining that if M’s party should lose the elections he could still win favor with the newly elected party and be reappointed PM. But it is hard to be civil when breaking up sometimes. What once was yours is no longer. That is a difficult concept to accept if you are talking about ………..Power. Power comes in many forms especially in the political world and IMO…….M needs to let go of the past ……..and look towards the future for his country. This attitude of wanting a recount …….of telling the army get back my votes and win my party’s election just does not jive in the real world. He needs to get off his high horse and accept a temporary loss of power……before he makes it permanent. You see ……….IMO……I told you he would win the elections to become PM again and I still feel that way. There were reasons why O was given the Nobel Peace Prize such as there will be for M to be reappointed as PM. I hope that M can get over on any loss of power that he thinks ……..was broken up. I know it’s hard to do. But it’s the right thing to do if he has any type of feelings ………love…….devotion to his country. Four years ago Iraqis wanted A………the USA wanted A……..Fonzy wanted Aaaa! Four years later in 2010 we got A. Intel has always said that M was part of The Plan. I find it interesting that like Mr. Potato Head things can be changed around for the success of The Plan. Then it hit me last night……..has The Plan been waiting for ………A? Last night a team member reports intel from some Iraqi citizens that we have been in constant communication with since the very beginning. This past summer I remember my contact telling me that everyone in the office was angry because the GOI had just cut their paychecks in half without an explanation. They cursed………and then they cursed some more. When we asked what do you think it means for the RI………….they told us where to stick our RI. The same place their government was going to put it on them. They had hatred and zero capability of trust for any government official. They claimed that there would never be a breadcrumb for them from their government………then they cursed some more. My contact told me last night that this is no longer the case in that one particular government office that we have been holding a trusted relationship with. Last night when they asked their opinion about A…………there was great excitement in their voices and faces. You couldn’t shut them up……..they wanted to tell you what was in their hearts about A. They love this man!!! In the background you could hear the commotion in the office so I asked are they all there in the room? I was told they were ……..and then I was told that they are Sunnis and Shiites holding a common bond together in celebration. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! What an about face……..and all because of one man? If this man could bond these different sects together so quickly what do you think he is going to do for the infrastructure for his country………..rather quickly? Let me tell you another story from the Middle East from my connections.

A dear friend of mine who is a lawyer in Afghanistan called me early this morning. It was good to hear his voice……..I miss him. He said Frank……..please pray for me I was less than 100 yards from an explosion last week that killed many others. I want to come home……..but I just can’t right now. Financially I am forced to work here for a living. I just wanted to tell you that Iraq is rarely talked about here but there seems to be an exuberant amount of chatter concerning the election of A last week. The consensus seems to be that it is good for all of the ME. I shared some intel with him so that he could spot check for me some topics. I hope to hear from him next week and learn more about the prevailing attitude that seems to be growing in the ME about Iraq. All positive ………all good.

So Iran now has nuclear capability………yes we know thank you. I propose a question………did we go to Iraq seeking WMD knowing all along that we would find them in …….Iran? How do you defeat your enemy………..by staying as close to him as possible. Hmmm……..best I say IMO. I was talking to a team source today who is Iranian. He poured his heart out to me. I love this man dearly and have great respect for him and his family along with their family’s history. He has gone through a lot just to find the freedom that he now has. My friend is also excited about A. He said I was thinking about A and M last night Frank……..and I couldn’t help but to get excited for the RI. He says to me…….do you understand how good this is Frank? LOL…….yes I do my dear friend. Now we need M to be quiet and accept the PM with less power. He can save face by reaccepting it and allowing A to rebuild his country. Power comes …….in many forms. Family………my Iranian friend is limited in his spelling but I asked him to put a paragraph together expressing what is in his heart concerning A. I share with you what he sent me. Try to understand as you read the following that he is a freed Christian Iranian. Please enjoy.

