Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JUST RECEIVED FROM OCRUSH FWIW

UNEEK

It's still the new fiscal year, the budget is about to be established, we have no hcl & no Erbil, no ch. 7, we wait & see. Ist time I heard about Ocrush. Reminds me of these people who say they had visions of heaven & hell, they want an immediate audience at our church w/o establishig any kind of credibility. Oh well. Go RV!!!

This is a condensed version of recent posts/ comments / updates since the first beginning OCRUSH post in this thread - by OCRUSH and Steve1 brought from elsewhere - Maybe important Maybe not

THESE ARE THE ARTICLES THAT WERE MENTIONED BY OCRUSH TO PAY ATTENTION TO;

# 1 Central Bank calls for banks to get the right to sell the U.S. dollar December 31 2012

BAGHDAD / obelisk: stressed the Central Bank of Iraq, Monday, he was in the process of opening the door to get the right to sell the dollar for all Iraqi banks.

The governor of the Central Bank and Abdul Basit Turki Agency for "obelisk", "The bank has decided to open the door to all banks for window sell the currency from the beginning of next year."

Turki added, "This decision will reduce the effort on the citizen to go to currency outlets will reduce the momentum would also bring the principle of justice for all private banks wishing to deal selling the currency to citizens."

". Turki pointed out that "the bank will receive applications from private banks as of next Wednesday."

And regulates the Iraqi Central Bank auction of five meetings weekly from Sunday to Thursday for the sale and purchase of foreign currency, and receive a cash commission on the sale and transfers of about 13 dinars per dollar.

#2 Central Bank calls for Warka Bank to deposit 200 billion dinars in order to avoid liquidation

BAGHDAD - babysit - the face of the Iraqi Central Bank issued an ultimatum to the Warka Bank for the payment of the amount agreed upon deposit of 200 billion dinars.

A statement of the Central Bank that the payment deadline expires today and according to what has been agreed upon in the eleventh of this month, otherwise, the bank will take the necessary measures to eliminate him.

The CBI has called Warka Bank to provide financial resources available to the bank to resolve the problem since last March and discuss the options of the KPMG accounting and their representatives and provide financial resources available that shows the ability of the Warka Bank to resolve the problem seriously and decisively that are strengthening that documents official. "

The CBI decided early last March put his tutelage Warka Bank due to the deterioration of its financial policy, and imposing guardianship came to save him, according to the Central Bank ... p

#3 Amin Hadi: early 2013 will see new son of the general budget of the state after a long obstructed

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. According to a member of the Finance Committee deputy secretary Hadi Abbas, that the month of January will be a month to approve the state budget, despite all objections by some lawmakers, saying: that some minority of the House of Representatives aim to weaken the state not to agree to pass the most important laws of the state.

He said Abbas told the independent press (Iba). "All the recent political events will not affect the adoption of the budget in the month of January as a result of the insistence of the Finance Committee agreed to develop as soon as possible to accomplish all the service projects of the state."

"The only disruptive to delay budget is not the presence of the Minister of Finance to oversee the distribution of the budget on the ministries and provinces causing delaying it for 2013, stressing that things are going forward will face approving the budget this month without any delay."

He said Abbas "said Finance Committee completed a report on the budget and will be in the next week elevation to the House of Representatives for legislation the state budget." (End)

STEVE SAYS: Here is the most telling part that this is very real and about to happen:

"All the recent political events will not affect the adoption of the budget in the month of January as a result of the insistence of the Finance Committee agreed to develop as soon as possible to accomplish all the service projects of the state."

The fact of the matter, in the past this would drag on forever. Remember, they did not pass the 2012 budget until late first quarter or early second quarter of the year it was to be in effect. This is absolutely huge. WOW!!!

These type of words make it hard to concentrate. Yep, we are finally there!! God Bless the Iraqi people.

The most powerful words I have heard to date other than all of the news you are sharing with this forum. Blessings, Steve

My wife and I pray first for the Iraqi Citizens, then the blessings that will open so many doors of opportunities to allow us to help others.

God Bless the Iraqi Citizens who deserve this the most. We are going to be blessed for investing in this country and its goals. Blessings, Steve

FROM HOPESWAY:

A NEW AND FUN E-MAIL FROM OCRUSH - JAN 1, 1:45 PST

Thank everyone for me!!! We are having a small (18) New Years Day party! We just cut the sweet bread (vasilopita) and the ouzo + wine is flowing! We had lamb and lemon potatoes with orzo on the side! All I can say is OPA!!!!!!! Tell Steve and All, our big fat Greek Party is on!! I can't wait for our party to commence!

