Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana

SWFloridaGuy

A very happy new year to Adam and Thug. I think I saw Adams post

Earlier this year but it still holds true today. Folks, remember, it's all

Speculation. We are very close , I believe but that's speculation too.

Any way, Happy New Year to all and God Bless us all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Haha good post Thug. How funny is that. Freeway Bill, one of the biggest bag 'o doosh pumpers has the nerve to call out Adam and ask for evidence. I've never heard Freeway ever provide any evidence for anything ever.

Ya LMFAO ! :lol:

I Remember Seeing The Postings From When He Was The Third Banana Behind

Okie + Blaino On Planet Dinar In June Of 2011 When Okie And Blaino Had A Lovers Spat ! :o

Then Okie Split Along With His Followers To Go To His 6th Or 7th Site So Blaino Decided To

Give Roadkill Bill The 'Lying Guru' Big Boy Chair To Try And Fill Okie's Vacuum ! :lol:

After That Effort Cratered 'Free Willie' Then Wound Up On PTR In The Familiar 3rd Banana

Spot Behind The 2 PTR Guru's With Criminal Records - TonyTNT + Check--Mate Dan !

He Didn't Last There Either ! :lol:

Welcome To A CNN New Years Eve Retrospective Soap Opera Episode Of -

'As The Guru's Turn' !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

Always be careful especially when listening to any opinion about the IQD. Always only listen to your own heart and understand that every $$$ invested is a dollar that can be lost. Enjoy life and understand that there are many criminals involved. Best to all. Happy New Year!!!

The Dinar for us is pure speculation. There is no basis in "fact" to assume the dinar will RV. If there were, we couldn't have bought it for next to nothing. Iraq has never said they would RV. Beyond all the theories and justifications, we are basically just hoping they do. Reminding myself often of that fact helps keep me grounded when I look at all the theories we see everyday. We all assume it will RV, and everyone has their own reasons. But we at the same time acknowledge that everything coming out of Iraq is lies, and we can't trust any information we have gotten.

Adam, the Gurus, other posters, ourselves, all start from the same place, with a guess, and build theories based on that guess. Be safe out there.

• Upvote 2

Freeway Bill has the nerve to call out Adam on Recaps. Here's a post from Freeway Bill over a year ago.

Freeway Bill tonight on PTR chat saying we are really looking good for tonight or tomorrow

11/01/2011

(VNJW post PTR Forum)

FREEWAY BILL: Well, ow is everyone feeling tonight now? Japan turned down increasing the value of their yen to wait for the RV, banks are ordered not to sell dinar and dong, European situation settled, Tony is calling for tonight or tomorrow... The only thing better is when we see it.... My information now is that we are possibly looking at an RI first.... I listened to most of Tony's call and he was giving you great information on handling your blessing. I can't add a lot to that as he did a great job! This month is going to be the most interesting month you have ever had in your life. Besides the RV, you are going to see the people of the US receive freedom that we have not had for many years.. You will see... But, keep your mind on the RV first and the rest will be good news as well! The rate is still sketchy because, based on the GBP, is a lot different than to the USD. I am hearing to the GBP which would give us more, but not 100% on that yet

gdsprt: did Freeway Bill say this month? that means it could go onto end of Nov.?

FREEWAY BILL: gdsprt NO NO NO ..... the RV now, then you will see more good news later in the month. News that will shock you but excite you as well.

• Upvote 2

Folks, remember, it's all

End Quote

I think you said it right in your last statement. Happy New Year to you and Yours.

Okie Was Deep Throat ....... :o/>/>

:D/>/> :D/>/> :D/>/>

Was?

She's 83. Give her some foreplay..........

take her to bingo, and let her win

lol.

The Dinar for us is pure speculation. There is no basis in "fact" to assume the dinar will RV. If there were, we couldn't have bought it for next to nothing. Iraq has never said they would RV. Beyond all the theories and justifications, we are basically just hoping they do. Reminding myself often of that fact helps keep me grounded when I look at all the theories we see everyday. We all assume it will RV, and everyone has their own reasons. But we at the same time acknowledge that everything coming out of Iraq is lies, and we can't trust any information we have gotten.

Adam, the Gurus, other posters, ourselves, all start from the same place, with a guess, and build theories based on that guess. Be safe out there.

Agreed.

Again, we can only hope ( 2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012....2013?????)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

A very happy new year to Adam and Thug. I think I saw Adams post

Earlier this year but it still holds true today. Folks, remember, it's all

Any way, Happy New Year to all and God Bless us all.

