Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

United Nations Security Council Official Document

supergirl

Thanks Supergirl,

Missing Kuwaitis ( 367 ) is still an issue. They say more can be done. At least show the effort and start digging, news campaigns asking the public for information etc..

I also think it's a possibility the the archives may still exist somewhere. Reality could be they were destroyed and will never be found, What then??

seems like they are asking for that to be removed from chapter 7 and for it to become a bilateral agreement between the 2 countrys .. they have been digging trenchs also .. they could dig forever and never find anything .. but they want to continue bilaterally after being released from chapter7

Supergirl, This is the first I have seen/heard on this. Very interested. However, when I open the link and put in engglish language request, there is a notice stating "There is no document". Any suggestions? Thx

hmm ...it was already in english when i opened it .. i didnt push any of those tabs

We should therefore like to request the Security Council, through you, to close the

question and transfer it to bilateral relations, by sending a Kuwaiti team that will be

based in Iraq,

• Upvote 1

Here it is!! United Nations S/2012/931

Security Council Distr.: General

14 December 2012

Original: English

12-64345 (E) 171212 171212

*1264345*

Thirty-fourth report of the Secretary-General pursuant to

paragraph 14 of resolution 1284 (1999)

I. Introduction

1. The present report is submitted pursuant to paragraph 14 of Security Council

resolution 1284 (1999) and covers developments on the issues of missing Kuwaiti

and third-country nationals and missing Kuwaiti property, including its national

archives, since the issuance of my previous report, dated 14 June 2012

(S/2012/443). The present report also covers the outcome of my consultations in

Iraq and Kuwait on 5 and 6 December with the two Governments on the role of the

United Nations in facilitating the implementation of paragraph 14 of resolution 1284

(1999).

II. Recent activities with regard to the repatriation and return

of all Kuwaiti and third-country nationals, or their remains

2. Throughout the reporting period, Gennady Tarasov, the High-level

Coordinator, actively promoted cooperation between Iraq and Kuwait in the search

for missing Kuwaiti and third-country nationals, including during his two visits to

the region in September and November. Working in close contact with the members

of the Tripartite Commission and its Technical Subcommittee, the primary body

dealing with the fate of persons unaccounted for since the Gulf War of 1990-1991,

the Coordinator focused his efforts on facilitating joint exploratory missions, within

the framework of the Technical Subcommittee and under the aegis of the

International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), to sites in Iraq where those

missing persons might have been buried. He also encouraged the intensification of

Iraq’s own investigations in different parts of the country, as well as the stepping up

of its information-gathering efforts in order to make the work of field missions more

precise and effective. Follow-up meetings of the Technical Subcommittee and the

Tripartite Commission were held on 3 and 5 December, respectively.

3. A fifth field exploratory mission was conducted in Khamisiyah (southern Iraq)

from 3 to 18 September. To date, more than 10,000 trenches have been dug in the

search for remains. These efforts are still hampered, however, by a lack of precise

information and have not yet yielded results.

4. In addition, Iraq conducted its own investigations to explore possible grave

sites on its territory. These included, among others, excavations in Ramadi (central S/2012/931

2 12-64345

Iraq) and in the Samawah area (southern Iraq), where unidentified human remains

were found. Anthropological data on the findings were sent to Kuwait via ICRC,

with DNA samples for genetic identification to follow. Iraq also sent staff for

training in Australia and indicated its intention to purchase new equipment for the

localization and the exhumation of remains. According to available information,

about 50 officials of the former Iraqi regime were visited in prison but denied any

knowledge of possible grave sites where the remains of missing Kuwaitis might be

discovered.

5. On 20 November, the Coordinator travelled to Baghdad where he met with

Deputy Prime Minister of Iraq, Hussain al-Shahristani, and the Minister of Human

Rights, Mohammed al-Sudani. Both reiterated their Government’s determination to

fulfil all its outstanding obligations with regard to Kuwait. The Deputy Prime

Minister noted that although Iraq would prefer to terminate the mandate of the

High-level Coordinator and address this issue bilaterally with Kuwait, Iraq would

not object to folding this file into the mandate of the United Nations Assistance

Mission for Iraq (UNAMI). Mr. Al-Sudani reconfirmed the commitment of Iraq to

continue the search for missing persons in cooperation with Kuwait and the

Tripartite Commission and its Technical Subcommittee.

