Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The crystal says yes!!!

Ok.. I am not a guru and I accept that nobody knows when anything is going to happen with the dinar. However, a friend of mine who reads cards and is into crystal healing gave me a red carnelian pendulum . Anyways, I was playing about with it earlier today and decided to ask it about the dinar... First I asked if it would ever revalue and then if this would be in 2013. the pendulum began to swing clockwise which is a yes answer. I then asked if it would be in the first 3 months and it swung back and forth which mean maybe. So I then asked if it was to be in the first 6 months and again it spun in the clockwise direction indicating yes!! . Oh and the rate , according to the pendulum is above $1. :whoot: just thought I would share. :P/>

BettyBoop; Makes better sense than most of the "Gurus" Go RV 2013

• Upvote 2

 ok... I spoke to the crystal.....  malaki will remain in power. It will revalue above $2 - possibly $3... it will not come in low and gradually rise. it will revalue by march 2013. I specifically went through the months of the year until it gave me a clear yes answer. I specifically asked about the rate and about malaki. This can't be any worse a prediction than okie and co! But remember it was the crystal I only asked the questions.

:nothingtoadd::tiphat::cigar:

• Upvote 2

just a thought..... When does the new fiscal year begin in Iraq. Ours in the uk runs April to April so IF theirs does as well then it is possible that if it revalued on march that would be in time for the new fiscal year. Even if the budget is approved by 31/12/12.....where is it written that they must reveal any rate to the general public? So in theory they could approve the budget , set the rate etc and do not actually need to disclose very much? Have I got that right?

• Upvote 1

 ok... I spoke to the crystal.....  malaki will remain in power. It will revalue above $2 - possibly $3... it will not come in low and gradually rise. it will revalue by march 2013. I specifically went through the months of the year until it gave me a clear yes answer. I specifically asked about the rate and about malaki. This can't be any worse a prediction than okie and co! But remember it was the crystal I only asked the questions.

Yeah... Betty :) thanks for getting back to us... I take March and as you said, the crystal is better than okie and co that keeps saying it and not swinging lol (I meant like the crystal).. wouldn't it be something if we really get the rv in March 2013... :) you can kiss the crystal for me lol

If Machine's Piano shows up next Thursday I will fall out of my chair lol, I really need to get me one of those red carnelian pendulum.

Red,

Why do you need red carnelian pendulum...? you are already the red wizard... just keep rubbing your beard and the answers will come lol when you see how many hair in your hands lol lol

• Upvote 3

All I said is who cares.What is so wrong with what i said.And if u care so much about grammar yo azz shod have been a teacher .Go RV... :D/>

Hey Spot, looks like you don't know the real meaning of the word "Respect" ?? You have a bad reputation and it surely hangs on you :rolleyes:

Sorry to say this, but you may need to take a break from the dinar world !! Just saying...

SnooZ

• Upvote 3

Hey Spot, looks like you don't know the real meaning of the word "Respect" ?? You have a bad reputation and it surely hangs on you :rolleyes:/>

Sorry to say this, but you may need to take a break from the dinar world !! Just saying...

SnooZ

Why everytime I say something there is an issue? All the BS that runs here sometimes everybody having a heartache becuase I said.Who Cares?Humans :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Why everytime I say something there is an issue? All the BS that runs here sometimes everybody having a heartache becuase I said.Who Cares?Humans :D/>

Thats what I'm saying Spot !! You are frustrated by all the Bull*** that you see around here, Maybe you need to keep some of the bad wording for yourself...!!! The lady made a post of a crystal ball, everyone knows its a fun making post, Now why send your thought on it with "Who cares" ? Its only a matter of respect and fallow the rules on it, Thats all... :rolleyes:

Have a great day Spot ;)

SnooZ

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

 thanks for the comments. Bamagirl, I am doing alright. Lot of physical problems, some days worse than others but in the main I am not too bad. I am alive and that is something to be ever grateful for. Happy new year everyone. 

Hello my Friend.... Good to know you're doing allright...Merry belated Christmas to you.

I hope you'll overcome all of your physical problems as soon as possible....Keep your mood up.

Let me wish you a fantastic 2013.

• Upvote 5

Thats what I'm saying Spot !! You are frustrated by all the Bull*** that you see around here, Maybe you need to keep some of the bad wording for yourself...!!! The lady made a post of a crystal ball, everyone knows its a fun making post, Now why send your thought on it with "Who cares" ? Its only a matter of respect and fallow the rules on it, Thats all... :rolleyes:/>

Have a great day Spot ;)/>

SnooZ

I got cha SnooZ

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Whyevery timee I say something there is an issue? All the BS that runs here sometimes everybody having a heartachebecausee I said.Who Cares?Humans :D/>/>/>/>

Who Cares; Being disrespectful when it's obvious that it's a light hearted diversion, is no excuse for poor behavior. If you fail to see how your words are disrespectful, and members take exception to what you post, then maybe you should try finding other words to describe in a less offensive manner. For those that use crystals for healing and redirection of energy there is quite a bit of factual research. Here one for your head........

http://www.yale.edu/ynhti/pubs/A5/vanwagner.html

Gems and Stones: Based on the Edgar Cayce Readings. Virginia Beach, Va.: Association for Research and Enlightenment, 1960.

Crystal Healing: The Therapeutic Application of Crystals and Stones. Santa Fe, N.Mex.: Aurora Press, 1987.

• Upvote 5

Who Cares; Being disrespectful when it's obvious that it's a light hearted diversion, is no excuse for poor behavior. If you fail to see how your words are disrespectful, and members take exception to what you post, then maybe you should try finding other words to describe in a less offensive manner. For those that use crystals for healing and redirection of energy there is quite a bit of factual research. Here one for your head........

http://www.yale.edu/ynhti/pubs/A5/vanwagner.html

Gems and Stones: Based on the Edgar Cayce Readings. Virginia Beach, Va.: Association for Research and Enlightenment, 1960.

Crystal Healing: The Therapeutic Application of Crystals and Stones. Santa Fe, N.Mex.: Aurora Press, 1987.

Im concious enuff to knw about crystals the knowledge is real.If you have common cents .who doesnt know it will come around .86 or 1.00.What about taking a flight international ;)/>.Ms BettyBoop if you took my words.as disrespectful I sincerly apologize No disrespect Intended.

Edited by SPOTLIGHT
  • Upvote 8