My Dear Bro.Frank,

Greetings,

As I have mentioned over the phone I am an Iranian born US citizen and convert by choice to christianity ,what am telling you it may be of some shock to some and that is the blood runs to deep between Iranian and Iraqies

regardless of Religion (whether shiae or sunni)growing up in the Refinery city of Abadan in the state of Khozestan in Iran I am well aware of the haterat existed between the two nations ,historicly Iraqies allways

alined them selfes with other Arab Countries because of being Arab as oppose to Iranian being Persian or

Aryan (Indo-europian) .Alavi is an Arab Nationalist promising to cut of Iran from Iraqi internal affairs he is a US

man all the way and wanting to take Iraq back to Saudies,s camp and to US,he is a secular shiae and not religous also in soutnern province of Iran Khozestan there are many Iraqi refugee (shia)whom tested living under the Mullas of Iran and know what its like to give more chance to Maliki and if you remember Helary and Obama

allways talking about tofer sanctions against Iran I can,t think of any tofer that the one which is being in place by Bush,s admin.but what they mean is that cutting of Iranian hands in Iraq because on the on set of 2003 Iraq war

the US allowed the Iran-Iraq Shia Brotherhood.Anyway as I said Alavi would the office and announces the RI and that would quelch the secterian violence and take the Iraq to Saudee,s Camp(GCC) in short US gave all the chances to Maliki but he blew them up trying to keep all sides happy(Iran,US,Saudies,Etc...)

Sincerely,

XXXX

DJCURIOUS………..I loved your post where CNBC said that of the top 10 hardest currencies to counterfeit ……the IQD was ranked #7. I got a kick out of this. Back in ’04 when De La Rue was commissioned to print the new IQD…….over a dozen features were utilized to protect it from counterfeiting. Millions upon millions were spent to protect this currency vs. others. Why? Why would you go out of your way to protect a currency that is scheduled to constantly LOP or forever be used in the outhouse?

Yesterday I reminded you that the MOP rejected the 114/117 rate for the 2010 budget and accepted a 3.2108 rate. But I forgot to tell you that they also considered this rate to be 20% under its true value that they would eventually use. When you add 20% to 3.2108 you get 385. Hmmm………looks like I missed it by a penny. You see the accepted rate is known as the RI. The 385 would be known as the ……………RV. I will not put the whole article up but I noticed around 4pm today that many of you rediscovered what I told you yesterday and now today. These are the headlines of the article.

MINISTER OF FINANCE EXCHANGE RATE 3/30/2010 !!!

The Exchange Rate of Foreign Currency in Economic Feasibility Studies

The Barrel of oil slipped a little last week. But did you see where it’s at today. As we are silent …………..I smile.

Yesterday a couple of you disagreed with the idea that the HC is NOT related to the RI. I will not point out who they are ….instead I will compliment them. I love point……counterpoint. It’s the only way to learn by proper debate. When you give the opposite point of view at KTFM……..know that it is welcome. But as you all know…..if you pick at the scab of your opinion constantly to drive your point across…….we talk to you via pm. I just want to say that the two from yesterday presented their positions very politely and then left it at that. Some came in and said I agree with you……….and that was classy.

Last week they told us 50% of what was needed to remove the 000’s had been accomplished in the month of February. Now that March is over with……..is the other 50% done? IMO……April the 1st will tell us. How long would they need to remove the 000’s? Well ……..remember the article three weeks ago that said they want to accomplish this by the end of 2010? IMO…….they will not wait that long. IMO…….they will need 60 to 90 days to pull them back in. Actually in the first week 85% will be returned to the CBI by all of us. IMO……..I believe our team knows the target date to remove the 000’s. You also know that I viciously guard my intel right now. I told you yesterday that the 1st …….18th and 24th of April are days to pay attention to. That’s how I am sharing my intel with you………now put it together. Go to God in prayer …….constantly. If you are confused ……..forgive me. But I have good reasons to share with you in this manner. I am saddened when I am copied and pasted because it causes further confusion. You here at KTFMissions have the advantage because I talk to you in our nightly postings until 2am. Plus you can see my communication to my team at the bottom of my postings.

XBARBARIAN ………….it was a pleasure talking to you on the phone today Sir. Your testimony of going to church for the 1st time in 10 years…..this past Sunday………is what KTFM is about. I have constantly said that we are not a church and that you should seek one for ministerial guidance and a home for you to tithe at. Below Family is another example of what is happening here at KTFMissions.

Hello again!

We do Kellyann have so much uplifting on this site. I have come to a conclusion that while we have many members here, I believe some are here for the greed of money only. How many of you that have not admitted it came here more for the dinar information and not with a heart of prayer and thanksgiving? Many of you may want to commit but are holding back thinking "well let me see if this goes through...I will" well my friend as every christian knows and many have said here......you have to BELIEVE FIRST. It does not come unless you believe. There is a reason so many have gathered here..I do not think it is F26 only or do I believe you want a prayer group. I have come to realize many lurk to see what they can about the dinar and the greed of money. Part of that is how the attacks come onto F26 at times. I do see it can be one person but I truly believe it is more than this person. I feel all need to truly come here to refresh and converse and tell of things that have happened in their lives. Oh many have however the majority has not. I do not know if it has been put on anyone elses heart but I believe this forum is here to continue changing hearts and we still have many to bring in.