6. On 21 November, the Coordinator travelled to Kuwait, where he met with the

Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Foreign Affairs, Sabah Al-Khaled Al

Hamad Al Sabah, who reiterated the importance of Iraq complying with all of its

outstanding obligations and the readiness of Kuwait to support Iraq in completing

the process. He added that Kuwait did not expect the mandate to continue until all

the missing were found, but additional progress was expected in the search for

missing Kuwaitis.

III. Recent activities with regard to the return of Kuwaiti

property

7. The issue of missing Kuwaiti property, including the national archive, is an

integral part of paragraph 14 of Security Council resolution 1284 (1999). Although a

number of items were found in Iraq and returned to Kuwait during the reporting

period, no significant progress has been made in the search for the national archive

of Kuwait, nor has credible information about its fate or whereabouts emerged.

8. In his recent meetings with Iraqi officials, the Coordinator continued to urge

the Government of Iraq to make full use of the recently created Iraqi committee on

the Kuwaiti national archives and to report to the United Nations on the results of its

activities. In September the Coordinator was informed that Kuwait had set up its

own committee on the archives, chaired by the director of the international

organizations department of the Foreign Ministry, which was waiting for an

indication from Iraq on when both entities could meet in order to further work on

the search for missing Kuwaiti property.

9. On 27 June, Iraqi and Kuwaiti representatives met for the purpose of returning

Kuwaiti property consisting of tapes belonging to the archive of the official radio

station of the State of Kuwait and two books belonging to the University of Kuwait.

According to the minutes of the meeting shared with the Coordinator by the S/2012/931

12-64345 3

Permanent Representative of Kuwait to the United Nations on 29 June (see annex I),

the representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kuwait noted:

The return of some of the property is undoubtedly a step forward, that the

Kuwaiti side hopes will be followed with the return of the more valuable and

more important property, particularly the National Archives belonging to the

Amiri Diwan, the Diwan of His Highness the Crown Prince and the Ministry

of Foreign Affairs.

10. In a letter dated 1 October (see annex II), the Permanent Representative of Iraq

to the United Nations informed the Coordinator that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs

of Iraq had published an advertisement on its official website, as well as in a number

of national newspapers, urging Iraqi citizens in possession of any documents or

property belonging to the State of Kuwait to transmit them to the committee in

charge of coordinating Iraqi efforts regarding the Kuwaiti national archive.

11. While the fate of the Kuwaiti national archive has yet to be discovered, Iraq

has demonstrated, by finding other missing Kuwaiti property, that its credible and

sustained efforts were bearing results.

IV. Way forward

12. Pursuant to paragraph 14 of Security Council resolution 1284 (1999), since

2000, I have submitted 34 reports to the Security Council regarding the repatriation

or return by Iraq of all Kuwaiti and third-country nationals or their remains, as well

as the return of all Kuwaiti property, including archives, seized by Iraq.

13. While the remains of 236 Kuwaitis have been found in Iraq by Kuwaiti search

and exhumation teams in 2003 and 2004, attempts to find the remains of

369 Kuwaitis have been unsuccessful since then, despite commendable goodwill

demonstrated by Iraq. With regard to missing Kuwaiti property, Iraq has recovered

and delivered to Kuwait a number of items such as the archive of official Kuwaiti

television and radio stations, microfilm archives of Kuwaiti newspapers and old

banknotes and coins, as well as the keys to safes from the Central Bank of Kuwait.

There has, however, been little progress in the search for the national archive.

14. In all of my reports to the Council, including that dated 8 April 2009

(S/2009/190) and the report submitted pursuant to paragraph 5 of Security Council

resolution 1859 (2008) of 27 July 2009 (S/2009/385), I have called upon both sides

to pursue cooperation and implement confidence-building measures to foster

progress in the resolution of the humanitarian issue of missing Kuwaiti persons and

property. In my previous report, which the Security Council welcomed in a press

statement of 20 June 2012, I also expressed my belief that Iraq and Kuwait should

begin exploring other arrangements to consolidate efforts in the search for missing

Kuwaiti nationals and property.

15. Over the course of the year, the Governments of Iraq and Kuwait have held

consultations and exchanged letters on this issue, and they conveyed to me their

respective positions regarding the future implementation of paragraph 14 of Security

Council resolution 1284 (1999).

