Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The crystal says yes!!!

Umbertino,

I went to your magic 8 ball site and asked if my ear will fall off tomorrow. I ask you all not to make fun of me after tomorrow because according to the 8ball my ear will fall off tomorrow. It it did not specify which one.

Lol.....Awesome, idplzr......

I didn't bother asking about my ear falling off but i did ask ......

gallery_35780_404_9020.png

The Machine.... We can only hope.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Hi folks. Just a quick flyby. Things are getting real exciting with all the fab reports coming out of Iraq. Then there is a good chance of them being released from ch. 7 sanctions this week. So hopefully we will see rewards for the iraqi people and ourselves soon. Just to say if this hits between now and the first july ..my crystal will have been right again. If you recall my original post.. It did say with in the first six months of this year. Good luck and my best wishes to everyone. boop. X

• Upvote 4

Hi folks. Just a quick flyby. Things are getting real exciting with all the fab reports coming out of Iraq. Then there is a good chance of them being released from ch. 7 sanctions this week. So hopefully we will see rewards for the iraqi people and ourselves soon. Just to say if this hits between now and the first july ..my crystal will have been right again. If you recall my original post.. It did say with in the first six months of this year. Good luck and my best wishes to everyone. boop. X

Thanks Betty :)

Hoping for the best, but prepared for life as usual. The news of late is fantastic-- and coincides with your experiences [not just from your crystal ball :) ] you had earlier this year

I've recently finished J.K. Rowling's "Causal Vacancy" and thought about you and your mental health/ drug rehab job at the NHS.

Anyway, best of luck on your wedding and puppies!

• Upvote 1

Thanks Betty. By chance, have you recently asked it? Just wondered if any current info was still on the same track.

side to side is a yes..........................back and forth is a may be...............................................my wife laughed so much when i showed her this she nearly peed her pants.....................crystals and balls do not answer a question with a MAY BE

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

side to side is a yes..........................back and forth is a may be...............................................my wife laughed so much when i showed her this she nearly peed her pants.....................crystals and balls do not answer a question with a MAY BE

My balls answer maybe, if my crystal goes back forth long enough it comes out as Yessss

Ask your wife to read your balls and see what she says.

Jackass,

• Upvote 3

Goldie  asked me to do a card reading and I did, it was the day before SWFG Passed and I got side tracked, I sure he is in Heaven looking at us with a smile on his face, sure miss him. I have been under the weather had 2 stents put in, so Im posting the cards I drew.        just left click thumb nail to in large

• Upvote 2

Boozer, I know nothing about cards, and my computer is down so having to try to see on my phone. Not having much luck. Could you tell us what the cards are saying? I'm lost! Lol. Thanks so much. :-)

PS...hope you feel better soon Boozer!

Goldie asked me to do a card reading and I did, it was the day before SWFG Passed and I got side tracked, I sure he is in Heaven looking at us with a smile on his face, sure miss him. I have been under the weather had 2 stents put in, so Im posting the cards I drew. 222.jpg just left click thumb nail to in large

What does it mean ... I know nothing about cards

• Upvote 1

Sometimes my balls say " maybe" when I ask them if they like someone......Meaning...They might happen to disagree with one another ( one say yes and the other says no).....

Edited by umbertino

Goldie  asked me to do a card reading and I did, it was the day before SWFG Passed and I got side tracked, I sure he is in Heaven looking at us with a smile on his face, sure miss him. I have been under the weather had 2 stents put in, so Im posting the cards I drew.  attachicon.gif222.jpg      just left click thumb nail to in large

Hi Boozer, Well I read it as, 4 of Swords - Vigilance, 2 of Pentacles - Good times, party, 3 of Cups Reversed - achievement, end, Wheel of Fortune -  Destiny, fortune, success.  Looks good to me!

• Upvote 3

Sometimes my balls say " maybe" when I ask them if they like someone......Meaning...They might happen to disagree with one another ( one say yes and the other says no).....

Sorry to hear about your balls not agreeing with each other. That's got to hurt sometimes. Lol

• Upvote 4

Hi Boozer, Well I read it as, 4 of Swords - Vigilance, 2 of Pentacles - Good times, party, 3 of Cups Reversed - achievement, end, Wheel of Fortune -  Destiny, fortune, success.  Looks good to me!

Well there was one card I took out, sorry I will not post it, it has passed.. The next phase comes in the next 7 to 10 days, Wheel of Fortune. Just hope the cards don't lie. Go RV

BettyBoop get your crystal out and give us an up date, we love hearing from you . We are getting close to the 27 th. I hope come Ramadan where not still waiting on an RV.

Goldie  asked me to do a card reading and I did, it was the day before SWFG Passed and I got side tracked, I sure he is in Heaven looking at us with a smile on his face, sure miss him. I have been under the weather had 2 stents put in, so Im posting the cards I drew.  attachicon.gif222.jpg      just left click thumb nail to in large

Thanks Boozer. Can you please post the question you asked?  Did you ask a time frame?

Seeing, a mental break is needed from battles and a break has been taken...

Things are in flux and there needs to be a balance and a need to be flexible...I would take a guess is the GOI needs to be flexible, If I knew the exact question, I'd have a better answer for you.

Seeing that we will need to wait for anything to come to fruition and when it does, it appears it may not be what we expected and there is an unhappy ending.  (the reversed card shows unhappiness falling away) My take on this is that the IQD could move up but not to what we are expecting at this time. An emotional issue about whatever the question was.

Wheel of Fortune makes me happy. Means there is a rewarding outcome (which is what I was told 1.5 yrs ago) and it presents rewards and opportunity and a favourable outcome. A new start in a new way of life.

That's the best I can do right now without knowing the question. Sorry to be vague. 

Boozer, hope you are feeling better soon. My aunt had that done a couple of months ago. Don't push it and rest when you are tired.  It will scramble you up for a while. Take care. :hug:

Edited by Goldiegirl
  • Upvote 4