A friend and I were talking of how if this "blessing" had came a month or two ago...a few friends that she has had buy some would not have been here. Well a few on this site have just bought into this and look foreclosures coming or have hit...there is a reason and though we want to bring it on Iraq and those who have not pulled the trigger we need to concentrate more on what we do best here and that is PRAYER.......We need to concentrate and help those that want to be OPEN in prayer and asking to be more a part of this forum. There may be one person that is holding back that does not have HIS LIST of what he truly will do with his blessing and maybe God is waiting for that ONE person to have a change of heart, maybe that one person is a hold on what is to come for without everyone in place things do not happen. I posted earlier that we should pray for Iraq and the leaders there. I still believe we all need to be in unison in all we pray for. I woke up with glee in my heart today and more than any day in a long time...a renewal in things around me and the ease of knowing HE does lead my life. I can not shake the feeling that many want that same feeling and are not truly giving from their heart. My friend if it is you......maybe it is because you have always had a rough time of life or health or whatever....maybe it is time to GIVE IT TO GOD. There are many prayer warriors on here and others that pray privately but we know it works because PRAYERS are answered everyday. If you are bitter over life...ask for renewal and really let your heart speak.

God will see us through....anybody who does not think that is fooling themselves and yes maybe it will not be as much as we are EXPECTING or even more but I do know without a CHANGE in attitudes and hearts you will never be happy or content, in fact money will only change situations ON EARTH but what about after? A blessing is that....a blessing. God gives these freely and only that we should come to him and believe the impossible. He sent his own son to show us that LIFE is good and we should do what we can on earth to SHOW that love......not buy many things that we can not take with us but to SHOW AND GIVE HAPPINESS and SEE GOOD IN ALL.

I am asking any of you that are lurking and truly in need of a shoulder to come here and let us know. Cast it in our pot and be happy....Confess and it will be erased.....believe and doors will open. My mother told me something years ago and since that many have a similar story but this is my life experiences that I first knew CONVICTION.

At the wise grown up age of 18 I was feeling my oats. It would take too long to go into my whole background as it would be a life story no person would beleive....but inshort...I was raised by a WONDERFUL woman of God....She married my father and took on four young children at the age of 29 or so...She knew nothing of child rearing but she did know that God lived and with him all was possible.....so continuing...she was catholic and thus raised us catholic which was church every sunday and holy day...one Saturday at 18 she had let me go out to a party with some freinds and yes I did what all do.....drank a little and felt grown up and my curfew was 1:00am now I had graduated from school and for me my curfew had always been 10pm....so I overdid it,,,got to feeling my oats and so come Sunday morning my sisters said .... get up mom is gonna be mad if you are not ready for church....I said I am not going....they were flabbergasted...but they said well whatever....so I can hear them eating breakfast and getting ready to leave and my mother knocks on the door and says.....( ) come on we are leaving lets not be late....I mumbled I am not going....well I was ready for the chewing out when much to my surprise my mother said..."HUMMM okay that is fine and your decision, but one thing I want to say and I will leave it alone......The LORD asked for 1 hour or your time ....1 Day a week and if you would rather go partying and lay around all day and can not commit to that I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU! With that she was down the hall and to the car and gone before I took another breath////I am telling you I felt soooooo bad knowing that GOD does not ask much of us that I threw on my clothes and tennis shoes with my dress and I ran 4 blocks to church in time PRAISE GOD...I got there and knelt to say my prayers...sat down and my mother looked at me and smiled...you know that "mother is right smile".....Later I asked why she looked at me like that in church and she said....because my heart knew you would do the right thing and I was proud....So what I am saying is OF ALL THE MONEY AND TIME WE HAVE HE DOES NOT ASK FOR MUCH>>>>Can you do it and commit to him and not Money or things??

I am truly sorry for going on like this but it just was on my heart...God Bless you all....it will come I have had confirmation and if you look and believe in what he wants of you he will show you too and you will be happier than you have ever been in your life......WE ARE A FAMILY.....A FAMILY THAT PRAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER! AMEN..........back to cleaning.....

We are rounding the corner to 10,000 members Family. It is difficult for me to keep up with so many of you. Know that I love you all especially those that ………..despise me from other places. I am a greater sinner than you could ever be…….. by disliking my work at KTFM. I pray for my Family ………..and you. These two examples above are the reasons why I allow my character to be abused. Happy am I that God loves me ……….it is for that reason……that I only know to love you.