I agree Redhorse. It is good for us to be reminded of that every so often. God bless you!

Saddam Hussein tried the "pride" approach when he overvalued the dinar at $3.20 back in the 80s. It didn't work. The market always prevails over pride. As for needing a currency valued at over $1 to be a donor nation, Japan is the world's 3rd largest provider of economic aid with a currency valued at 1 cent.

So as to be clear: One Yen = One Penny

The way it is written, someone might think you were comparing it to a One Dollar bill.

So as far as that goes, the U.S. has a currency worth a cent too, and the largest donor.

So it is highly possible the Dinar could be worth a Dime someday just as it is. Merely

remove 2 zeros and you are basically at that point. I personally would allow it to float

to that point, but it is highly possible a Dime is near.

• Upvote 1

My question is if it would come out at 10 cents and then slowly rise, why wouldn't you just simply take your profit from your dinars and throw it in a warka account and wait? I have heard that they may end up requiring a large initial deposit (150k) (dont quote me on this just something i heard somewhere) to open an account but for those holding a few million dinars and an rv at 10 cents that wouldn't be too difficult.. And for those who have an account already this wouldn't even be an issue, we would just be doing what we've been doing for years, waiting.. Thoughts?

This has been AM guess for 2 years.

Yes I said guess. No offence AM.

Thanks and Happy New Year to all.

No offense taken. :twothumbs:

The owner of this site should chime in on this thread. That's all I have to offer regarding the above posts.

Be well members. Happy New Year!

My response - this is indeed an article I wrote some time ago. I've changed my opinion a little on the rate, as I think it could come out a little higher - but other than that, the logic and the potential is pretty much the same.

The fact that years can go by and we still have a positive outlook on the potential for the dinar to increase in value is a good thing. Some may get tired of waiting - if you're that person, go ahead and sell your Dinar and move on. If you are patient enough to stick it out, hopefully you will be rewarded handsomely for your endurance.

:tiphat:

LMFAO !

Here's What That Idiot Pumper Guru Freetard Bill Said In Response To Adam's Initial Ten Cent RV ! laugh.gif

FREEWAY BILL -

THIS IS THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF MISINFORMATION THAT I HAVE SEEN IN THIS WHOLE INVESTMENT.... AND THIS GUY CHARGES FOR PEOPLE TO READ THIS ON HIS SITE... I CHALLENGE ADAM MONTANA TO PUT THIS INFORMATION OUT AND THEN TRY TO BACK IT UP WITH ANY FACTUAL CONTENT WHATSOEVER ON A CALL OR LIVE FORUM AND I WILL BRING IN A DOZEN ACTUAL FINANCIAL EXPERTS ON INTERNATIONAL FINANCE THAT WILL SHRED HIS INFORMATION TO PIECES.... I USUALLY JUST LAUGH AT HIS STUFF, BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS....

Thug Note: Lol ! The Thought Of Adam Compared To This Mentally Challenged Lying Pumper Idiot -

Is Like The Difference Between Shooting A Bullet And Throwing One !

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

:lmao:

Thanks for the laugh, I needed that this morning!

Your theory is severely FLAWED! The ONLY way a rate of 10 cents is even possible is ONLY if the they do not release any new lower denom currency.

IF they release the new currency without the 3 zeros then just to BREAK EVEN by keeping the SAME CURRENT VALUE WITH NO CHANGE AT ALL, the new rate in relation to the new currency has to come out at .86 cents.

IF they release the new currency and came out at a 10 cent rate based on the new notes released, that will cause a MAJOR DEVALUE in their currency! They certainly do not want to cause a MAJOR DEVALUE in their currency. They want to INCREASE the value.

So the ONLY way ANYTHING BELOW .86 cents is even possible is ONLY if they do NOT release any new lower denom currency where they still continue using the current currency with the 3 zeros. THEN, AND ONLY THEN, would a 10 cent rate result in an increase in their currency value!

You are entitled to your opinion. I hope you are right and I am wrong. :twothumbs:

The only part of Adams post I disagree with is if it pops at 3 bucks we might have to settle for 2 as we cant go to CBI to cash in. Watch me. wink.gif

If there's any way to do that, I will be in line with you!

• Upvote 5

You know, the thing I find amazing about this whole charade in Iraq is that these various sects that make up the government, while trying to kill each other, are maintaining absolute solidarity in covering up the impending RV. In the U.S., it would be leaked in an instant!

Edited by RVPleaseToday
  • Upvote 1