Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JUST RECEIVED FROM OCRUSH FWIW

UNEEK

Economic parliamentary rule out the adoption of the federal budget for the current year through this month

01/02/2013

Economic parliamentary rule out the adoption of the federal budget for the current year through this month

Ali Aldhargam - 01/02/2013 - 9:19 am | Readers: 19

Ruled out the parliamentary economic committee, the adoption of the federal budget for the current year during this month, there are many objections.

A member of the Committee, Qusay Juma, in a press statement, "The draft bill the federal budget for the current year is still under study, and the parliament continues to be discussed, so I think the legislation takes a long time."

He added Friday "is ruled out legislation the federal budget during the current month to the presence of many objections."

The Council of Ministers has approved the draft budget for 2013, which amounted to 138 trillion dinars in 23 of October of last year, now the House of Representatives continues to debate a bill the state budget for 2013.

The number of deputies from the coalition of state law demanded to reduce the share of the Kurdistan region of the financial budget for 2013, in what was described Kurdish these claims as falling within the history and political differences between the governments of the center and the province.

Okay The rules have been lenient and you were aloud - I am exercising my right to bring my sour milk tonight -

I spelled the word correctly but it was the "wrong " word lol was meant to be *allowed* -- ha ha you probably figured that out already -- you are a smart bunch !!

This English language can trip you sometimes -- your mind hears the word and it sounds the same but somehow the wrong one comes out in print -- imagine that ??

Edited by UNEEK
  • Upvote 2

Man ---- I feel like I have committed the unforgivable sin -- I posted someones "rumor" that they emailed to a site - I copied from the site - I do feel really really rotten to the core for bringing it now - I can foresee my trial and execution being planned already - I guess I am exercising my last rights before they are taken away unexpectedly here before the execution - smile.gif

There were so many negative posts in a row I decided to just make the one here to address them all - heck why I am even expending the energy to do that when I wonder why they would expend the energy to come back and read it - I wonder more than anything why some folks are even here and why they bother -

I have only been invested for 4 yrs so I have not earned the position that some of you have for complaining or having the excuse for not getting excited -- whatever !!!! I probably do not have any credentials that would impress you - what ever !!

Some of you have made 1,00 + and 3,000+ posts and here I am still under 300 most of them made within the past 45 days or less -- I am curious as the devil though -- would all of your posts even have a total of words to equal the number of posts? So I am asking you - what have you brought to the table besides your sour milk???????? Okay The rules have been lenient and you were aloud - I am exercising my right to bring my sour milk tonight -- smile.gif

You Depressed Negative Bashing Cruel Spirited folks crack me up -- But hey thanks for sharing your stories - so I have been forewarned - You have done a pretty good job -- I am seriously contemplating my safe haven of silent observer -- lol --

What I am within myself -- what accompanies me when I am alone - what no one can give me or take away - is definitely more essential to me than everything I have in the way of possessions or EVEN what I may be in the eyes of the world --

Your brutality and venomous words are not worth it - and you can spew to the wind or to the calloused that spew with you or some other good hearted sincere good intending person - Hey you can give each other your pluses - that's even better - support the Brutal Basher's Band - hey that has a nice ring to it smile.gif You have my permission to use it for your club smile.gif

So someone tell me why folks gather here or there in forums and chat rooms? Those That gather:

#1 Many hate the pumpers or anyone making money before they do -- but they have given their own money to them at some point in time - and more than once

#2 About half rely on the news only and only they know which ones to trust - and of course they are up for individual perception - interpretation - and validation

#3 And some warn you might want to be real careful with the Google Translations and how they are interpreted

#4 Many others maybe half don't believe anything from any media venue -- in or out of country

#5 Gurus talk the talk but cant walk the walk You either love them or hate them

#6 Rumors - Opinions - Advice - Religion - Politics always breeds contentions & confrontations

So what is left? oh yes forgot - Griping & Complaining about all of the above

So now tell me is there anything of substance left other than the recipe section?

Ohhhhh yes there is a ray of sunshine -- there is a thread that is fun and allowed to get out of hand at times with what it allows and what I would call acceptable lol - but there is where the fun is and the joy - thank goodness for that thread - THANK GOODNESS FOR RODANDSTAFF and his efforts

So the ones that are so irritable and negative why are you here? Why not get a job or a hobby and let someone call you when its time to go to the bank ?

Ahhh you forgot dogs butt still tingling from the smoke.