FIREMAN788………you are growing on me……..LOL. I like you……..very much. Thank you for being a part of our KTFMissions Family. I notice how you are wanting to become a leader among us. I address you because you said I made you laugh all of last night. That pleases me. Someone once asked me of my five senses…….which was more important to me. I responded by saying…………that would be my sense of humor. May we be continually happy as we fellowship tonight.

Tomorrow night I am inviting ********** to join us for two purposes. He will be running the Salt Lake City office with Ali. Just like we had JT representing the Las Vegas office as a guest a few weeks ago……..we are doing the same with DD. Please feel free to ask him any questions about this Utah office. You are welcome to pm him and open a door of communications to better help you ease the process of your exchange if you are close to this office. Also ……yesterday someone asked how they could buy the audio that I did with DD. Feel free to request this info from him also too. We no longer have the link on our forum so if anyone else seeks this audio DD will be able to help you.

Early this month thousands of you prayed for my father and the cancer that was suspected. You all learned about his POW days and the breakage of 70% of his bones. Just wanted you to know that tomorrow……….he will be 77 years old. He is my hero.

This is directed to……..ALI:

I had a wonderful conversation with you yesterday ……..truly you are a class act. Unfortunately the sickness at Neno’s did not end. Today they say that I am an illegal alien and they start to deal with personal family issues. You know me very well Ali and you are excited about the political figure we will be introducing you to. I wish to apologize to you Sir because I can only be treated like a fool for so long. You see the evidence of my endorsing of all your offices……..but I will not endorse the Texas office from this point onward. My mass email will also reflect my feelings on this office. I admit to making mistakes with my intel. But to constantly call me vulgar names ………..is no mistake. I am done with this subject with you Ali. I will endorse the Texas office for Tommy if he ceases his copy and pasting of my work and feeding it to his hyenas to rip apart along with………an apology directly from him. If he finds me of no value to your offices……..especially the one that he will run………then it really doesn’t matter whether I endorse his office or not does it? Let it be known by the internet world…….that as God is my witness…….I am done with this subject. It will only reopen if I see my two requests…….fulfilled. Besides TINK told me she would punch me if I ever bring the subject up again……..LOL.

We had a lot of fun last night especially when I told you what 9.80 meant to my team. Kudos to those that figured it out.

As I say goodbye to you ……..I was thinking about Iraq ………Alawai (sp?) and Maliki. I have this ability of visualization. I suppose individuals that are trained scientifically tend to do this a lot. When I was done with my thinking of these three subjects I wrote them down……over and over again. It helps in a three dimensional process of evaluation. I emphasized the beginning of each word from Iraq Alawai and Maliki. I found it interesting because I am always telling you that God does not necessarily work in mysterious ways……..but in oh so many ways. If you take the first letter of these three words………….I eventually was able to see………… I A M ………………….I AM.

I know you are Father…………and I will forever patiently wait until the end of time for you. My Christian love beautiful KTFM Family. Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

Thank you Frank, I read this post twice and it really touched my heart, because when I first got on here all I wanted was when was the rv going to happen ? Then I got in chat , I dont write much but started to read what alot of the people were going through and felt like I knew them and couldnt wait until the next time I got in to see if they were ok. I would love to meet alot of them in person and hope too some day. I plan to help a lot of people when the rv happens. Thanks again

[quote name='rob1;

Yesterday a couple of you disagreed with the idea that the HC is NOT related to the RI. I will not point out who they are ….instead I will compliment them. I love point……counterpoint. It’s the only way to learn by proper debate. When you give the opposite point of view at KTFM……..know that it is welcome. But as you all know…..if you pick at the scab of your opinion constantly to drive your point across…….we talk to you via pm. I just want to say that the two from yesterday presented their positions very politely and then left it at that. Some came in and said I agree with you……….and that was classy.

I beg to differ with the opinion expressed in this paragraph. I and many God fearing' date=' bible reading christians that once were members of KTFM seen first hand how the Mods handled anyone that said " oh no that's not scriptual or that's not in the bible even when you gave them, Book chapter, verse, after frank would give a sermon" you just got booted. When it comes to the Iraqi dinar franks as good at predicting as any site owner out there, and he does put out a good story. But he's not grounded enough in bible teaching and understanding to be a shepherd that can truly feed his flock biblical principals. How do I know? I read his sermons on KTFM. Is he a good person? yes I have always liked frank. But a shepherd he is not.

[/color']