16. On 18 June 2012, the Minister for Foreign Affairs of Iraq, in a letter to me, had

requested that the mandate of the High-level Coordinator be terminated and dealt S/2012/931

4 12-64345

with through bilateral channels, possibly in cooperation with ICRC or UNAMI (see

annex III).

17. In a letter dated 20 July 2012 to the President of the Security Council

(S/2012/567), Kuwait expressed the hope that the Security Council would appoint

another High-level Coordinator or a Special Representative of the SecretaryGeneral, adding that “it would be appropriate if such a High-level Coordinator or

Special Representative were to follow up on all of Iraq’s outstanding international

obligations” (see S/2012/567). However, in a subsequent letter, dated 17 September

2012, to the Minister for Foreign Affairs of Iraq, Hoshyar Zebari, Kuwait clarified

its position to Iraq. In the letter, which was shared with the United Nations, Kuwait

expressed the hope that the Security Council would establish a new mechanism

under Chapter VI of the Charter of the United Nations through either: (a) the

appointment of a new High-level Coordinator; (B) the appointment of a new Special

Representative; or © the expansion of the mandate of UNAMI to include the issues

of missing Kuwaiti and third-country nationals and missing Kuwaiti property. The

letter further stated that this would happen after the fulfilment on the ground of

Iraq’s other outstanding obligations, specifically those related to the border.

18. During my recent visit, I held intensive follow-up discussions with the

Governments of the two countries on the continuation of United Nations activities in

this regard. Both parties reiterated their respective positions, and, welcoming a

continued United Nations role, were amenable to folding those activities into the

UNAMI mandate, but under certain conditions for Kuwait, most notably the

fulfilment by Iraq of its border-related obligations.

19. During my consultations with the leadership of Kuwait and Iraq, I also

impressed on both countries that a historic opportunity was at hand to put the past

behind them and usher in a new era of cooperation. Taking into account the

positions previously expressed by their respective Governments, I shared with them

my view that UNAMI, with its large human rights presence and offices in Iraq and

Kuwait and its ability to engage with relevant authorities in both countries, could be

well positioned to address these issues on a continuous basis inside Iraq. I also

emphasized the imperative for Iraq to move quickly in fulfilling all of its obligations

under relevant Security Council resolutions.

V. Observations

20. Iraq continues to make steady progress towards regaining its rightful place in

the region, the Arab world and the broader international community as a founding

member of the United Nations. I fully recognize the importance of the issues of

missing Kuwaiti persons and property for the Government and people of Kuwait.

While I believe that Iraq has demonstrated goodwill on the issue of missing persons,

it can do more in that regard, and even more on the issue of missing property,

including archives.

21. I am encouraged by the positive momentum generated by the visits of the

Prime Minister of Iraq to Kuwait on 14 and 15 March and the Emir of Kuwait to

Baghdad to attend the League of Arab States Summit on 29 March, as well as the

second session of the Joint Kuwait-Iraq Ministerial Committee on 29 April, to

address all outstanding issues and normalize relations. I hope that this spirit of S/2012/931

12-64345 5

positive cooperation will continue and will usher in a renewed period of confidencebuilding between the two parties.

22. I welcome the initiative of the Iraqi Committee coordinating the search for

Kuwaiti missing property, including the national archive, to place advertisements in

the Iraqi press and on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website. I look forward to the

Committee’s sustained efforts to ascertain the whereabouts of the Kuwaiti national

archive, and encourage the members of the Iraqi Committee to meet with their

Kuwaiti counterparts at the earliest possible time to further discuss modalities for

both to sides to work together on the matter.

23. I would like to acknowledge the leading role of ICRC in the task of resolving

the issue of missing persons, and the support and contribution of Kuwait, as well as

other members of the Tripartite Commission and its Technical Subcommittee. Joint

exploratory missions in Iraq within the framework of the Commission under the

aegis of ICRC appear to be an appropriate and concrete mechanism for probing the

fate of missing Kuwaiti and third-country nationals.

