Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Happy New Year

bamagirl

Beautifully said Dive.... ditto!!! (except for that cigar thing... smoking is icky!) wink.gif/> Happy New Year!

Well Snotrocket... there are many here... smokers or not... who have been saving one to light up in celebration for "when the fat lady sings"!!! I would even think some of the ladies on this thread might light one up to celebrate!!! wink.gif So be careful now and don't knock a person's "happy dance/celebration technique"!!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

Thank you all for the warm wishes!! Getting my black-eye peas and collards going now (for my 2013 luck and money) and watching Nebraska/Georgia play, it's shaping up to be a good game!!! 2013 is starting off wet here but it's still gonna be a great day!

Happy new year to all. I've said this on so many post it seems I missed this one LOL.

Bama we had our Black eyed peas also just after midnight and even made sure not to eat any food with (or could have) wings on the 1st just to be sure that any good luck we have coming didn't fly away .

Peace and happiness to all in the New Year.

• Upvote 1

Happy new year to all. I've said this on so many post it seems I missed this one LOL.

Bama we had our Black eyed peas also just after midnight and even made sure not to eat any food with (or could have) wings on the 1st just to be sure that any good luck we have coming didn't fly away .

Peace and happiness to all in the New Year.

I've never heard of the no wings thing, we didn't eat anything winged either... WHEW!! I learn something new every day on this board!!

• Upvote 1

Well Snotrocket... there are many here... smokers or not... who have been saving one to light up in celebration for "when the fat lady sings"!!! I would even think some of the ladies on this thread might light one up to celebrate!!! wink.gif So be careful now and don't knock a person's "happy dance/celebration technique"!!! laugh.gif

Thank you Rod... for the admonishment.... and the scolding ;)/> Even though I'm right about smoking.... I'm sure I deserve it for something! :lol:/> Happy New Year!

• Upvote 1

...And I've never heard of the black-eyed pea thing Bama. I guess if I have to choose a black-eyed pea......then I choose Fergie!!! biggrin.gif

Happy New Year

GO RV, then BV

Lol... it's for luck and collards are for money in the year to come... southern superstitions, haha!!

Thank you Rod... for the admonishment.... and the scolding ;)/>/> Even though I'm right about smoking.... I'm sure I deserve it for something! :lol:/>/> Happy New Year!

I am almost positive you deserved it for something... hehehe!!!

• Upvote 2

Thank you Rod... for the admonishment.... and the scolding wink.gif/> Even though I'm right about smoking.... I'm sure I deserve it for something! laugh.gif/> Happy New Year!

You know we all get spanked for something one way or the other!!! emot-LMAO.gif Honestly... I think sometimes some folks just look my way and say.. "yeah... I think I'll dump on that guy today"!!! rolleyes.gif I hope you know it's all in good fun around here though dear!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 2

I am almost positive you deserved it for something... hehehe!!!

:lol:

You know we all get spanked for something one way or the other!!! emot-LMAO.gif Honestly... I think sometimes some folks just look my way and say.. "yeah... I think I'll dump on that guy today"!!! rolleyes.gif I hope you know it's all in good fun around here though dear!!! wink.gif

Of course.... always in good fun! ;)

• Upvote 1

I'm sure a room chocked full of conservatives is a barrel of laughs. tongue.gif Oh btw, Happy New Year sxsess. wink.gif

GO RV, then BV

You too Shabs!!! I hope you and your family are well. One of my resolutions when to be nicer. So far its working out.

• Upvote 1

I've never heard of the no wings thing, we didn't eat anything winged either... WHEW!! I learn something new every day on this board!!

Wheww Lucky you will be then . It is tough to do when you think about how many things have eggs, chicken, turkey or any foul for that matter in it.

I had to settle for Shrimp and Talapia all day hehe bummer. <_<:P