Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The crystal says yes!!!

Im concious enuff to knw about crystals the knowledge is real.If you have common cents .who doesnt know it will come around .86 or 1.00.What about taking a flight international ;)/>/>/>/>.Ms BettyBoop if you took my words.as disrespectful I sincerly apologize No disrespect Intended.

Well....If you're paying......I'm just a poor working girl... I'm glad you let Betty know your words were not meant to offend her, she really is a sweetie. Oh, and by the way....I can count on one hand the number of times I have been on a plane. Sad, but true. :blush:

• Upvote 2

Spot, you did not offend me. But I did have a good laugh at you and the stick you took. I think it was the manner of your comment. you are free to have your opinion and whether you believe in crystal heAling/ redirection is immaterial . The fact is I have felt better since my friend started healing on me and I have a selection of crystals I carry with me all the time....even at work. However, it was only posted as fun and as a diversion and as I said it is better than okie and co. Now if it happens in march you will al be recalling this thread and will have more questions for the crystal. If it doesn't no harm has been done and we had a little fun. So if you don't care or are not interested then why even bother to be on this forum or be invested? You obviously care enough to be interested to be a member here and so relax and enjoy. Show a little humor instead of such a negative comment. We all want this to come to some sort of conclusion sooner rather than later.

If the machine gets has piano next Thursday....I can assure you the whole dinar community will know about it from him and everybody on the planet who is invested will be holding their breath for march to arrive...geeezzz, okie might even make the same prediction! Just remember where you heard it first!!

• Upvote 3

Spot, you did not offend me. But I did have a good laugh at you and the stick you took.

If the machine gets has piano next Thursday....I can assure you the whole dinar community will know about it from him and everybody on the planet who is invested will be holding their breath for march to arrive...geeezzz, okie might even make the same prediction! Just remember where you heard it first!!

Ahhh BettyBoop!!! You Are Such A Joy My Dear... So Glad To See You Back!

Guess ol'e Spot just didn't know how much we all love you around here. wink.gif

We can believe in the power and wisdom of cards and chrystals far more than Okie and Co.

I am glad you posted this (so fun) and I hope you had a Wonderful Christmas, My Friend.

Here is to a Great New Year!!! Come On March. smile.gif

Hugs To You, Maggie

PS. If Machine gets his piano Thursday you will be famous on EVERY dinar site... my prediction. tongue.gif

• Upvote 2

My birthday is in early march...what an awesome present.....birthday cake for all here and good Italian brandy to wash it all down.....let us eat cake!!!! lol :lol:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif"> :Dsrc="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif">

great post needed a good chuckle, gl on thursday machine ;)src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif">

• Upvote 2

Why everytime I say something there is an issue? All the BS that runs here sometimes everybody having a heartache becuase I said.Who Cares?Humans :D/>

:lol: Hey dude, I gotya covered and added a few more +1's on your posts in here to combat the -19!! :lol: Woohoo, with a rating like that you're on your way to possum status! ........~( )"> SPEAKING of which....I wonder where DV's #1 guru has scuttled off to?? :bow: Hey possum! If your out there, give us a holler! Peace out! :peace:

• Upvote 1

Maggie! So lovely to hear from you! Had a lovely Christmas ! Bred a litter of shih tzu puppies in June ... Donald nearly had a stroke as I played midwife! Loved it. Thought hewas a goner when I had to give one of them the kiss of life....but the puppy lived and is now called kiera. I kept one of the wee boys. He is called Angus. :wub:/> 2013 will be great. Don't know if I want the fame..... Might upset okie.... More so if my intel is better than his , especially when I didn't need high up sources in Iraq . :lol:/> :lmao:/>

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok.. I am not a guru and I accept that nobody knows when anything is going to happen with the dinar. However, a friend of mine who reads cards and is into crystal healing gave me a red carnelian pendulum . Anyways, I was playing about with it earlier today and decided to ask it about the dinar... First I asked if it would ever revalue and then if this would be in 2013. the pendulum began to swing clockwise which is a yes answer. I then asked if it would be in the first 3 months and it swung back and forth which mean maybe. So I then asked if it was to be in the first 6 months and again it spun in the clockwise direction indicating yes!! . Oh and the rate , according to the pendulum is above $1. :whoot: just thought I would share. :P/>

FINALLY, someone who believes as I do! (and blends some humor in this Exodus of an investment...fear not weary pilgrim the land of milk and honey awaits...) Hey Betty, I'm right with ya on the crystals! Some friends of mine are into the whole new age practice and I have a few, I can only imagine what a soothsayer might find when they raise a carnelian to okie's head--sideways, circles, or explode all together. :lol: Anyway, I haven't been consulting rocks, but I got something better-->My bird dog that points to Mecca every morning and growls. It HAS to be Dinar. ;) I find him in the backyard as the sun rises, stiff as a statue--tail, back, head, and snout horizontal, one paw cupped to the chest, eyes fixed on the horizon...10 minutes later, he's playing with the squirrels. I haven't been able to interpret this gesture, but it must bode well for us. He's always led me to the best game, finest women, and most prolific stock picks...I guess weeee'll see Here's Hoping! Happy New Year! :woot:

• Upvote 6

Maggie! So lovely to hear from you! Had a lovely Christmas ! Bred a litter of shih tzu puppies in June ... Donald nearly had a stroke as I played midwife! Loved it. Thought he was a goner when I had to give one of them the kiss of life....but the puppy lived and is now called kiera. I kept one of the wee boys. He is called Angus. wub.gif/> 2013 will be great. Don't know if I want the fame..... Might upset okie.... More so if my intel is better than his , especially when I didn't need high up sources in Iraq . laugh.gif/> emot-LMAO.gif/>

Sounds like you not only had your hands full with all those babies, but also having a wonderful time of it.