24. During my recent visit to the two countries and in my meetings, in particular

with the Emir of Kuwait and the Prime Minister of Iraq, I witnessed a positive

disposition on the part of both parties to move forward and address outstanding

issues, which, I trust, will be conducive to further progress on the issues of missing

Kuwaiti persons and property. Based on my consultations with the two

Governments, I believe that intensified United Nations activities on the ground in

assisting the Government of Iraq could yield concrete results on the issue of Kuwaiti

missing persons and property. UNAMI could be particularly well suited for this

task, in which case I would continue to report to the Security Council on the

implementation and progress made on both issues. In this context, I would take into

account the overall progress made by Iraq in the implementation of all its

outstanding Chapter VII obligations, most notably the urgent need for tangible

progress on its outstanding international obligations concerning the Iraq-Kuwait

boundary maintenance project (Security Council resolution 833 (1993)) and the

compensation of farmers (Security Council resolution 899 (1994)).

25. I view the next few months as a crucial confidence-building period between

Iraq and Kuwait that will hopefully lead to the expeditious resolution of outstanding

multilateral and bilateral issues between them. During this interim period, the two

parties can count on the full support of the United Nations to facilitate the

normalization of their relations. I am committed to resolving the issues of missing

Kuwaiti and third-country nationals and missing Kuwaiti property as soon as

possible with the cooperation of the two parties. I look forward to working closely

with the Governments of Iraq and Kuwait both directly and through my

representatives in this regard. In light of the efforts of my High-level Coordinator

during his recent mandates, I am still exploring the best approach for the next period

for the work of the United Nations in this field. I am considering several options.

These include asking UNAMI to fulfil this role, an approach both parties noted was

acceptable to them; appointing an interim coordinator under the existing financial

arrangements; replacing the current High-level Coordinator upon his retirement with

another; or asking someone from United Nations Headquarters to assume this

mandate.

26. Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mr. Tarasov, who will be

ending his tenure as High-level Coordinator on 31 December, for his efforts in

carrying out the tasks entrusted to him. S/2012/931

6 12-64345

Annex I

Letter dated 29 June 2012 from the Permanent Representative of

Kuwait addressed to the High-level Coordinator

[Original: English]

It is my pleasure to attach herewith the minutes of the meeting held on 27 June

2012 for the purpose of receiving Kuwaiti property from the Republic of Iraq,

consisting of tapes belonging to the Radio Station of the State of Kuwait as well as

the minutes of the meeting held on the same day, for the purpose of receiving

Kuwaiti property from the Republic of Iraq consisting of books belonging to the

University of Kuwait (see enclosures).

(Signed) Mansour Al Otaibi

Ambassador

Permanent Representative S/2012/931

12-64345 7

Enclosure

[Original: Arabic]

Protocol of receipt of Kuwaiti property from the Republic of Iraq

consisting of tape recordings belonging to Kuwait Radio

27 June 2012

On 27 June 2012, in accordance with the relevant Security Council resolutions,

the State of Kuwait received from the Republic of Iraq 27 crates containing tape

recordings belonging to the archives of Kuwait Radio that had been seized by the

former Iraqi regime during its occupation of Kuwait in 1990.

The items were received at the headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs

of Kuwait in the presence of a representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, a

representative of the Ministry of Information, a representative of the Iraqi Ministry

of Foreign Affairs and a representative of the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq to

Kuwait. This protocol was prepared and signed in the presence of the representative

of the United Nations office in Kuwait.

The representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that this partial

recovery of property was undoubtedly a step forward, and that the Kuwait side

hopes that it will be followed by the return of more valuable and significant

property, including, in particular, the national archives belonging to the Amiri

Diwan, the Diwan of the Crown Prince and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

State of Kuwait

(Signed) Jasim Mubarak al-Mubaraki

Director, Department of International

Organizations, Ministry of

Foreign Affairs

(Signed) Yusuf Mustafa Abudullah

Assistant Deputy for Broadcasting

Affairs, representative of the Ministry

of Information

United Nations

(Signed) Hashim Hassan Ali

Operations Manager, United Nations

Development Programme in Kuwait

Republic of Iraq

(Signed) Muhammad Hussein

Muhammad Bahr al-Ulum

Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to

the State of Kuwait

(Signed) Mu‘ad Abdulwahhab

Abdulrazzaq

Compensations Office, Department of

Legal Affairs, Ministry of

Foreign Affairs S/2012/931

8 12-64345

Enclosure 2

Protocol of receipt of Kuwaiti property from the Republic of Iraq

consisting of books belonging to the University of Kuwait

27 June 2012

On 27 June 2012, in accordance with the relevant Security Council resolutions,

the State of Kuwait received from the Republic of Iraq two books belonging to the

University of Kuwait that had been seized by the former Iraqi regime during its

occupation of Kuwait in 1990.

