Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy New Year

Sentinel7

E-mails and phone calls are coming in all saying Happy New Year

People are celebrating and partying running around calling put a smile on your face

The New Year is here Yea,Yea

I may be a party pooper but I wonder what in the hell are you celebrating.

The war against God is still alive and gaining momentum (But lets celebrate)

The Government just passed the fiscal cliff deal, which raises taxes but kicks spending cuts down the road . So now we know we the deficit will continue to rise.( Smile be happy )

Our seniors are facing SS and Medicare cuts. But the people who refuse to work or contribute in any positive way are getting a raise. ( Oh happy days)

Maybe I should party on the news that while we are incurring a national debt that is

destroying us we are financing 1/5 of the UN budget plus 25% of all peace keeping

operations. ( Party, Party)

Maybe I should propose a toast for all the new regulations the White House just

dumped on us.( Here’s to all the jobs that will be leaving the US)

Maybe I should be dancing in the streets because we cannot believe a word that comes out of Washington DC or what we see, read or hear on the news.( You really don’t want to see me dance)

They are destroying the Constitution and the Bill of Rights

It has gotten to the point that you can be arrested and prosecuted for saying what you want to.

Thrown out of school for mentioning God.

They watch our every move on cameras they stop and search you for no reason

We almost have gotten to the point where we have to have a MSDS sheet for every thing on your person.

They listen to our phone calls and intercept and copy our e-mails

Now they are after the right to bear arms so they will have better control over us.

All the while people are telling me that I take this crap too seriously

Your attitude sucks you need to smile more be happy.

I agree my attitude does suck I will never be happy as a slave I was born free

and I will die free.

Now is not the time for celebration now is the time for letting your rage out.

Now is the time for action while you celebrate they are stealing you blind

They are stealing your jobs, they are stealing your money, they are stealing

your security ,they are stealing your Constitutional rights.

But most of all they have stolen your courage to act on your own behalf.

So I ask again what in the hell are we celebrating?

No Surrender No Retreat and no Compromise

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

mmmmmm , HOW ABOUT WOW? really , your so un-happy with the way life is running , someone might tell you , you need a shrink { i think a little depression might have his grip on you } sure ,all those things that you mentioned is happening , but that has happened in the past , how about the future , why not atleast try to change something in your life? from the read of your post , you need to get away from all information access , get the hell out too the lake- woods -anything to re-gain your pride about being alive, { i`ll use caps here only to try to get to you friend --- GO OUT AND WATCH A GREAT MOVIE WITH SOME FRIENDS , GO TO A FOOD LINE OR A HELP CENTER FOR THE FOLKS WITH OUT A HOME, HELP IN PASSING OUT BLANKETS OR FOOD, GIVE COMPASSION TO SOMEONE REALLY LESS FORTUNATE } please i`m not yelling at you ,i`m not preaching to you ,i`m not passing judgement on you , what i am doing is trying to save YOU , from a health problem you might be having , i am in now way a doctor of any kind, or any scholor with any major degrees,but i have found ways to get away from , WHY ARE ALL HAVING A GREAT NEW YEAR DEAL, i thought it was something wrong with people also , {scrooge syndrom } it really is a problem for a lot of folks this time of year , what i did , moved i took a hell of a chance and i believed in the lord above,around me ,where ever anyone thinks he is HE IS , {also i`m not a preacher } but you really gotta go out on a limb here and believe someone is there for you , { a short read by unknown author, call footsteps in sand, the question was where are you lord? i am right beside you always , but i see only one set of foot prints in sand , and that was me , carrying you through your time of great need, } reason for this little snippet , ya otta believe in something why not believe in the creator and the promise of better times to come , and be a better person in the year to come go out and sing a joyful song { even if you sign like me } today is the first day of the rest of your life , a new year to do better what you did not do last year , get off your butt and get your butt out side and be a better you , great a stranger with hello and happy new year to you , you will see instantly what effect you have on persons you don`t know with those words, { don`t forget to mean it , a groughy face folks tend to walk away from you } you have to reflect great harmony and peace with -in your self , and all this i have typed above , is the reason folks say happy new year and merry christmas , to BELIEVE A CHANGE OF GOOD WILL IN DEED, BE IN THE NEW YEAR -- o-k that is my thoughts on your post anyway { i replyed because someone who would have posted the question might actually be calling out for help and really did not know it } you might just need to talk to a professional about your situation was all i was trying to tell you , with some of my tips on how to get through this time , and make that difference your asking about ,, so with that i bid you ----> a VERY HAPPY HAPPIER NEW YEAR TO YOU and know some one really cares about you and they might be just a hello away ,,, thanks for putting up with my chatter

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 8

i`m glad it seems to have given a little bright spot in someones out look ;)/> ,, with the new year resolutions being made , those that will be forgotten, all it takes is to step out side of the doors that keep one locked ,and in the gloom and doom of the world the news people make a load of cash from telling , if you have an ever green shrubin the area ,, go to it shake the branch a little and breath in the aromia { unless you have allergy`s } this should bring back thoughts of new......... beginnings {foot note: sounds like i need to write on the southern living magazines ----> with spell checker added :lol: }

Edited by jeepguy

E-mails and phone calls are coming in all saying Happy New Year

People are celebrating and partying running around calling put a smile on your face

The New Year is here Yea,Yea

I may be a party pooper but I wonder what in the hell are you celebrating.