So Glad you were able to save Kiera... and I'll bet that little Angus is one happy feller to have you as his momma.

Heck... Okie might just be glad that you have another "High Up" source closer to home. biggrin.giflaugh.giftongue.gif If not "Tough"

Here is to your healing up completely very soon and a HAPPY 2013... Love Ya Lizzy!!!

Kiera is my daughters name spelled the same way...how facinating...:)src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif">

I am sure your daughter is beautiful. Just like the puppy 

This is called "SERENDIPITY"... I Love that word... it means... "More than Coincidence"

• Upvote 1

:lol:/> Hey dude, I gotya covered and added a few more +1's on your posts in here to combat the -19!! :lol:/> Woohoo, with a rating like that you're on your way to possum status! ........~( )"> SPEAKING of which....I wonder where DV's #1 guru has scuttled off to?? :bow:/> Hey possum! If your out there, give us a holler! Peace out! :peace:/>

What up Jon havent been on chat in awhile.Any good vibes there?..

• Upvote 2

+1 for everyone who has posted on this thread....yep even you spot

Here is what I will do.... Once a day from now until the end of march I will ask the crystal about the dinar and report the answers back here on this thread...sound reasonable?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Here is what I will do.... Once a day from now until the end of march I will ask the crystal about the dinar and report the answers back here on this thread...sound reasonable?

Betty accdently negd you.I come in peace. B)

• Upvote 3

Someone neg'd you and for what..., how rude angry.gif +1 to even you out.

Betty accdently negd you.I come in peace. cool.gif

I got her.

Had so many negs in your past I guess it was just instinct rolleyes.gifpeace.gif

• Upvote 2

Betty march sounds great to me..... and above £0.01 I'd be ecstatic ....... can you ask the crystal if my new grand piano will be delivered next thursday or friday , the delivery company cant even tell me ..... ive been waiting 2 months for this piano and i'm telling you it's worse than waiting on the dinar lol

Hey Machine... I didn't know you played piano??? Well... "I don't play"... but "I certainly have payed" for my daughters piano lessons for years. She has turned out to be quite good... and getting a baby grand is on my post RV list for her. Will have to see if ya'll can tickle the ivories sometime together.... that would be cool!!!wink.gif

• Upvote 2

Plenty of good vibes here Spot smile.gif I followed Betty's lead and gave you a couple of +1's.

Back again BettyBoop biggrin.gif

I forgot that I wanted to explain that your "cystal dowser" (sp) works a lot the same way that a "Water Witch" works...

When you want to drill a well you have a guy come to your property with his "Dowser Rods"... they can be metal or as simple as two wooden sticks. He walks around your property until the sticks that are held straight out cross each other by themselves... that is where your water is and where you should drill.

I have had this done on my property and it worked very well, pun intended. tongue.gif

The old time well drillers swear by this method.

Sooo your "dowser" (a crystal hanging by a chain, right?) works on the same principle and is very credible.

You are tapping into the magnetic field of energy from the earth. Who would know better than "Mother Earth"???

Thank You BettyBoop, You Are Awesome! I like this method much better than MOST!!!

• Upvote 2

dearest Maggie , I am so glad to be back. Thank you everyone ...again for the very positive posts! So lovely to catch up. The crystal is still saying yes to march 2013 and yes for the piano next Thursday . As we turn the corner into the new year and march draws closer I will try for more specific questions re date and rate. Will also start to ask about other investments... I. E. Are the good investments. I asked if this is a scam a long time ago and it said no. ....ooooh dang .....just had the dogs out for their nightly walk....angus loves puddles and he dived right through one which was up to his neck. He has just gone up the stairs and dived all over Donald who was lying in bed reading. . Oh the joys of being a puppy parent !!

• Upvote 3

Maggie! So lovely to hear from you! Had a lovely Christmas ! Bred a litter of shih tzu puppies in June ... Donald nearly had a stroke as I played midwife! Loved it. Thought hewas a goner when I had to give one of them the kiss of life....but the puppy lived and is now called kiera. I kept one of the wee boys. He is called Angus. :wub:/>/>/> 2013 will be great. Don't know if I want the fame..... Might upset okie.... More so if my intel is better than his , especially when I didn't need high up sources in Iraq . :lol:/>/>/> :lmao:/>/>/>

Betty, I tried to plus you but hit the - by accident. I am so sorry. I've decided I shouldn't try while on my phone. My fat fingers make it too hard!! <_</>

• Upvote 2