Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

JUST RECEIVED FROM OCRUSH FWIW

UNEEK

JUST RECEIVED THIS FROM OCRUSH - JAN 1 2013 10:30AM PST

My dearest Diane,

We are almost there! The 2012 accounts have been closed. The banks are positioning themselves for the new budget. The ratification of the 2013 budget is on its way with the finance ministry.

This is great because they will allocate the 2013 budget to the provinces with transparency. The cbi gave orders to the private banking sector to sell hard currency at the current rate for one week even though the 2012 budget has been closed.

They needed to still have the auctions because its not a good idea to stop them;)) The new policies will start after January 8 (give or take). You see the house needs to approve these changes and all they are doing now is positioning themselves to get it started with no hiccups!

This is a new era and it has started. There will be new procedures and policies taking place....we are witnessing history in the making. There is no doubt the new budget has the new rate and they are preparing to wow us!!

Cheers Diane, Steve, Ray, Mods and **** )))))

Ps: hopefully we will see articles in the next day or so! Peace All

• Upvote 14

:D/>

It was a very nice story, with a happy ending! :D/> Will wait for the sequel to this never ending novel! :lol:/>

Go RV!!!

:)/> :)/> :)/>

Don't have anything to say about the above except Thanks UNEEK for keeping us updated , really just wanted to jump in here and say Happy New Year to ALL :D

• Upvote 4

Here Is The Entire Posting From SteveI .......

Hopesway: Posted Today, 11:32 AM

We are almost there! The 2012 accounts have been closed. The banks are positioning themselves for the new budget. The ratification of the 2013 budget is on its way with the finance ministry. This is great because they will allocate the 2013 budget to the provinces with transparency. The cbi gave orders to the private banking sector to sell hard currency at the current rate for one week even though the 2012 budget has been closed.

They needed to still have the auctions because its not a good idea to stop them;)) The new policies will start after January 8 (give or take). You see the house needs to approve these changes and all they are doing now is positioning themselves to get it started with no hiccups! This is a new era and it has started. There will be new procedures and policies taking place....we are witnessing history in the making. There is no doubt the new budget has the new rate and they are preparing to wow us!!

Cheers Diane, Steve, Ray, Mods and Pders:)))))

Read More Link on Right

Thank you for sharing, and yes this is spot on.

OCRUSH, thank you for taking the time to share with us what is going on behind the scenes.

Outstanding job and awesome facts.

Blessings,

Steve

All I can say is a big WOW. I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to this post and sharing what they know.

Yes, the newest information posted is very much accurate. I was hoping that the GOI would have had the budget in place by now, but a few more days is OK with us if that is what it takes to do it right.

Ray and I have been in very close contact with our sources to try and stay abreast of what is happening behind the scenes. We are being told that so much is being done and it is now "crunch time" to finalize things before the country and its citizens get out of control.

We are being told that Maliki is starting to get the hint and is working hard to keep civil unrest to a minimum and resolve the outstanding issues.

We all just need to wait it out a bit longer and let it show up on our door step.

We will try very hard to give you all a detailed update very soon. In the meantime, Ray and I will have another talk with OCRUSH and we will compare notes and report back.

Happy New Years, and what a way to start if off.

Blessings,

Steve

• Upvote 8

Don't have anything to say about the above except Thanks UNEEK for keeping us updated , really just wanted to jump in here and say Happy New Year to ALL :D/>

Thanks, and I would like to say the very same to everyone. :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR, AND MAY EVERYONE'S HOPES AND DREAM COME TRUE THIS YEAR!!!!

GO RV!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 3

Here Is The Entire Posting From SteveI .......

Hopesway: Posted Today, 11:32 AM

We are almost there! The 2012 accounts have been closed. The banks are positioning themselves for the new budget. The ratification of the 2013 budget is on its way with the finance ministry. This is great because they will allocate the 2013 budget to the provinces with transparency. The cbi gave orders to the private banking sector to sell hard currency at the current rate for one week even though the 2012 budget has been closed.

They needed to still have the auctions because its not a good idea to stop them;)) The new policies will start after January 8 (give or take). You see the house needs to approve these changes and all they are doing now is positioning themselves to get it started with no hiccups! This is a new era and it has started. There will be new procedures and policies taking place....we are witnessing history in the making. There is no doubt the new budget has the new rate and they are preparing to wow us!!

Cheers Diane, Steve, Ray, Mods and Pders:)))))

Read More Link on Right

Thank you for sharing, and yes this is spot on.

OCRUSH, thank you for taking the time to share with us what is going on behind the scenes.

Outstanding job and awesome facts.

Blessings,

Steve

All I can say is a big WOW. I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to this post and sharing what they know.

Yes, the newest information posted is very much accurate. I was hoping that the GOI would have had the budget in place by now, but a few more days is OK with us if that is what it takes to do it right.

Ray and I have been in very close contact with our sources to try and stay abreast of what is happening behind the scenes. We are being told that so much is being done and it is now "crunch time" to finalize things before the country and its citizens get out of control.

We are being told that Maliki is starting to get the hint and is working hard to keep civil unrest to a minimum and resolve the outstanding issues.

We all just need to wait it out a bit longer and let it show up on our door step.

We will try very hard to give you all a detailed update very soon. In the meantime, Ray and I will have another talk with OCRUSH and we will compare notes and report back.

Happy New Years, and what a way to start if off.

Blessings,

Steve

Oh the horror...the HORROR.... ::weeps bitter tears with a New Year and new rumors:: :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

My dearest Diane,

We are almost there! The 2012 accounts have been closed. The banks are positioning themselves for the new budget. The ratification of the 2013 budget is on its way with the finance ministry.

This is great because they will allocate the 2013 budget to the provinces with transparency. The cbi gave orders to the private banking sector to sell hard currency at the current rate for one week even though the 2012 budget has been closed.

They needed to still have the auctions because its not a good idea to stop them;)) The new policies will start after January 8 (give or take). You see the house needs to approve these changes and all they are doing now is positioning themselves to get it started with no hiccups!

This is a new era and it has started. There will be new procedures and policies taking place....we are witnessing history in the making. There is no doubt the new budget has the new rate and they are preparing to wow us!!

Cheers Diane, Steve, Ray, Mods and **** )))))

I pray that this is so................

• Upvote 1

IDK, but personally I take SteveI more seriously as a 'guru' than most of the rest of them. Besides, what he and OCrush are saying certainly fits with the news. It also jives with a a lot of the behind-the-scenes rumtel. Barring the "been there too many times to get my hopes up" perspective, there isn't any good reason to think it WON'T happen soon. IMO

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

IDK, but personally I take SteveI more seriously as a 'guru' than most of the rest of them. Besides, what he and OCrush are saying certainly fits with the news. It also jives with a a lot of the behind-the-scenes rumtel. Barring the "been there too many times to get my hopes up" perspective, there isn't any good reason to think it WON'T happen soon. IMO

That's definitely true. I think the civil unrest factor has their attention.

• Upvote 3

Thanks Deborah! Friendship accepted.

• Upvote 2

Hate to be a negative Nelly here. But we have done this every new years day for the last 6 years . (for me anyway for a lot here much longer) Always fresh hope and new excitement for the new year. Not that it`s bad to have hope. But man the let down when it doesn't happen is like a kick in the nuts. So I think I`m going to pass this time and just not belive it period and call BS.

• Upvote 2