The war against God is still alive and gaining momentum (But lets celebrate)

The Government just passed the fiscal cliff deal, which raises taxes but kicks spending cuts down the road . So now we know we the deficit will continue to rise.( Smile be happy )

Our seniors are facing SS and Medicare cuts. But the people who refuse to work or contribute in any positive way are getting a raise. ( Oh happy days)

Maybe I should party on the news that while we are incurring a national debt that is

destroying us we are financing 1/5 of the UN budget plus 25% of all peace keeping

operations. ( Party, Party)

Maybe I should propose a toast for all the new regulations the White House just

dumped on us.( Here’s to all the jobs that will be leaving the US)

Maybe I should be dancing in the streets because we cannot believe a word that comes out of Washington DC or what we see, read or hear on the news.( You really don’t want to see me dance)

They are destroying the Constitution and the Bill of Rights

It has gotten to the point that you can be arrested and prosecuted for saying what you want to.

Thrown out of school for mentioning God.

They watch our every move on cameras they stop and search you for no reason

We almost have gotten to the point where we have to have a MSDS sheet for every thing on your person.

They listen to our phone calls and intercept and copy our e-mails

Now they are after the right to bear arms so they will have better control over us.

All the while people are telling me that I take this crap too seriously

Your attitude sucks you need to smile more be happy.

I agree my attitude does suck I will never be happy as a slave I was born free

and I will die free.

Now is not the time for celebration now is the time for letting your rage out.

Now is the time for action while you celebrate they are stealing you blind

They are stealing your jobs, they are stealing your money, they are stealing

your security ,they are stealing your Constitutional rights.

But most of all they have stolen your courage to act on your own behalf.

So I ask again what in the hell are we celebrating?

No Surrender No Retreat and no Compromise

Great post! The best thing we can do is get our money offshore because all else is lost. The US will continue declining from here.

• Upvote 2

Sentinel7, I truly feel your pain, your anger. I have to agree with all what you stated, all valid points. But we need to channel all that energy for the good of God's people. When we love our God deeply He will guide and give us the wisdom to lead His people to salvation.

You have so much give, so much conviction in your belief, with God's help you can make it work.

I know your struggling with what is going on in the world...who isn't...your rage that you carry will not carry any of us and that's the last thing you want.

You must convert your heart and find rest in Thee alone. And only then will you be given an army of God, to help you be victorious in your mission.

Life is a gift from God and that is what I celebrate.

My prayers are with you.

• Upvote 1

Still alive in 2013 going to try and make it better than 2012. A brighter outlook on life. Leaving all of the doom and gloom in 2012.

TPS I'm an optimist when it comes to my life and goals that I plan to achieve in the near future and down the road. But I am the opposite when it comes to the future of this country. IMO the US as we've known it is finished. Again IMO the worst is yet to come. When Obummer care is fully implemented in 2014 the decline will pick up steam beyond our worst nightmare.

• Upvote 2

Now they are after the right to bear arms so they will have better control over us

Read more:

Here are some things to be happy for.

You still can go out and buy a gun and the ammunition to go with it.

Might not work out to well for the gov when they try to take them away.

Every day that your alive on this earth is another day you have to give

your life to Jesus. In doing so you will have the Holy Spirit to guide you

through all these trials that are coming.

Likewise, everyday your alive you have one more opportunity to do something

nice for someone you don't know. Spread the love, it is contagious.

But we must all know this one thing. What is happening in America is simply

a consequence of our own actions. For many yrs now we have legally allowed the

murder of our unborn children. We have pushed God out of school, out of our homes,

out of our gov. And when things fall apart we ask where is your god? He's rite where we

put him, out. Ponder on this, no nation in the history of the world that has completely

turned its back on God has ever survived as a super power. Why is it that we think

America will be different? So if we put God back in our lives then we will only use our

guns for hunting, we will find peace in our hearts, we will save America.

New International Version (©1984)

if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Senten7, this is for you. Have faith in God that he will help you past

What ever hard times you are going thru. We often find ourselves

At a point where we think there is no way out, be it personal or political,

But if we put our faith to the test, I am sure we will find a way. Don't let the

World drag you down, it's not perfect. A little faith goes a long way.

TPS I'm an optimist when it comes to my life and goals that I plan to achieve in the near future and down the road. But I am the opposite when it comes to the future of this country. IMO the US as we've known it is finished. Again IMO the worst is yet to come. When Obummer care is fully implemented in 2014 the decline will pick up steam beyond our worst nightmare.

This is my fear.... :(/>

Issues will always be present. So, to me... quite simply a renewed celebration of life! Happy New Year! :)/>

...this is my hope. :)

• Upvote 1