Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The crystal says yes!!!

What is the crystal saying today? Don't think I saw yesterday's either.

I am ready for it to be over too. Life keeps moving and all is good, but I'm still ready for this rollercoaster to come to the end of the ride!

Thinking I should change my avatar, you know how they say , you are what you think !!!! :lol:

• Upvote 2

I never realized you're av was roller coaster tracks, lol.. I am usually more perceptive..

Hey Bama, I can't believe you didn't know my avatar was a roller coaster !!! After nine years of being on this crazy ride I'm truly ready for it to come to a halt :soon:

• Upvote 2

I think we need to move the crystal predictions to twice a week. I am really unwell just now and for every good day I have I also have two bad days. Hence why I am changing it to twice a week. Also if I ask the same questions too often it will stop giving answers. I have checked it is still working by asking it questions specific to me and it have given the answers I would expect. . It is now saying maybe for next week but remains positive for march. I also asked if certain politicians were part of the hold up and it said yes. 

• Upvote 4

I think we need to move the crystal predictions to twice a week. I am really unwell just now and for every good day I have I also have two bad days. Hence why I am changing it to twice a week. Also if I ask the same questions too often it will stop giving answers. I have checked it is still working by asking it questions specific to me and it have given the answers I would expect. . It is now saying maybe for next week but remains positive for march. I also asked if certain politicians were part of the hold up and it said yes. 

Thanks for the update and sorry to hear that you have any bad days.

Blessings and good health to you Lizzy and Donald too.

• Upvote 4

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing blessings and support. If I am able to post more often I will but I am awaiting a series of scans and the doctors are querying whether I have lupus so some days I am so exhausted that I sleep for most of it. . I find that really hard to deal with because before the accident with the patient I was a very active person. 

• Upvote 4

My heart goes out to you sweetie....such a rough trot is so unfair.

Look when you are able to post the updates...we will wait with baited breath on both the predictions and your health status.

Your health is more important than the anything....

Take care

Fly

• Upvote 3

Best wishes to you Betty, after a week of reading this post I did my Pendulum and asked a few questions also, I got March also ,with over $2.50 RV. I also went to my Tarot Card's and asked and again I only got was this yr.. But it's all fun and I wish everyone's dream's come true this yr. best of luck to you all.:twothumbs:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif">

• Upvote 3

Betty, so sorry you're having the bad days. You will remain in my, and many others', prayers. I'll look forward to the predictions wherever you feel up to it. Feel better!!

• Upvote 2

Betty,

Thanks for the updates and Iwe all appreciate what you have done so far with the crystal. We wait with anticipation :) and now Miss Betty, you need to take care of yourself and I pray that God touch you and heal you and refresh you. I pray that trauma will leave your body and God's Words that are spirit and life will be health to your bones and flesh in Jesus name.

• Upvote 2

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing blessings and support. If I am able to post more often I will but I am awaiting a series of scans and the doctors are querying whether I have lupus so some days I am so exhausted that I sleep for most of it. . I find that really hard to deal with because before the accident with the patient I was a very active person. 

I'm so sorry to hear about your ongoing complications and health issues Betty/Lizzy... will continue to keep you in our prayers dear. I'm also sorry that this appears to have also effected your carreer/activity choices for your future.

I know I'm not gonna say anything you haven't probably already heard... but sometimes when one door closes... another one opens, and maybe in your case this will lead to other, even greater things. Call me crazy, but I still believe that, and in your case... with your big heart... I can't... no, I won't believe that your done giving of that big heart of yours!!! The question is where will it be directed, and what will it look like??? ... and for that I believe that in time we shall see. In the meantime know that you have our love and support, and prayers sweetie!!! ...Always, and forever!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 3

ROD,

This is why I love your post's...

Just maybe you would include me in having a good heart, cause I love Lizzie too.

Your words to her, my sweet friend... were elloquent. For that I Thank You.

Maggie

PS. People that say mean spirited words to my friend Umbertino... Well You Know.

• Upvote 2

I prefer a person using a pendulum for advice a lot more than imagined gurus creating intel from their imagined friends!

_come on RV_

lionfish

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/137651-the-crystal-says-yes/page__st__140#ixzz2HCv2Ruph

blink.gifunsure.gifrolleyes.giftongue.gif did you miss that part about me NOT being a guru and this was only for fun!? Or did you not bother to read the whole thread and see that I acknowledged that no one knows what is going to happen with this investment? Oh and my imagined friends........ ohmy.gifblink.gif ..... Do you mean to tell me the voices are not real??!! tongue.gif

With these ancient occult practices it is the intention that matters. The pendulum or crystal is just a way to focus.

These types of practices sometimes work but cannot be relied on because who knows where this information may be coming from?

Having said this. I have more confidence in this prediction than any intel we have heard from unknown secret sources.

• Upvote 2

ROD,

This is why I love your post's...

Just maybe you would include me in having a good heart, cause I love Lizzie too.

Your words to her, my sweet friend... were elloquent. For that I Thank You.

Maggie

PS. People that say mean spirited words to my friend Umbertino... Well You Know.

Maggie- What I said was specifically to Betty/Lizzy... but imo it goes for anyone around here that spends time trying to pick others up instead of just lifting themselves up. Betty did that from day one when she came on the scene here, and after her attack, well you know... we are all in her corner! As for your heart dear... yes, like many here, you have a big heart too. And as far as "our" friend Umbertino... well, I've never personally attacked him. I may not agree with someone's opinion all the time on this forum... heyall... I don't agree with myself all the time...rolleyes.gif... but we is all a part of the human race, and we best work at gettin along a little better or things could get ugly fast.

So we differ... so what? But that doesn't give any of us the right to not be civil. I don't have any hidden agenda here... what you see is what you get. I do however have a debt... I owe everyone love.. just like I was unconditionally loved by The Creator. I fail miserably at that a lot though, and I let my own weaknesses get in the way!!! sad.gif

In the end, the reality is this is just an investment sight... but how we treat each other... that imo goes on our record forever! wink.gif Take care Maggie.. and the best to you too dear!!! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

:wave: good evening everyone. Didn't have a great day but having a better evening. Anyway, I was browsing the forum and read quite a few of the posts which bumper had posted. A lot of it sounds good even although I admit I don't really get into the politics of all this madness very much. Interestingly, I read uneeks post with the update for the R. V. To happen on or before the 10th January. I have just posted on that thread. So, what does the crystal think.....?

Well, I asked it if maliaki was innocent of corruption , I had read campdave's post on one of the rumor threads and asked out of curiosity. Unbelievably, the crystal also said yes, he is innocent and that it is other parties within the G. O. I. Who are holding up the progress in Iraq. . I specifically, asked about the date and the rate mentioned in uneeks post and it answered yes to both. In addition to this I asked if there would be a time limit to cash in and it answered yes. I did n't ask how long that cash in window would be.

Somebody asked the other day if it would be a bigger R. V in march and they thought of holding dinar until then. I asked if I should cashin all my dinar when the first rate appears and was given a very strong definite yes. This was actually what I was planning because I want out of this madness. . Hope you enjoy this little posting. Remember..... It is in fun and not to be taken too seriously. 

• Upvote 5

Thanks Betty.. I'm all out too when a significant rate change occurs. I am weary of the ride but certainly not the company I've had along this journey!! I think I'm just plain tired of reading Iraqi news... can't wait to get along to the post RV gatherings!! BTW Betty, I know it's not very important on your side of the pond but we in the US have a little game tomorrow night... Is there anyway you could ask your crystals if it's gonna be a Notre Dame or Bama victory? Lol, I thought I'd try..

• Upvote 3