Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The crystal says yes!!!

PS Gastritis has gotten the Mr off most meds, so the B complex etc didn't work out... thanks for the suggestion, tho. Poor thing is in excruciating pain.

End Quote

Sorry to hear. Hope it gets better real quick.

Thanks, Umbertino. He has good and bad days. We're slowing figuring out what foods he can eat to relieve or keep at bay the pain. We've discovered that the more veggies he eats, the better he feels. He'll never give up meat, but is happy to have more vegetables and less meat than vice versa.

KK

Quick update....... the cystal is still saying yes to an increase in value this month. it said it maybe before the 25th but gave a yes to the increase in value being on or close to the 25th of this month. :) .

Great! Thanks for the update, Betty! No specific rate for that, tho? Time will tell, I guess.

KK

• Upvote 1

Quick update....... the cystal is still saying yes to an increase in value this month. it said it maybe before the 25th but gave a yes to the increase in value being on or close to the 25th of this month. :) .

Thanks Betty.... We can only hope.

Thanks, Umbertino. He has good and bad days. We're slowing figuring out what foods he can eat to relieve or keep at bay the pain. We've discovered that the more veggies he eats, the better he feels. He'll never give up meat, but is happy to have more vegetables and less meat than vice versa.

KK

Great! Thanks for the update, Betty! No specific rate for that, tho? Time will tell, I guess.

KK

I hope good days will outnumber bad ones and that issue will be solved for good....Sending  him ( it's a him, right?) good vibes and sincere concern his and your way.

Betty,

Hope you are doing well :)  thanks for the update. 25th is just 15 days away :)

• Upvote 1

Just caught up in this thread (my favorite in my time on DV, lol)... Thanks for the update Betty, mid-March was the original crystal prediction, right?? I am sooooo ready for this!!! Hope all is well with you dear BB.. I have missed some of the updates in threads so I hope your surgery went well last week Betty and I also hope your ankle is healing well KK..

• Upvote 1