Nice rant +1 smile.gif

• Upvote 3

Nice rant +1 smile.gif

DOG -- you know I congratulated you on your 3000 post achievement - man that is a lot - I know some of my post have that many words ha ha ha -- and with a name like *dog* it is real tough to not like you --

I have 2 down on the floor beside me and one in my lap right now that I would do anything in the world for and I see you have one in the pic above -- so maybe ----- just maybe this will be enough for us to have a common bond and agree to disagree at times without snarling and biting each others head off -- I sure want to get along and build friendships instead of making enemies -

Thank you for your post !! The rant is really not my favorite style but I can step up when duty calls !!

I will work on not taking the negs so personal if I know they are not meant to be -- Rod has already had a little pep talk with me about that bless his little heart

r

• Upvote 2

Nice rant +1 smile.gif

DOG -- you know I congratulated you on your 3000 post achievement - man that is a lot - I know some of my post have that many words ha ha ha -- and with a name like *dog* it is real tough to not like you --

I have 2 down on the floor beside me and one in my lap right now that I would do anything in the world for and I see you have one in the pic above -- so maybe ----- just maybe this will be enough for us to have a common bond and agree to disagree at times without snarling and biting each others head off -- I sure want to get along and build friendships instead of making enemies -

Thank you for your post !! The rant is really not my favorite style but I can step up when duty calls !!

I will work on not taking the negs so personal if I know they are not meant to be -- Rod has already had a little pep talk with me about that bless his little heart

r

Sweety i wouldnt be messing with you if I didnt like you.

Ask Maggie smile.gif

• Upvote 4

Sweety i wouldnt be messing with you if I didnt like you.

Ask Maggie :)src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif">

-- AHHHHSOOOOO AAHHHHHHHHSOOOO YOU HAVE BEEN ONE OF THOSE BAD BOYS - THE THORN IN MY SIDE - HOLDING ME TO THE FIRE HUH????

So can you lighten up a little??????? I will throw you a bone -- ha ha ha ha smile.gif

Edited by UNEEK
  • Upvote 3

Don't let them get to you Uneek. Just Use the ignore button. You might have to update it occasionally as some frequently change there names

Uneek, I agree with SocialDinar,,,,,Consider it a Christmas Hangover....Some didn't get the Big Wheel Santa promised, and are forced to ride their scooters just a little while longer. Alas my friend, these are the same people that would extend the olive branch should the information come to fruition. Adult = children in big peoples clothes. Hang in there!

• Upvote 2

Don't let them get to you Uneek. Just Use the ignore button. You might have to update it occasionally as some frequently change there names

THANKS for the support / encouragement I kinda grabbed hold of some grit and did a rant or two and gave them some of their own sour milk -- NOT my favorite approach but my way of survival and staying in the game -

I am very sympathetic and compassionate and empathetic - but vultures - wolves - Parana and emotional vampires have no place in my house !! lol Control the anger - bring something to the table or sit quietly with respect while you feast on what someone else has provided -

• Upvote 2

Uneek, I agree with SocialDinar,,,,,Consider it a Christmas Hangover....Some didn't get the Big Wheel Santa promised, and are forced to ride their scooters just a little while longer. Alas my friend, these are the same people that would extend the olive branch should the information come to fruition. Adult = children in big peoples clothes. Hang in there!

ThankYou-1.gifFor pointing out a possible reason to allow a little more patience and leniency towards their unacceptable actions -- I hope you are right about their Olive Branch -- but would that be the same as Fair Weather Friends? Would that not mean or could it not be interpreted as if they are happy they will be nice? If they get their way they will be nice? Sorry - just wanting to know what to look for - or "expect" - I am capable of extending an Olive Branch also -

Hey this is the way I "choose" to view life -- YOU ARE HAPPY AND LIFE IS GOOD

-- NOT the other way around (Life Is Good and I am Happy) When folks choose to have this mindset they are putting "conditions" on their happiness - therefore setting themselves up for disappointment - I like having a little more control over my well being smile.gif Thank you for your contribution to the thread

laugh.gif Uneek, thanks for pointing out the fact that we don't have a "gripe and complain" forum. I'll put that on my list of considerations for the upcoming year. laugh.gif

Good Morning -- Maybe you could call it Whiners Alley lol a place for someone to just voice their complaint --

Maybe have another place Like an Arena or the Boxing Ring- where individuals can have their confrontations and battle it out and save the sanctity of the thread??

Not sure if it could survive here but maybe even a thread for Encouragement & Motivation ?? Might come in handy like a good ole soup kitchen for the days someone is feeling a little left out in the cold??

