Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Borrowed from another site, but i like the explanation

My hopes is this will be a history lesson as well as a detailed theory of the Iraq RV that does nothing more than make you think, maybe bring you to a calm state in your investment.

Iraq plans to remove 3 zero’s. This is not a new plan. Actually, this was a designed plan that began back in 2004. In 2004, Iraq came out with the 25 Dinar and 100 Dinar coins.

Stop and think for a minute. This was a time when the Dinar was well into 3500 Dinars to 1 US Dollar. Why in the world would a country bring out a coin so low in value during this particular time?

Reason is, they were planning to drop the 3 zeros way back in 2004. When it didn’t happened as planned, and they had the coins distributed throughout the country, people were so angry that they were throwing them in the streets.

I have been collecting articles since 2005, and last year my computer crashed and lost it all. I spent the last two weeks digging up as many articles I could before presenting this.

Some, the important ones, I will have links to, others I have copied from other sites in their archives. While collecting these articles, I created a timeline for the last 7 years which displays each article, and who was quoted in the article. Then as the time went, and if it was later found to be true, they got a green check ?, if untrue they got a red X .

The reason I did this was so I could tell over time, who was the ones to listen to and who not to.

Surprising, Saleh and Shabibi, both from CBI, were the only two over 7 years that spoke truths.

Also, please understand when we translate the articles, using whatever source (Google, etc) it never comes out correctly, which is why you see things as watermelon and others pop up. Also the past, present, and future tense gets scrambled in the translations.

My two friends, one in Jordan and the other in Turkey assists me in translating many of these articles rather than using the translators so common mistakes are not made. Back to the theory.

Iraq has tried to RV their currency every year from 2005 to 2008 without success as you already know. What started out to be a fix for the US situation, turned out to actually be a global fix as has been stated.

Why they did not try to RV their currency from 18 January, 2009 - 16 January 2012, was due to an agreement Iraq had with the IMF to show they could keep inflation down for 3 years without changing their currency rate. Funny thing is, not one person caught this during these 3 years. During this time, the Iraq Dinar was bought like crazy as many stated it was going to RV so many times during this 3 year period.

My thought was this was intentional, not by our gurus, but by our government. Our government wanted US citizens to buy the Dinars like they were going out of style. Why? Well, one reason, tax dollars on RV time.

Secondly, I believe the US wanted a certain amount obtained by us which it turn would be the global currency needed along side of gold for when the global reset occurs. Thirdly, this was needed to assist Iraq in raising their cash on hand.

As I am sure many other countries have also done. Now I mentioned global reset for a reason and will back it with articles to prove this. Iraq Dinar will be the global currency that will sit with gold in each country to back each countries currencies.

The reason Iraq was picked (by the world) to be the world financial fix was they are the only country in the world that has a currency that can be backed by cash in hand. Iraq already is a gold backed country (black gold and real gold). Also a snippet taken from this article

“As Iraq — with one of the world’s largest untapped oil deposits—continues to increase its oil production output for export, the discovery of large quantities of gold changes the economic landscape for the Middle Eastern country.” Another article stated Iraq is pulling more ounces of gold from the ground per day than they are barrels of oil per day.

Now we saw it mentioned probably 6 to 10 times each year from 2005 to 2011 talking about (lifting, removing, deleting, or lower denoms)currency adjustments. During 2006 through 2009 so many referred to this as a LOP when in truth it was the opposite.

Some stated it was removing 3 zeros from $0.00085, others thought it was removing the Dinars with 3 zeros on it. The whole time it was referring to bringing in a new set of currencies to go with the currency they already have.

It wasn’t until 2012, that we really started seeing many articles referencing deleting the zeros. And in 2012, we know parliament finally agreed and supported this to happen. If any saw the London website where it had the picture of the 25,000 Iraq dinar and the caption above stating Maliki approved and the statement below that said CBI was planning to drop the zeros.

Why do you think Iraq felt they needed to add this on this website. So the heavy investors could see, Iraq is ready. Iraq, is a safe and wealthy place to invest. Also remember that every country Central Bank directors were at this meeting in addition to WB, IMF, WTO, and the UN. This little picture of the 25000 Dinar was a huge statement to all of these folks.

Iraq has all along had the plan to add new bills to the currency they already have. You have to remember, Iraq has only one country to mimic a democratic country by, and that’s USA. So they are doing exactly what we have already done. We had the $10,000, $5,000 and $1,000 bills and slowly removed them from circulation. They still exist, just used between banks.

Now we have the $100 and lower bills. Iraq is printing (some say its printed already but I can show they are wrong) new bills with lower numbers or values just as we did. Then when they come out, they will draw in the larger notes which will be the global currency used just by Central Banks. They never intended to replace the currency we have.

Now to quickly show they have not completed printing the new currency,I have an article LINK

That is Shabibi telling the people and Parliament in a press release that the new currency will not be ready in time (1 January 2013) and not to worry as Shabibi says we have plenty of coinage in the vaults from 2004 and 2005 to use until the new currency is ready. Here is how it is stated below:

Quote: “Noted that the central bank has reserves currency so that they can in the process of deletion of zeros and coverage significantly.”