The items were received at the headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs

of Kuwait in the presence of a representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, a

representative of the Ministry of Information, a representative of the Iraqi Ministry

of Foreign Affairs and a representative of the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq to

Kuwait. This protocol was prepared and signed in the presence of the representative

of the United Nations office in Kuwait.

The representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that this partial

recovery of property was undoubtedly a step forward, and that the Kuwait side

hopes that it will be followed by the return of more valuable and significant

property, including, in particular, the national archives belonging to the Amiri

Diwan, the Diwan of the Crown Prince and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

State of Kuwait

(Signed) Jasim Mubarak al-Mubaraki

Director, Department of International

Organizations, Ministry of

Foreign Affairs

(Signed) Yusuf Mustafa Abudullah

Assistant Deputy for Broadcasting

Affairs, representative of the Ministry

of Information

United Nations

(Signed) Hashim Hassan Ali

Operations Manager, United Nations

Development Programme in Kuwait

Republic of Iraq

(Signed) Muhammad Hussein

Muhammad Bahr al-Ulum

Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to

the State of Kuwait

(Signed) Mu‘ad Abdulwahhab

Abdulrazzaq

Compensations Office, Department of

Legal Affairs, Ministry of

Foreign Affairs S/2012/931

12-64345 9

Annex II

Letter dated 1 October 2012 from the Permanent Representative

of Iraq to the United Nations addressed to the High-level

Coordinator

Upon instruction from my Government, I have the honour to inform you that

the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs has republished an advertisement in the official

Ministry’s website and in a number of local Iraqi newspapers such as Al-Zaman,

issues 4307 and 4308, Al-Sabah, issues 2637, 2638 and 2639, Al-Sabah al-Jadeed,

issues 2385, 2386 and 2387, Al-Bayan, issues 1020, 1021 and 1022, Al-Etehad,

issues 3072, 3073 and 3074, Al-Alam, issues 660, 661 and 662, Al-adala, issues

2512, 2513 and 2514, Al-Muwattin, issue 1726, Tareq al-Shaal, issue 32,

Al-Mashriq, issues 2461, 2462 and 2463, Al-Mada, issues 2595, 2596 and 2597 and

Al-Bayena, issues 1656, 1657 and 1658 which urges Iraqi citizens in possession of

any documents or property belonging to the State of Kuwait to transmit them to the

Committee in charge of coordinating the efforts regarding the Kuwaiti archives

established in the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs as a part of Iraq’s obligations

before the international community. Please find attached the text of the

advertisement (see enclosure).

(Signed) T. Hamid Al-Bayati

Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary

Permanent Representative S/2012/931

10 12-64345

Enclosure

Announcement

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs calls on all decent citizens who have

information regarding property or documents that belong to the State of Kuwait to

contact our Ministry with a view to seeing that they are returned to Kuwait, in

accordance with United Nations Security Council resolutions.

Cooperation with the Ministry is an act of patriotism that will help to resolve

various matters with which we have been saddled as a result of the crimes

committed by the former regime, and will help Iraq regain its status in the

international community.

Those who provide information will be rewarded by the Ministry and will have

performed a valuable service for their country.

Announcement

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Human Rights call on all

decent citizens to come forward with any information they might have regarding

persons who went missing in the Kuwait war and their whereabouts.

The Iraqi Government has made assiduous efforts to find those missing

persons or recover their remains. We have thus far succeeded in finding 236 missing

persons, but another 373 are still missing. Accomplishing this task is part of our

international obligations. Providing information regarding those missing persons

will help our beloved country free itself of the burdens with which it has been

saddled as a result of the crimes committed by the former regime, and will

safeguard Iraq’s reputation and standing in the international community. S/2012/931

12-64345 11

Annex III

Note verbale dated 27 June 2012 from the Permanent Mission of

Iraq to the United Nations addressed to the Office of the

Secretary-General

The Permanent Mission of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations presents

it compliments to the Office of the Secretary-General and in reference to its note

verbale dated 18 June 2012 has the honour to attach herewith the letter from

Hoshyar Zebari, Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Iraq addressed to

Ban Ki-moon, the Secretary-General of the United Nations (see enclosure).