But what am I thinking? You are bound to know your members and have traveled around at enough sites to know what works and what doesn't lol lol lol

• Upvote 1

If there was a separate Topic Heading for Whining...over half of our posts (including a few of mine) would be relocated the the new heading and it would get rather boring on here! ;)

I think as long as they are not attacking a person for the post and not rude/vulgar...It is ok to post how you feel. It feels good sometimes when you get frustrated to just say it or rather in this case "type it"! Just don't attack! That is the difference to me.

So I enjoyed the tiny bit of hope and the sad reality posts all combined!

I sure do hope and pray that it does happen this year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR DV Members! I hope it is a blessed one!

• Upvote 1

Oh come on now . Put on your big girl panties and get over it. No body meant any real harm. After all these years of waiting are we going to take anyone`s word on this investmeant after all the "guru`s have called wolf so many times in the past. Naaaaaaa

But I for one formally apologize if in any way I have offended you. I am not the big bad wolf But I'm thinking you are probably not Goldilocks ether. smile.gif

• Upvote 3

Oh come on now . Put on your big girl panties and get over it. No body meant any real harm. After all these years of waiting are we going to take anyone`s word on this investmeant after all the "guru`s have called wolf so many times in the past. Naaaaaaa

But I for one formally apologize if in any way I have offended you. I am not the big bad wolf But I'm thinking you are probably not Goldilocks ether. smile.gif

Good Morning you DOG !! lol there you go again confusing me tripping me again -- who are you talking to? lol Goldielocks huh -- did you not see the pic i added to my gallery last night?? ha ha ----

I added one to your post and chickened out and deleted just in the nick of time -- lol when my courage elevates a little will do again -- ha ha Also added pic of my BOSS THE "QUEEN" lol Have a great day going to be gone for several hrs now to see my acupuncturist the only medicine I use and have used for the past 13 yrs --

• Upvote 2

Good Morning you DOG !! lol there you go again confusing me tripping me again -- who are you talking to? lol Goldielocks huh -- did you not see the pic i added to my gallery last night?? ha ha ----

I added one to your post and chickened out and deleted just in the nick of time -- lol when my courage elevates a little will do again -- ha ha Also added pic of my BOSS THE "QUEEN" lol Have a great day going to be gone for several hrs now to see my acupuncturist the only medicine I use and have used for the past 13 yrs --

Have a great day !! UNEEK Although getting stuck with hundreds of needle`s don`t exactly sound like fun. But hey I wont knock it till I try it. smile.gif

• Upvote 2

Uneek, I just let the "Karma" get them. I don't waste my time anymore.

As for Ocrush, he is a bit of a pumper on that other site. He puts the news together well... but as for his "cheery emails" they are a bit over the top. ;)

Thanks for bringing it over. :)

• Upvote 4

laugh.gif Uneek, thanks for pointing out the fact that we don't have a "gripe and complain" forum. I'll put that on my list of considerations for the upcoming year. laugh.gif

Sir, I believe we already have said "gripe and complain" forum......................."lopster tank". Not much activity there tho,as even they get tired of hearing themselves "gripe, complain & BLAME"-peace

• Upvote 4

Let's all play nice!!

UNEEK, I went back through this thread (without my glasses laugh.gif) and didn't really see where anyone was ATTACKING YOU but they were disagreeing with the Author and the substance within the post!

You are doing a great job at posting but you can't let the comments of the others get to you! If they are attacking you PERSONALLY then hit the report button at the bottom left of the bashers post and we will deal with them as needed!! But again in this case I didn't see any of this happening!! You have to have thick skin when postingsmile.gif

Plus, Remember that there are always a few of these in every crowd Bad_Luck_Schleprock_0001.jpg don't let them get to you!!

Keep putting a disclaimer at the top your threads that "The info is not yours words but the words of EXAMPLE: Ocrush, Okie, Stryker1, SteveI, Gruru X etc...." and you should be fine!!wink.gifbiggrin.gif

My TwoCents.gif

Bump

• Upvote 8

UNEEK first let me start off with HAPPY NEW YEARS here is hopping we all have a blessed NEW YEAR.

Now on to the Ocrush news I have no clue who this Ocrush is but it looks like all the people named at the bottom of his letter are or have been labeled as guru's. So I would say maybe you should have added the "it's a rumor" at the end. Or you could have said take it with a grand of salt.

But maybe some get carried away with the negative comments. I have see your posts before & I can see you are just trying to share what you feel is important to share. I say keep up with that even if we all don't like what we see we must remember we are all in this for the same reason to get to the end of the road.

Please buck up trooper it will work it's self out in the end.

• Upvote 3