Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The crystal says yes!!!

Hi folks. I haven't posted for a few days as i was resting my crystal whilst i was in hospital having some investigations done. Anyways i read bamagirls post requesting some prayers and i shall remember you and your family tonight. The crystal asures me you will be fine and will have a full recovery. Just remember that any form of abdominal surgery is heavy duty and you need to let yourself heal properly. So no lifting or driving for at least 6 -8 weeks! Orders of nurse boop!

Now what about our wee investment?? Well according to the mystic crystal we will see an R.V. By the end of this month with a rate over$2. Additionally, Iraq shall be relreased from Ch7 and the HCL should be completed. We will apparently see a further increase in value in March with a rate above $3. :)/> ;)/> :D/>

Thanks Betty....I am pretty sure that by the end of the month I would be all cashed out...won't wait for the $3. I will leave that for the ones who are more risk takers than I.

Hope your tests all went well. :)

• Upvote 2

Hi folks. I haven't posted for a few days as i was resting my crystal whilst i was in hospital having some investigations done. Anyways i read bamagirls post requesting some prayers and i shall remember you and your family tonight. The crystal asures me you will be fine and will have a full recovery. Just remember that any form of abdominal surgery is heavy duty and you need to let yourself heal properly. So no lifting or driving for at least 6 -8 weeks! Orders of nurse boop!

Now what about our wee investment?? Well according to the mystic crystal we will see an R.V. By the end of this month with a rate over$2. Additionally, Iraq shall be relreased from Ch7 and the HCL should be completed. We will apparently see a further increase in value in March with a rate above $3. smile.gifwink.gifbiggrin.gif

Cheers Betty I sure hope the crystal is right ..... we've been waiting long enough.

that's one rate I've never dreamed of, I'd be happy with 0.01 ..... actually I'd even be happy with a break even event. this whole dinar thing has been well worth the money just for what I have learned and the people I have had the privilege to speak to along the way.

I was actually thinking of a career move around the end of February / start of march . may have to rethink the whole plan if this thing pop's lol

• Upvote 4

Now what about our wee investment?? Well according to the mystic crystal we will see an R.V. By the end of this month with a rate over$2. Additionally, Iraq shall be relreased from Ch7 and the HCL should be completed. We will apparently see a further increase in value in March with a rate above $3. :)/> ;)/> :D/>

Totally works for me!!! :D:P

• Upvote 2

Oh ya Make our day Mystic boob. the first one would be huge. the next one is the icing on the cake...TYVM gl on that :Dsrc="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif"> :)src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif">

Not to be rude ... butt don't go dissin' our Boop !!! :huh::blink:

Though I've been told she does have mystic boobs !!! :blink::lmao:

• Upvote 3

Aww thanks so much for checking it for me Betty!! 6-8 weeks is what the doc said too, thats a reeeaaalllyyy long time for a mother of 4 to be on her back but I gotta do whats best for the long run... I've had 4 C-sections and recovered much sooner than expected but that was years ago and being almost 35 now I am assuming it'll take a little longer than my 20 something body, lol......I hope all your tests went well and you're still recovering wonderfully..

• Upvote 2

Today's report: the crystal is still good for march. It still says at over $2.

Machine, it still says Thursday for the piano.

Have a good day everyone. Happy New Year ! 

Betty!

I love your way of writing - you are obviously not only intelligent, but wise. And you are from Scotland - land of my ancestors...

As for crystals....well, my ex wife. She has studied spiritualism, tantra cards, she's from Europe (belgian) and she used to swing a crystal over my belly many times.

We are literally clouds of energy (our bodies) and we affect things around us, esp. crystals which are literally "tuning in" on the frequency, direction and tone of our of our "clouds of energy"

(crystals were, used as tuners for radios for decades) Any engineer can attest to all of this. Sooooooooo yur rock says two bucks?

I'll take it. Better than hearing about Iraq's M2. (they're cookin' the books laddies!!!!!)

• Upvote 2

I know nothing about american football. If somebody could post a list of teams which could make the finals, i will ask about the superbowl. :lol:/>

Thanks for all the lovely posts. Puckster guy ........ If mystic BOOB works for you ......that is fine by me! :lmao:/> Bama you take it easy. No dancing in the street the next time tide win! Nurse Boop will be very cross if you do. Hamme55, I totally agree with you post although the mental picture of you belly having a crystal dangled iver it took quite a lot of getting used to. :lmao:/>

Hi B. J. :wave:/> :hug:/> :wub:/>

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Upvote 2

Alrighty....... For all the american footie fans..... The crystal predicts that the NFC will win the superbowl. It also predicts that the Cowboys (i guess you mean the Dallas cowboys) will rise to be great again but it says you need to find a new coach first as the current one is the primary problem. :)/> . Dallas cowboys are the only footie team i had heard of until Bamagirl intriduced The Tide to me.:lol:/> The things you learn on a dinar site! :shakehead:/> .

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Upvote 2

SINCE you're on a roll...

It's probably too soon to get an accurate answer, but after 11 years, my son and his wife are finally pregnant!!!... I wonder if it will be a good pregnancy, healthy baby, boy or girl... LOL

KK

MADD for Heather

Edited by KiaKaha
  • Upvote 2

SINCE you're on a roll...

It's probably too soon to get an accurate answer, but after 11 years, my son and his wife are finally pregnant!!!... I wonder if it will be a good pregnancy, healthy baby, boy or girl... LOL

KK

MADD for Heather

How wonderful! Say congratulatiins to them and all the new grandparents to be. I tried to have a family for 14years with no joy. I now fully understand how it can destroy a person or a couples life / relationship. The pregnancy will have the normal ups and downs. Baby will bewell and healthy. You are going to get a new grandson. :)

• Upvote 1

How wonderful! Say congratulatiins to them and all the new grandparents to be. I tried to have a family for 14years with no joy. I now fully understand how it can destroy a person or a couples life / relationship. The pregnancy will have the normal ups and downs. Baby will bewell and healthy. You are going to get a new grandson. :)/>

Thank you! We are all so excited! She went thru clomid and some other meds, finally saw a nutritionist for a full year to regulate her cycle, then after 8 months she finally got a +... so they took 2 more tests just to make sure! Then at the ultrasound we found out she's only 6 weeks along, so it's going to be a long wait to see the little bugger, but we are thrilled! I'm so sorry you were not able to have that joy in this life... my sister-in-law tried right up until menopause took away the option. So heart-breaking. Hugs

Thank you for checking with the crystal for us... they are both convinced it will be a girl, so I guess they better choose a boy's name! We are just hoping they will be able to have one more, all they want is two, but no need to get greedy, after waiting so long for this one!

Thanks again!

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 2

How wonderful! Say congratulations to them and all the new grandparents to be. I tried to have a family for 14years with no joy. I now fully understand how it can destroy a person or a couples life / relationship. The pregnancy will have the normal ups and downs. Baby will be well and healthy. You are going to get a new grandson. :)/>

NFC it is then, I'll put my money down on that prediction then.

I have to say Betty the way you present the predictions is simple marvelous.

• Upvote 3