Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JUST RECEIVED FROM OCRUSH FWIW

UNEEK

Uneek, I just let the "Karma" get them. I don't waste my time anymore.

As for Ocrush, he is a bit of a pumper on that other site. He puts the news together well... but as for his "cheery emails" they are a bit over the top. wink.gif

Thanks for bringing it over. smile.gif

Goldie -- thanks much for the good sound advice -- I am still much of the way of thinking that sharing other info and getting honest rational thought out feedback is a way to better educate and get the real facts and truth revealed --

Remember if you will I have stated my thoughts and feelings on we are taught from childhood what to think & know instead of HOW TO THINK and FIND OUT

I hope to stir some action among some that have allowed themselves to become stagnant in their living - It is time to not just live but to put some LIFE into the living!

I am Karma's sister and little elf sometimes

I am many things - I wear many hats- I have many passions - I have many tasks / duties here

I am a TRUTHSEEKER - I am a Wayseer - I am a Waymaker - I am a Free Thinker - I am a Deep Thinker - I am a Visionary & a Dreamer - I am a Doer - I am a healer - I am a Leader - I am a Teacher - I am a Risk Taker - I am an Encourager - I am a Helper - I am a Nurturer - I am a Survivor - I am a Giver - I am a Friend - I am a Motivator - I am an Optimist - I am a Passionate Lover of Life - I am a long winded Writer - I am a Learner of new things and new ways - the truly educated never graduate

I am here to comfort the disturbed and to disturb the comfortable --

To the world I may be just one person -- but to one person -- I could be the world -- all in a days use of one's energy -

Thank you for adding me to your circle of friends - I count it a privilege -

"He who is wise will keep an open mind until he has fairly tested the various proofs that are available to him"

To be persuasive, one must be believable;

To be believable, one must be credible;

To be credible, one must be truthful

Let's all play nice!!

UNEEK, I went back through this thread (without my glasses laugh.gif) and didn't really see where anyone was ATTACKING YOU but they were disagreeing with the Author and the substance within the post!

You are doing a great job at posting but you can't let the comments of the others get to you! If they are attacking you PERSONALLY then hit the report button at the bottom left of the bashers post and we will deal with them as needed!! But again in this case I didn't see any of this happening!! You have to have thick skin when postingsmile.gif

Plus, Remember that there are always a few of these in every crowd Bad_Luck_Schleprock_0001.jpg don't let them get to you!!

Keep putting a disclaimer at the top your threads that "The info is not yours words but the words of EXAMPLE: Ocrush, Okie, Stryker1, SteveI, Gruru X etc...." and you should be fine!!wink.gifbiggrin.gif

My TwoCents.gif

Bump

YOU ARE A GREAT MODERATOR / ADMIN -- will take your words to heart -- but uhhhhh I THINK THAT IS WHAT HAS BEEN CAUSING MY PROBLEM --- lol lol --

I possibly have been taking things a bit personal and become a little defensive of my self and the intent of the info -- Sweet Rod has counseled with me and I am going to work on all of the above -- Thank you Sir I am stepping away now for several hours to give everyone a rest from my thoughts and opinions -- and recharge my batteries

• Upvote 1

:lol:/>/> Uneek, thanks for pointing out the fact that we don't have a "gripe and complain" forum. I'll put that on my list of considerations for the upcoming year. :lol:/>/>

Careful ADAM! This may morph in to a "basement forum" and you remember how Frank26 got his big start. Right? Lol ;)/>

Just teasing UNEEK.

Its been going to pop every Dec to Jan and then delaying every quarter, then gets new life mid year bout July, then Sept, Oct roll around and back to Dec. LOL. But still waiting, One of these Days, still hoping. Maybe 2013 will be it!, but still not getting too excited. There has been some progress, but I am not counting on anything, good chance it is just the same ol, same ol BS.

Likely.

Goldie -- thanks much for the good sound advice -- I am still much of the way of thinking that sharing other info and getting honest rational thought out feedback is a way to better educate and get the real facts and truth revealed --

Remember if you will I have stated my thoughts and feelings on we are taught from childhood what to think & know instead of HOW TO THINK and FIND OUT

I hope to stir some action among some that have allowed themselves to become stagnant in their living - It is time to not just live but to put some LIFE into the living!