The Permanent Mission of the Republic of Iraq would deeply appreciate it if

the attached letter could kindly be forwarded to its highest destination. S/2012/931

12 12-64345

Enclosure

18 June 2012

We should like to refer to the letter that we addressed to you, dated 5 July

2011, in which we proposed that the mandate of Ambassador Gennady Tarasov, the

Secretary-General’s High-level Coordinator on the issue of missing Kuwaiti and

third-country nationals and the repatriation of Kuwaiti property, should be

terminated and the matter addressed bilaterally by Iraq and Kuwait.

You are aware of the efforts that have been exerted by Iraq with a view to

resolving this question, and of the consultations that Iraq has held with the States

that are permanent members of the Security Council, which have led to perceptible

progress being made towards the transference of the question to bilateral relations.

We should therefore like to request the Security Council, through you, to close the

question and transfer it to bilateral relations, by sending a Kuwaiti team that will be

based in Iraq, either at a headquarters location to be determined by mutual

agreement or within the Kuwaiti Embassy in Baghdad, in order to complete work on

the outstanding issues in cooperation with the Iraqi team. That step would bring the

mandate of the High-level Coordinator to a close, either immediately or by the end

of 2012 at the latest. The joint team would cooperate with the International

Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), which has expressed its readiness to cooperate

with regard to this question in its capacity as a humanitarian organization, or with

the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI). The Security Council

could then adopt a resolution releasing Iraq from its obligations under Chapter VII

of the Charter of the United Nations in respect of this question.

Among the proposals raised in the course of our discussions with some States

members of the Security Council was the idea of transferring the question from

Chapter VII to Chapter VI of the Charter and addressing it bilaterally under the

supervision of ICRC or UNAMI.

We wish to emphasize that Iraq is committed to continuing the search for

missing persons. It is fully determined to address this poignant humanitarian issue,

which is of such importance to the Kuwaiti families that lost loved ones. We also

emphasize that the establishment of a bilateral committee, as proposed, would allow

us to cooperate directly in resolving this humanitarian question.

We hope that you will understand Iraq’s sincere position on the resolution of

this question, and that you will provide the necessary support for the successful

fulfilment of that task.

Accept, Sir, the assurances of my highest consideration.

(Signed) Hoshyar Zebari

Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Iraq http://www.un.org/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=S%2F2012%2F931

• Upvote 2

(southern Iraq), where unidentified human remains

training in Australia and indicated its intention to purchase new equipment for the

localization and the exhumation of remains

Read more:

And yet the UNSC would have us to believe that it is necessary to keep

Iraq under ch 7 because Iraq has not done enough to find the missing

persons and documentation. This entire report seems to be telling us

all that Iraq has done. It seems that this issue is only an excuse to hold

ch 7, is it possible that the real reason they want to hold onto 7 is the rv?

I think so! IMHO we will see ch7 released the same day they rv and not

a second sooner. This way we still have some control over Iraq.

• Upvote 4

(southern Iraq), where unidentified human remains

localization and the exhumation of remains

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz2GY8esZ4D

And yet the UNSC would have us to believe that it is necessary to keep

Iraq under ch 7 because Iraq has not done enough to find the missing

persons and documentation. This entire report seems to be telling us

all that Iraq has done. It seems that this issue is only an excuse to hold

ch 7, is it possible that the real reason they want to hold onto 7 is the rv?

I think so! IMHO we will see ch7 released the same day they rv and not

a second sooner. This way we still have some control over Iraq.

I hear ya!! There is something bigger here happening than what we all see. The question still remains, when is the perfect time going to be to release all of this....when its too late and all the Iraqi's are pissed off ALL OVER AGAIN?? I tell you, we are witnessing manipulation and corruption at its finest all over the world right now.

• Upvote 5

I agree with everything everyone on this thread has posted. YOTA YOU ARE GREAT!!! and thanks to Supergirl for starting the thread.

Here's something...I really do believe that what LG'sD has said is true...we won't see Ch 7 lifted until the minute the RV happens, because Kuwait does not want to allow Iraq to be released until the RV.

• Upvote 5