Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PRIOR TO JAN 10TH $3.42 & RISE

UNEEK

We all hope it's true UNEEK... it's time for them boyz over thar to "Git-r-dun"!!! wink.gif

But as always, especially for the newbies (which we all were at one time) don't go running out and buying more dinar just because of a rumor. Buy only what you can afford.. and yes, as to the risky nature of any investment... only what you can afford to lose. unsure.gif

Though I'm more optimistic about this investment more than any other in my albeit limited experience. I look at the dinar in this light.. unlike stocks it is real money, and it's not likely to go any lower than it is, so even if doesn't RV when we expect it still holds most of it's original purchasing power. The only "risk" I tell a few selected friends, is the exchange rate when if you sell it back. That may be somewhat simplistic... but it helps folks see what's really at risk here... about a 20-30% risk of your original investment. What's to be gained however... is still yet to be seen... and we are sure hoping it will be a real nice rate like they had before.. that would be one heck of a New Years present now wouldn't it!!! biggrin.gif

Thanks UNEEK, get well soon dear... and Happy New Year to Ya'll!!! backflip.gif

• Upvote 6

Well I'll be dipped in chocolate if this happens, and I don't like chocolate so it would be a very big day for me, yuck. In case I miss it Doug_W and Cherysh happy early birthday to both of you. Wow sure would be a nice start to a brand new year. :nothingtoadd::twothumbs::woot:

• Upvote 2

Could you give a little more info on why you believe it is set to revalue early January and at such a high rate? What information do you or your husband have that would cause you to put faith in this date and rate? Not trying to be negative, but that sounds like an guru promise.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well Jan 10th is my birthday! What a beautiful birthday present that would be constructed lol

Well Happy early B-Day I hope we get to come to the party if we get this rate.

I am not holding my breath on that rate I would be happy with 1-1 or even just .50 cents so I could cash enough to pay bills & wait for something higher before I cashed all out.

Here is what could be a pumper or could be someone who knows what they are saying.

I over heard another rumor I have no clue if this is true or if it his hogwash I maybe should not be saying anything but since this is in the rumors why not. Rumor has it that a certain person who has signed a deal with Iraq to be the one collecting the dinars back in after the rv or float comes has had a bunch of phone calls the last 2 days from Iraq Now this could be nothing or it could be something (we will just have to wait & see).

I for one don't put anything into this rumor because it is only a rumor.

• Upvote 1