Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The crystal says yes!!!

NFC it is then, I'll put my money down on that prediction then.

I have to say Betty the way you present the predictions is simple marvelous.

:lol: It is just typed the way i speak. Add some humor and a scots accent and you've got me talking out the screen at you

• Upvote 2

:lmao:/> :lmao:/> oh! Ouch! I'm in pain with laughter. Those are soooo cool! :lmao:/>

Baby is a boy i double checked.

ohh good you agree to just looking hot while holding a big pipe I feel better now hehe!

I think I need to cool off after that one care to join me

Betty+Boop.gif

just funnin!

• Upvote 2

Ouch Betty...I know with crystals you have to be very specific...any chance he will get an elected position maybe say with an ambassadorship..and not the current position he holds?

just grasping at straws...please do not be offended.... :D/>

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 3

Man I hope that is it. Here's to hoping! wink.gif

I am sure hoping myself. Already going off the grid on my property by summer time and maybe leaving to Canada if he were called to a 3 terms. With the way the governments are going I wouldn't be entirely surprised sad.gif

Thanks for the update BETTYBOOP! Love your crystal predictions over any other rumor stories wink.gif.

• Upvote 2

I will remember you and your family tonight. Will be thinking of you tomorrow. You will be fine. You won't remember much -if anything .By the time you count to 4 you will be in the land of nod if not before then. Next thing you know they will be wakening you up in the recovery room. Just be good to your self for at least 3-4weeks! Let everyone run after you for a change. :hug:

• Upvote 2