I am Karma's sister and little elf sometimes

I am many things - I wear many hats- I have many passions - I have many tasks / duties here

I am a TRUTHSEEKER - I am a Wayseer - I am a Waymaker - I am a Free Thinker - I am a Deep Thinker - I am a Visionary & a Dreamer - I am a Doer - I am a healer - I am a Leader - I am a Teacher - I am a Risk Taker - I am an Encourager - I am a Helper - I am a Nurturer - I am a Survivor - I am a Giver - I am a Friend - I am a Motivator - I am an Optimist - I am a Passionate Lover of Life - I am a long winded Writer - I am a Learner of new things and new ways - the truly educated never graduate

I am here to comfort the disturbed and to disturb the comfortable --

To the world I may be just one person -- but to one person -- I could be the world -- all in a days use of one's energy -

Thank you for adding me to your circle of friends - I count it a privilege -

"He who is wise will keep an open mind until he has fairly tested the various proofs that are available to him"

To be persuasive, one must be believable;

To be believable, one must be credible;

To be credible, one must be truthful

YOU ARE A GREAT MODERATOR / ADMIN -- will take your words to heart -- but uhhhhh I THINK THAT IS WHAT HAS BEEN CAUSING MY PROBLEM --- lol lol --

I possibly have been taking things a bit personal and become a little defensive of my self and the intent of the info -- Sweet Rod has counseled with me and I am going to work on all of the above -- Thank you Sir I am stepping away now for several hours to give everyone a rest from my thoughts and opinions -- and recharge my batteries

I am a TRUTHSEEKER - I am a Wayseer - I am a Waymaker - I am a Free Thinker - I am a Deep Thinker - I am a Visionary & a Dreamer - I am a Doer - I am a healer - I am a Leader - I am a Teacher - I am a Risk Taker - I am an Encourager - I am a Helper - I am a Nurturer - I am a Survivor - I am a Giver - I am a Friend - I am a Motivator - I am an Optimist - I am a Passionate Lover of Life - I am a long winded Writer - I am a Learner of new things and new ways -

I am a drinker

I used to be a womenizer but I gave that up one year for lent

smile.gif

Man ---- I feel like I have committed the unforgivable sin -- I posted someones "rumor" that they emailed to a site - I copied from the site - I do feel really really rotten to the core for bringing it now - I can foresee my trial and execution being planned already - I guess I am exercising my last rights before they are taken away unexpectedly here before the execution - Posted Image

There were so many negative posts in a row I decided to just make the one here to address them all - heck why I am even expending the energy to do that when I wonder why they would expend the energy to come back and read it - I wonder more than anything why some folks are even here and why they bother -

End Quote

Uneek... You shouldn't feel that way......Comments are getting addressed towards what's being stated and therefore the one getting criticized here is the author of said post who is not you. You're only the Messenger.

It's only normal that whenever something sounding like big news is posted on a Forum there will be praises and there will be critiques.

Try not to make it personal. You'll only get a sore liver for nothing... Just a friendly advice.

Good Luck to us.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

I am a TRUTHSEEKER - I am a Wayseer - I am a Waymaker - I am a Free Thinker - I am a Deep Thinker - I am a Visionary & a Dreamer - I am a Doer - I am a healer - I am a Leader - I am a Teacher - I am a Risk Taker - I am an Encourager - I am a Helper - I am a Nurturer - I am a Survivor - I am a Giver - I am a Friend - I am a Motivator - I am an Optimist - I am a Passionate Lover of Life - I am a long winded Writer - I am a Learner of new things and new ways -

smile.gif

Alot of hats TRUTHSEEKER.

It will be fun having you hang out with us awhile......the blue and red ink brings back old memories.

Edited by motox565

End Quote

Reminds me of Steve Miller's song "The Joker".....

• Upvote 2

ThankYou-1.gifFor pointing out a possible reason to allow a little more patience and leniency towards their unacceptable actions -- I hope you are right about their Olive Branch -- but would that be the same as Fair Weather Friends? Would that not mean or could it not be interpreted as if they are happy they will be nice? If they get their way they will be nice? Sorry - just wanting to know what to look for - or "expect" - I am capable of extending an Olive Branch also -

Hey this is the way I "choose" to view life -- YOU ARE HAPPY AND LIFE IS GOOD

-- NOT the other way around (Life Is Good and I am Happy) When folks choose to have this mindset they are putting "conditions" on their happiness - therefore setting themselves up for disappointment - I like having a little more control over my well being smile.gif Thank you for your contribution to the thread

Good Morning -- Maybe you could call it Whiners Alley lol a place for someone to just voice their complaint --

Maybe have another place Like an Arena or the Boxing Ring- where individuals can have their confrontations and battle it out and save the sanctity of the thread??

Not sure if it could survive here but maybe even a thread for Encouragement & Motivation ?? Might come in handy like a good ole soup kitchen for the days someone is feeling a little left out in the cold??

But what am I thinking? You are bound to know your members and have traveled around at enough sites to know what works and what doesn't lol lol lol

Yes, the olive branch extenders are unfortunately one in the same. I believe, and it's just moo (thats a new acronym I'm cloning tonight; "my own opinion") that life is what you make it. Some find great pleasure in showing others a really ugly side of their personalities, for what reason, I have no clue. It's deffinitely NOT to make friends and influence people that's for sure. I leave you with the following.

