Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The crystal says yes!!!

Thanks Boozer. Can you please post the question you asked?  Did you ask a time frame?

Seeing, a mental break is needed from battles and a break has been taken...

Things are in flux and there needs to be a balance and a need to be flexible...I would take a guess is the GOI needs to be flexible, If I knew the exact question, I'd have a better answer for you.

Seeing that we will need to wait for anything to come to fruition and when it does, it appears it may not be what we expected and there is an unhappy ending.  (the reversed card shows unhappiness falling away) My take on this is that the IQD could move up but not to what we are expecting at this time. An emotional issue about whatever the question was.

I

Wheel of Fortune makes me happy. Means there is a rewarding outcome (which is what I was told 1.5 yrs ago) and it presents rewards and opportunity and a favourable outcome. A new start in a new way of life.

That's the best I can do right now without knowing the question. Sorry to be vague. 

Boozer, hope you are feeling better soon. My aunt had that done a couple of months ago. Don't push it and rest when you are tired.  It will scramble you up for a while. Take care. :hug:

The question was, will the Iraq dinar RV in the next 4 weeks this was asked 2 days before our good friend SWFG passed, damn I miss that man.

• Upvote 3

So Do I Boozer. :(  He Is Very Much Missed By So Many Of Us.

Thank You For Following Through With The Reading And Thank You GoldieGirl For Interpreting The Cards.

Please Take Goldie's Advise And Take Extremely Good Care Of Yourself And Get Lot's Of Rest Right Now...

Glad You Are Doing Okay.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The question was, will the Iraq dinar RV in the next 4 weeks this was asked 2 days before our good friend SWFG passed, damn I miss that man.

Boozer, thanks as that somewhat confirms what I had looking at the cards you posted.  It looks like the CBI might need to balance the rate but I still see it as not something (in the next 4 weeks anyway) that will be significant to us.  I'm going to stick with the Wheel of Fortune because of the Divine intervention for the outcome (meaning it will happen as part of a big plan) is VERY promising eventually.  It could be showing that the change they make goes in the direction we are hoping for.  Would be nice to see that 1000:1 ;)

Thank you.

Edited by Goldiegirl
  • Upvote 3

Boozer, thanks as that somewhat confirms what I had looking at the cards you posted.  It looks like the CBI might need to balance the rate but I still see it as not something (in the next 4 weeks anyway) that will be significant to us.  I'm going to stick with the Wheel of Fortune because of the Divine intervention for the outcome (meaning it will happen as part of a big plan) is VERY promising eventually.  It could be showing that the change they make goes in the direction we are hoping for.  Would be nice to see that 1000:1 ;)

Thank you.

GG,

What else you do..? lol 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

It's almost 2014- does your crystal still think we will see an RV in2013?

I also tried this and got same answer but I also asked if it would bring bad Karma to inquire about the dinar and the answer was yes as we'll.

Btw anyone can do this with anything - just not metal. I have used a jade pendant on a string that I wear often and it is remarkable that it does indeed move in answer to questions.

I am still not sure if it is my subconscious that is doing it though. Ive asked and the pendant answers are no and yes to it being my ancestors - grandmother and sister.

I also read on Dinarvets that divining in this way opens us up to evil energy so of you try, say prayers and surround yourself with white light and claim that only that which is of love, light and God in service of your highest good can exist there "amen" and so it is. At least the devil in you will not interject. :)

Edited by Dinarian64

• 3 weeks later...

HI EVERYBODY!!!

Sorry i have not been around for a while. Not married yet. I was given a confirmed diagnosis of Lupus earlier in the year. Been struggling to get my head round it and have some very good days and some utterly awful days. Donald has been wonderful and is keeping my spirts up. We decided to postpone until this settles down a bit. Not really major as long as we are together and have each other. I am still working and really enjoy it but some nights i come home and just sleep. We now have 4 shih tuzs and a cat between us . We are organising Christmas and looking forward to or first real Christmas in our house together. :) .

I haven't spoke to my crystal for a while but it did predict the Lupus before it was confirmed. So unfortunately i have no news on the dinar front. Just need to weight and see what happens. We have decided that if it comes in at £1.50 + then due to my health i will be giving up nursing . If it is below low this i will reduce my hours until it grows a little. That way we will be able to do a lot of good for others. I have also been doing a lot of sewing, cross stitching, candle making and soap making when i have good spells so i have been keeping busy. :) . We are considering the possibilities of this becomibg a buissness after the R V and eventually employing people or certainly a percentage of the workforce, being people with addiction issues and mental health issue.

I hope you all had a lovely thanks giving and wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a very happy, peaceful and prosperous 2014 ! Many you all be safe , happy and healthy. Will pop back soon . Much Love to my D.V.family ... Boop and Donald. xxxx

• Upvote 7