Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The crystal says yes!!!

the crystals don't lie ...... arrived about an hour ago. this now has me excited about your dinar prediction Guru Betty lol

Very nice. Do you crank the windows open for your neighbors to enjoy? Is Spike a neighbor of yours? laugh.gif

• Upvote 4

the crystals don't lie ...... arrived about an hour ago. this now has me excited about your dinar prediction Guru Betty lol

Awesome "ride" Machine.... that thing will take you places!!! wink.gif

Are we gonna need to rent you one in Vegas so you can do a solo for us??? eyebrows.gif

Betty... what can I say??? I'm speechless!!! ohmy.gif

• Upvote 4

YAY ...... !!! I really cant wait, this is bigger than Christmas for me, It's my own mini musical RV

If it comes thursday .... the first thing ill play i'll dedicate to you betty

one thing that comes to mind is "Clair de lune" by Claude Debussy I hope you like it, it's my favorite piece ever written

just went back to check this thread because of all the ruckus in chat...have to say I was somewhat shocked by your choice of music...my late father LOVED to play that tune !!! on an old console piano....wow...small world....

PS it is BEAUTIFUL....we have an ebony upright....

• Upvote 4

Sorry Betty... you have earned your guru title now, more so with the piano delivery now... lol, your track record is perfect right now, no other guru can claim that one.... come on March and go RV!!!! BTW, my 15th anniversary is 3/7 could you ask the crystals if that might be THE day??? Lol, thanks for the great thread Betty!!!

• Upvote 3

CNN. Has Uncovered This Exclusive Photo Which Was Taken Early This

Morning As The Store Manager Assigned The Task To His 2 Best Men

And Personally Oversaw The Delivery ! ohmy.gif

140166494.jpg

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

bummer no image ugh I hate it when that happens. wink.gif

D'oh ! :o Luckily CNN Has Obtained This Other Exclusive Photo ! ;)

laurelstan620__1866640b.jpg

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

hi all, sorry I didn't get back to you all yesterday. Didn't have a good day. Anyways, how cool was that news about machine's piano? . Just quick post to say the crystal is still saying yes to all questions and as a personal question I asked it if I would be able to retire when it R. V. 's. It said yes to this also. By the way,I do not hold millions of dinar so the rate would need to be good to let me retire. 

• Upvote 5

hi all, sorry I didn't get back to you all yesterday. Didn't have a good day. Anyways, how cool was that news about machine's piano? . Just quick post to say the crystal is still saying yes to all questions and as a personal question I asked it if I would be able to retire when it R. V. 's. It said yes to this also. By the way,I do not hold millions of dinar so the rate would need to be good to let me retire. 

Betty, I believe we had a discussion shortly after your accident and we were all concerned for you... at that point you felt like you would always stay in the health field even post RV. If you don't mind me asking... has that changed? And if so, what dreams have you developed to fill your days post RV? Sorry if I'm being nosy. unsure.gif

I was just thinking today that maybe we should start a thread not just about dream "stuff"... but "dream activity".. I'm not one to just sit around and do nothing even if I had all the money I could ever imagine. I think we should all stay busy doing something we love... imo. Thanks dear.. and it's so good to have you back!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 7

Betty, I believe we had a discussion shortly after your accident and we were all concerned for you... at that point you felt like you would always stay in the health field even post RV. If you don't mind me asking... has that changed? And if so, what dreams have you developed to fill your days post RV? Sorry if I'm being nosy. unsure.gif

I was just thinking today that maybe we should start a thread not just about dream "stuff"... but "dream activity".. I'm not one to just sit around and do nothing even if I had all the money I could ever imagine. I think we should all stay busy doing something we love... imo. Thanks dear.. and it's so good to have you back!!! wink.gif

Rod,

Ditto :) I like to move lol

• Upvote 1

Regardless of when this comes to fruition....regardless of the rate , I am cashinging in and I am out of here. I just want it to come to some sort of conclusion one way or another.

What is the crystal saying today? Don't think I saw yesterday's either.

I am ready for it to be over too. Life keeps moving and all is good, but I'm still ready for this rollercoaster to come to the end of the ride!