I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

Groucho Marx

• Upvote 1

I am a TRUTHSEEKER - I am a Wayseer - I am a Waymaker - I am a Free Thinker - I am a Deep Thinker - I am a Visionary & a Dreamer - I am a Doer - I am a healer - I am a Leader - I am a Teacher - I am a Risk Taker - I am an Encourager - I am a Helper - I am a Nurturer - I am a Survivor - I am a Giver - I am a Friend - I am a Motivator - I am an Optimist - I am a Passionate Lover of Life - I am a long winded Writer - I am a Learner of new things and new ways - the truly educated never graduate [/size][/color]

I am the walrus... koo, koo, ka choo...

• Upvote 1

Careful ADAM! This may morph in to a "basement forum" and you remember how Frank26 got his big start. Right? Lol wink.gif/>

Just teasing UNEEK.

Hey been gone all day - I was almost afraid to look in the forum but I guess I survived - maybe a good idea to chill for a day or so - whatcha think? It appears that Okie and Terry K have taken Center Stage anyway -- I dont think I can or want to compete with those 2 or THUG -- ha ha lol and poor Doc Dinar is taking the wrath this evening - But hey -- sure their RV calls have come and gone- but that to me is not 100% PROOF that their info could have still been right but other things botched it up --

You remember about the internet hackings? There are those that do not want this to happen and they are doing their dead level best to interfere --There are actually others that are agreeing with TerryK But we are dealing with the Human Element - and each Human being EGO is so complex and on different planes and so much to take into consideration - it still does not make sense to me that folks want to get so riled up over a RUMOR

Heck they are natural highs for me -- ha ha - love them - It is healthier to be on a natural high and feeling all of those endorphins than to be angry and cause damage to the heart- anger when it reaches a certain degree actually causes micro tears in the heart muscle - So the natural high is a win win for me -- lol

Oh before I forget -- Did Frank get his start from here? Ha Ha is that what you meant by basement forum? and what else were you implying? Not sure I caught on to that -- surely not me being a rising star - guru -- ha ha that is the biggest joke of the day -- Take care now - watch yourself -- and choose your words carefully --- Until you speak them you have reign over them -- Once you speak and release them they reign over you -- <3 <3 <3

(Well I am back home from the acupuncturist - she really worked me over today the flu has flown away - it flew a day ago but something still wants to aggravate me ha ha something like bronchitis maybe - she did a lot of good today and I will go back next Tuesday for another treatment - She has taken care of me for a good 13 years - no medical insurance - no doctor - she has taken great care of me)

• Upvote 1

You Guys are a trip !! Thanks for the participation and contributing to the thread - it has been a real lesson for me and lots of fun -

I would give a big virtual hug if someone would teach me how to enlarge my pics - I would send some home made fudge or glass candy or jelly or jam or wine -- (oops Post Office said I could not send wine - dang dont know how I am going to get rid of that wine unless we have a crisis and I use it for bartering lol lol lol) or something but you would probably call the bomb squad or throw it in a dumpster thinking it was poisoned or tainted with drugs or something like someone actually did -- they were (are)real weird - lol

• Upvote 1

Hey been gone all day - I was almost afraid to look in the forum but I guess I survived - maybe a good idea to chill for a day or so - whatcha think? It appears that Okie and Terry K have taken Center Stage anyway -- I dont think I can or want to compete with those 2 or THUG -- ha ha lol and poor Doc Dinar is taking the wrath this evening - But hey -- sure their RV calls have come and gone- but that to me is not 100% PROOF that their info could have still been right but other things botched it up --

You remember about the internet hackings? There are those that do not want this to happen and they are doing their dead level best to interfere --There are actually others that are agreeing with TerryK But we are dealing with the Human Element - and each Human being EGO is so complex and on different planes and so much to take into consideration - it still does not make sense to me that folks want to get so riled up over a RUMOR

Heck they are natural highs for me -- ha ha - love them - It is healthier to be on a natural high and feeling all of those endorphins than to be angry and cause damage to the heart- anger when it reaches a certain degree actually causes micro tears in the heart muscle - So the natural high is a win win for me -- lol

Oh before I forget -- Did Frank get his start from here? Ha Ha is that what you meant by basement forum? and what else were you implying? Not sure I caught on to that -- surely not me being a rising star - guru -- ha ha that is the biggest joke of the day -- Take care now - watch yourself -- and choose your words carefully --- Until you speak them you have reign over them -- Once you speak and release them they reign over you -- <3 <3 <3

(Well I am back home from the acupuncturist - she really worked me over today the flu has flown away - it flew a day ago but something still wants to aggravate me ha ha something like bronchitis maybe - she did a lot of good today and I will go back next Tuesday for another treatment - She has taken care of me for a good 13 years - no medical insurance - no doctor - she has taken great care of me)

Hi ANEEK... Glad you came back to find your no worse for the wear. Terryokie is deffinately the tune of the day. Lol

Nah, Frank started his march to "Guruhood" at the ole Double I F in 07/ 08 and they offered him a separate thread which some coined the "bacement" as it was listed below the rest. He eventually built his cyber chapel elsewhere. I'm glad the acupuncture treatment took care of your flu symptoms.

• Upvote 1