OPAAAAAAAA!

charleston-greek-festival-300x199.jpg

STEVE 1 SAYS: Bummer, they are going to start without me? sad.gif

Please give me a call and the three of us can compare notes again and update our members.

It's all good. Happy Party! Blessings, Steve

Agree smile.gif don't we all ?

Thank you Nadita I went to give you a +1 and got an error message - I have used up all my plus points quota for the day - not sure when the next round will be delivered lol IOU <3 <3 <3 <3

((HUGS))

• Upvote 2

Hate to be a negative Nelly here. But we have done this every new years day for the last 6 years . (for me anyway for a lot here much longer) Always fresh hope and new excitement for the new year. Not that it`s bad to have hope. But man the let down when it doesn't happen is like a kick in the nuts. So I think I`m going to pass this time and just not belive it period and call BS.

And I agree with you... Been there done that ( hyped up just to be let down each and every time) since 2004.

I'd love for 2013 to be the year....We'll see.

• Upvote 1

Its been going to pop every Dec to Jan and then delaying every quarter, then gets new life mid year bout July, then Sept, Oct roll around and back to Dec. LOL. But still waiting, One of these Days, still hoping. Maybe 2013 will be it!, but still not getting too excited. There has been some progress, but I am not counting on anything, good chance it is just the same ol, same ol BS.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post Uneek.

Remember January 17 2009 The CBI nailed down the rate and so it remained till the 17th of January last year. And then it moved, what a measily 4 pips. This had no effect on the stability of the IQD at least IMO.

Lets hope they really correct the rate this time around.

• Upvote 2

Man ---- I feel like I have committed the unforgivable sin -- I posted someones "rumor" that they emailed to a site - I copied from the site - I do feel really really rotten to the core for bringing it now - I can foresee my trial and execution being planned already - I guess I am exercising my last rights before they are taken away unexpectedly here before the execution - smile.gif

There were so many negative posts in a row I decided to just make the one here to address them all - heck why I am even expending the energy to do that when I wonder why they would expend the energy to come back and read it - I wonder more than anything why some folks are even here and why they bother -

I have only been invested for 4 yrs so I have not earned the position that some of you have for complaining or having the excuse for not getting excited -- whatever !!!! I probably do not have any credentials that would impress you - what ever !!

Some of you have made 1,00 + and 3,000+ posts and here I am still under 300 most of them made within the past 45 days or less -- I am curious as the devil though -- would all of your posts even have a total of words to equal the number of posts? So I am asking you - what have you brought to the table besides your sour milk???????? Okay The rules have been lenient and you were aloud - I am exercising my right to bring my sour milk tonight -- smile.gif

You Depressed Negative Bashing Cruel Spirited folks crack me up -- But hey thanks for sharing your stories - so I have been forewarned - You have done a pretty good job -- I am seriously contemplating my safe haven of silent observer -- lol --

What I am within myself -- what accompanies me when I am alone - what no one can give me or take away - is definitely more essential to me than everything I have in the way of possessions or EVEN what I may be in the eyes of the world --

Your brutality and venomous words are not worth it - and you can spew to the wind or to the calloused that spew with you or some other good hearted sincere good intending person - Hey you can give each other your pluses - that's even better - support the Brutal Basher's Band - hey that has a nice ring to it smile.gif You have my permission to use it for your club smile.gif

So someone tell me why folks gather here or there in forums and chat rooms? Those That gather:

#1 Many hate the pumpers or anyone making money before they do -- but they have given their own money to them at some point in time - and more than once

#2 About half rely on the news only and only they know which ones to trust - and of course they are up for individual perception - interpretation - and validation

#3 And some warn you might want to be real careful with the Google Translations and how they are interpreted

#4 Many others maybe half don't believe anything from any media venue -- in or out of country

#5 Gurus talk the talk but cant walk the walk You either love them or hate them

#6 Rumors - Opinions - Advice - Religion - Politics always breeds contentions & confrontations

So what is left? oh yes forgot - Griping & Complaining about all of the above

So now tell me is there anything of substance left other than the recipe section?

Ohhhhh yes there is a ray of sunshine -- there is a thread that is fun and allowed to get out of hand at times with what it allows and what I would call acceptable lol - but there is where the fun is and the joy - thank goodness for that thread - THANK GOODNESS FOR RODANDSTAFF and his efforts

So the ones that are so irritable and negative why are you here? Why not get a job or a hobby and let someone call you when its time to go to the bank ?

• Upvote 11