Also in this article, the deputy governor of CBI Mohammed Saleh states that the delete the 3 zeros (RV) needs to be at the beginning of the fiscal year (1 January). As this snippet taken from an article on 23 July 2012.

CBI: Zero’s must drop at beginning of year; Would cause accounting problems July 23rd, 2012

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network) that “the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency needs a new financial period, because all accounts start the new currency may be registered books accounting currency different from the work recorded the beginning of the year “.

Now, since we have not RV’d at this time. And everything I want to get in here I can’t as to its size, let me hit the point that it is easy to know when it will be. LINK

In this article we have it too plainly stated, as well as this 2010 article snippet below:

Central Bank: raise three zeroes from the Iraqi currency will not be two years ago (correctly translated is “for 2 more years”)

Hassan Rashed Widened in recent calls to the Central Bank of Iraq need to direct project raise three zeroes from the local currency, in the background of the increased security risks faced by the transfer of banknotes between banks and their branches in Baghdad and the provinces, as well and leading the other caused by the wide circulation of large amounts of Iraqi currency, which suffered from chronic inflation back to almost three decades.

Despite the approval by the Iraqi Finance to draft up zeroes, but the central bank adviser, Dr. Appearance of Mohammed Saleh says the issue is not as urgent cases and it is linked to achieving full economic stability in Iraq. He explained the appearance of Mohammed Saleh in a statement to Radio Free Iraq that the process of initiating a zeros will not be two years ago. (remember past, present, future is distorted when using translators)

My interpretation is: Basically saying that the process of dropping the 3 zeros will not be for 2 more years.

So basically we are at the end of our journey. We have maybe less than 90 days to go to never wait for this anymore. Be done, fineto, over with. Hang in there. Your really going to enjoy the rate. No where near what most predict. Definitely higher. Clue: the longer they waited, the more of a fix that is needed, the more valuable your dinars have become. Bless to all.

Just thought it was a very good breakdown....read it and make your own theory.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

This is a "King Dinar" post He usually backs articles with facts and great interpreters I like this guy.He does a great job.

Your right but I didn't want to put a name to it for his privacy. I do agree with you that he seems to do a lot of research and puts a lot of thought into his post. Thanks for the backing of King Dinar, makes me feel a little better about the post. Now GO RV>

• Upvote 1

Great article, but I have a question. If, for example, a coke costs 1 US dollar. That means it cost 1170 Dinar. Without something changing, they would still be carrying around even larger sums of cash to pay for small items. They would have to raise the value of the Dinar or lower the cost of everything. I vote for raising the value of the Dinar.

Thanks great post. Just clarify for me....are you saying that because it has not happened yet, we need to wait for the start of the next fiscal year? Which would be 2014? 

No ma'am, we don't need to wait until 2014. It so happens that Warka sent out an email to its clients saying the beginning of their business year is 1/7. I know a lot of people have inferred that "the first of the year" means January 1st, exactly. Clearly, it doesn't. If Iraq was a well-oiled machine, it STILL wouldn't mean 1/1 exactly. No way they'd have tipped their hand that way.

We really should see this in a week or so. There is not a shred of evidence that I'm aware of to suggest anything different. Barring the emotion from so many past disappointments, I have yet to see one credible piece of information in the last several weeks to suggest we have much longer to wait.

IMO, with fresh eyes, we can see things actually wrapping up for us.

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 9

No ma'am, we don't need to wait until 2014. It so happens that Warka sent out an email to its clients saying the beginning of their business year is 1/7. I know a lot of people have inferred that "the first of the year" means January 1st, exactly. Clearly, it doesn't. If Iraq was a well-oiled machine, it STILL wouldn't mean 1/1 exactly. No way they'd have tipped their hand that way.

We really should see this in a week or so. There is not a shred of evidence that I'm aware of to suggest anything different. Barring the emotion from so many past disappointments, I have yet to see one credible piece of information in the last several weeks to suggest we have much longer to wait.

I wish so much that this post and yours is right. Oh please let it be. I can help so many people if this was to finaly come to fruit.

GO RVVVVVV !!!!!

• Upvote 2

WOW!! AND PURDY :P I hope that is a good post from warka, like the date, i still got yor place in line for the cash in place ;) hugssssss deborah

• Upvote 1

If this were to happen on this date, I will have to say that I am luckier than the majority of you on here. You see, I purchased my dinar almost 9 years ago, and until about 2 months ago, I would only check ixe about every 6 months or so to see if anything had changed. Since I have found this site, I have read the boards every day.

I really dont know how you all do it! If I had been doing this for the past 9 years, I would have either gone crazy, or ended up wiping my ass with the dinar.

Thankyou all for the work and dedication you have towards this endeavor, but I have to say, I do not regret missing all those years of hoping and let downs. It has to be extremely stressfull.

Good luck and best wishes to all! Hopefully this is it.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Deborah, thanks for the explination, lets hope so. Your a breath of fresh air.

• Upvote 1

According to the CBI's "banking law" document, the financial year is defined: (page 31, Section 6, Article 40) www.cbi.iq./documents/banking_law_f.pdf

Section 6 - Accounts and Financial Statements

Article 40 Financial Year

"The financial year of domestic banks shall begin January 1 and end on December 31 of the same year."