Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker - We Should Be At Step 3 And The Last Step !

DinarThug

[

SEE THE PROGRESSION, IT TOOK 3 MAJOR EVENTS TO TAKE THE DINAR FROM A VALUE OF $3.22 USD TO 1 DINAR, SO IT WOULD MAKE SENSE THAT IT TAKES 3 STEPS TO GET IT BACK TO AT LEAST $1.00 TO 1 DINAR.

I like Stryker too - but guys, there's weak logic here - 3 steps? The war w Iran, the invasion of Kuwait....these were historical events, not steps changing currency. There is no connection to currency changes, only destiny...sorry about that folks, but this dog don't hunt.

*** Saleh, said that the size of the money supply, which will be printed soon consist of 28 30 billion dinars, …. WE HAVE READ THESE AMOUNTS BEFORE SO THERE IS NOTHING NEW THERE BUT IF YOU LOOK AT THE CBI WEBSITE IT SHOWS $67 BILLION IN RESERVES AND WITH THAT IT ALONE IT COULD BACK THEIR M1 AT THESE NEW AMOUNTS OF 28 OR 30 BILLION AT LEAST $3:1.

The money system they are adopting is our fiat system. You don't have to have equal amounts of reserves to cover the currency. We don't - no one does.

*** with calculation of the currency currently in circulation up to more than 32 trillion dinars, …. NOW THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT THE WORLD CAN HOLD ON TOO TO TRY AND PUSH THE LOP DOWN EVERYONE'S THROAT BECAUSE IF YOU READ IT THIS WAY IT SURE SEEMS TO BE A LOP AND IT WOULD BE “IF” THAT WAS THE PLAN BUT IT’S NOT.

TOO MANY ARTICLES HAVE SAID THAT THEY HAVE REDUCED LIQUIDITY AND DINARS WERE BEING HELD IN SAFES AND VAULTS CAUSING A SHORTAGE IN THE MARKET PLACE, LIFTING OR RAISING THE THREE ZEROS.

I would love to see confirmation that they have bought back most of the dinar in country. But we have not seen that - and there are billions available overseas for investors.

They could ever truly confirm they are reducing liquidity in country as that would point to an RV, so those articles could be the opposite - people have simply sold their dinars to get dollars on the street.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Somebody is really grasping for straws......there is nothing supporting those ideas he stated......

Maybe the hits on his site are slowing down lol.....

Actually the membership has grown about 40% in the last week or so. There are plenty of folks on this very thread that will attest to that...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Yota, I don't think it is as much negativity as simply being realistic. After years of claims and counterclaims, of theories and wrong guesses, folks have gotten pretty skeptical of the current crop of guesses. Good or bad, for a lot of people, this is not a game. It's survival.

Edited by RVPleaseToday
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Yota, I don't think it is as much negativity as simply being realistic. After years of claims and counterclaims, of theories and wrong guesses, folks have gotten pretty skeptical of the current crop of guesses. Good or bad, for a lot of people, this is not a game. It's survival.

It's negativity, if they were so realistic then move on.. (they claim to know the outcome) Find something else to do..This is a INVESTMENT..some folks keep repeating the same thing over and over..They never bring anything to the table except the same ole same ole demeanor.. Bought time for me think about moving on..and a few would like that!! How about that Keep sounds like a good ideal to you, How many folks have you ran off here from this Forum, that made a contribution to DV..

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 3

It's negativity, if they were so realistic then move on.. (they claim to know the outcome) Find something else to do..This is a INVESTMENT..some folks keep repeating the same thing over and over..They never bring anything to the table except the same ole same ole demeanor.. Bought time for me think about moving on..and a few would like that!! How about that Keep sounds like a good ideal to you, How many folks have you ran off here from this Forum, that made a contribution to DV..

If the things that I say, actually make you think hard enough to keep digging for answers (even if they are what you dont want to hear) then I have brought a legitimate, alternate perspective.....

If that is too much for you, and you wish to only hear about lollipops and rainbows, then by all means there are sites out there run by people who will make you feel good about your decision to buy dinar. Folks here at DV seem to be some of the smartest and will pick apart nonsensical statements over and over made by your favorite gurus.....

Maybe you should take another glance at what is really going on bud.....

Funny how some have left, but I am still here......you know why?? Cause even through all the negativity we see through the media about the CBIs plans, I still can understand there is a chance for longer term appreciation....that there is options and they dont have to take the easy way out.....

Is that a good enough explanation for you or should I continue?

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 14

I wasn't going to respond to this thread because of the history between

me and the person being quoted. That said I shall try and be gentle here.

YOTA!!!! you and I don't agree on the issue of Maliki, Dictator or someone trying

as best he can. But I can say that I have the same feelings for your work here as

most people. You have become one of the most important personas on DV. You

have taken the time and effort to find and post the news we need. Most of us here

don't and can't do what you do. IMHO. I would place your valuable level just under

Adam Montana himself. So no you cant go, Please. This is about to pop and I would

love to see you here when it does.

Scotty. :bravo::tiphat::hug::bow::wub:

If the things that I say, actually make you think hard enough to keep digging for answers (even if they are what you dont want to hear) then I have brought a legitimate, alternate perspective.....

If that is too much for you, and you wish to only hear about lollipops and rainbows, then by all means there are sites out there run by people who will make you feel good about your decision to buy dinar. Folks here at DV seem to be some of the smartest and will pick apart nonsensical statements over and over made by your favorite gurus.....

Maybe you should take another glance at what is really going on bud.....

Funny how some have left, but I am still here......you know why?? Cause even through all the negativity we see through the media about the CBIs plans, I still can understand there is a chance for longer term appreciation....that there is options and they dont have to take the easy way out.....

Is that a good enough explanation for you or should I continue?

NO YOU SHOULDN'T.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

Well, by definition, we are certainly not "investors" and really not speculators either. Currency speculators make money by placing big bets on small movements on publicly traded currency. We are actually gamblers, placing bets on an event (an historic appreciation) that Iraq has never said would happen. Gambling is fun, if you don't spend more than you can afford to lose.

• Upvote 3

Yota, stay where you are and keep on doing what you're doing. I have learned much from you my friend. Don't let "keepmwlkfny" run you off. He has a sorry life and he is very much a negative person in life. He has been this way since he was a little boy. He has a negative outlook on life in everything he does. In fact, he feels satisfied when he gets negative attention. Have you ever noticed how much he loves to argue about everything. So when he runs someone off, he feels a satisfaction jolt run through him, and it puts a smile on his face. Forget him, you are not going to change him. Every time he comes on here he is negative. Look at his past posts, they are all negative.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Yota, stay where you are and keep on doing what you're doing. I have learned much from you my friend. Don't let "keepmwlkfny" run you off. He has a sorry life and he is very much a negative person in life. He has been this way since he was a little boy. He has a negative outlook on life in everything he does. In fact, he feels satisfied when he gets negative attention. Have you ever noticed how much he loves to argue about everything. So when he runs someone off, he feels a satisfaction jolt run through him, and it puts a smile on his face. Forget him, you are not going to change him. Every time he comes on here he is negative. Look at his past posts, they are all negative.

Have you known Keep since childhood?

• Upvote 2