Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The crystal says yes!!!

I do it, too!I LOVE counted cross-stitch! I think we need our own OT thread! I have a few books with alphabets, a kids project book, a general handiworks book from Better Homes & Gardens (no copyright date, I'm guessing the 1970's) and enjoy making my own designs, usually quick and easy stuff. I did one once of 8 little yellow chicks with a 9th one climbing over a wall that says "Always room for one more"... then 4 years later had our 9th child! SURPRISE!

Nadita, if there is an embroidery supply store nearby, you can get the big spools for sewing machines instead of the smaller thread bundles. Not sure of the price, as my mother-in-law got them at a yard sale, but sure saves time and money!

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 1

I do it, too!I LOVE counted cross-stitch! I think we need our own OT thread! I have a few books with alphabets, a kids project book, a general handiworks book from Better Homes & Gardens (no copyright date, I'm guessing the 1970's) and enjoy making my own designs, usually quick and easy stuff. I did one once of 8 little yellow chicks with a 9th one climbing over a wall that says "Always room for one more"... then 4 years later had our 9th child! SURPRISE!

Nadita, if there is an embroidery supply store nearby, you can get the big spools for sewing machines instead of the smaller thread bundles. Not sure of the price, as my mother-in-law got them at a yard sale, but sure saves time and money!

KK

MADD for Heather

KK,

I have a sewing machine lol and I have sewn some kids costumes lol but I don't do embroidery... I would crochet and knit an easy one lol and counted cross stitch... I think it's just cool, because with every stitch, it's a stitich of love :)

You sure you have time doing all the sewing, stitches and embroidery..? lol 9 kids... you must be busy lol

• Upvote 2

Betty,

I don't know how to copy and paste lol sorry :)

LOL dear Nadita highlight what you want to copy, press ctrl( control) c to copy go to where you want to post it then press ctrl v to paste.

If it is a picture you have to paste the url (long thing up top where it says dinarvet.com/something somthing lol) of the image in the little insert image box under the text color.

Hope that helps

now back to the crafting

Carman_cross_stitch_by_drsparc.jpg

• Upvote 2

3950468186a10310984013l.gif

AS A HEALER MYSELF I KNOW AND BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF GEMS & CRYSTALS

8062565604a10343657579l.gif

These pictures are beautiful, UNEEK! I believe in the healing powers of crystals as well. How can I save these pictures? I will hang them above my computer...it works :)

• Upvote 2

These pictures are beautiful, UNEEK! I believe in the healing powers of crystals as well. How can I save these pictures? I will hang them above my computer...it works :)

go back a few post she added links for Betty.

Wow this thread took a turn and turn more pleasing to the ladies.

Lownay83, Bravo to you for helping Nadita out. Real nice.

I do Christmas Felt Stocking kits as well. Lot's of fun bad on the eyes. :)

You were close dear it is a I not a L but I forgive you hehe ;)

Funniest part is when I made my screen name I made my own typo suppose to be Iownya83 (for Ionia pronounced I own ya my county 83 badge #)LOL but we all make mistakes

• Upvote 2

You were close dear it is a I not a L but I forgive you hehe wink.gif

Funniest part is when I made my screen name I made my own typo suppose to be Iownya83 (for Ionia pronounced I own ya my county 83 badge #)LOL but we all make mistakes

I am so sorry, I hate when I make a mistake on someones name. I do apologize.

I was on the site one early morning and I responded to jeepguy but actually wrote jeepgirl. My bad.

Is it me or are the letters getting smaller. Time for new glasses. ;)

• Upvote 2

I was on the site one early morning and I responded to jeepguy but actually wrote jeepgirl. My bad.

Is it me or are the letters getting smaller. Time for new glasses. ;)/>

Patty,

Both... lol lol

You were close dear it is a I not a L but I forgive you hehe ;)/>

You mean you own your country with your badge # 83... lucky you... I haven't own the street yet lol

• Upvote 1

:lol:/>/> I buy a lot of kits as well. I have many books full of charts. I even have one and it is just patterns for christmas stockings.

Let Me Know When U Girls Are Through Talking About Cross Stitching -

And Start Exchanging Tips About Make Up .......

:D:D :D

• Upvote 8

These pictures are beautiful, UNEEK! I believe in the healing powers of crystals as well. How can I save these pictures? I will hang them above my computer...it works smile.gif

Highlight them right click click on save as and your picture folder will come up and you are given the option to name it then click save - - you can only do one pic at a time though

I was in a hurry and not sure about where the links take you - hope you find some pretty ones though - glad I could contribute a little beauty to the thread with these beautiful pics <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Good Luck

• Upvote 2

Patty,

Both... lol lol

You mean you own your country with your badge # 83... lucky you... I haven't own the street yet lol

Just the county dear not the whole country yet ;)

Is it me or are the letters getting smaller. Time for new glasses. ;)/>

no apology need just wanted to tease you :P:rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

Betty , I know all this is in good fun but I was just curious do you have an experiences or examples of how these crystal predictions have come true. Again I'm just curious , I don't know anything about crystals but I have an open mind , thank-you for the post .

- Handy

• Upvote 2

Betty , I know all this is in good fun but I was just curious do you have an experiences or examples of how these crystal predictions have come true. Again I'm just curious , I don't know anything about crystals but I have an open mind , thank-you for the post .

- Handy

Handydong,

Been a long time :). Good to see ya coming out of the woods :) trust life been treating you well.

Talk to you soon ;)

• Upvote 1

- Handy

Well if you start on page 2 you can see she is 2 for 2 1/2 so far with the predictions on the piano and the football game.

Maybe we should ask who will win the Superbowl even though I have no idea who will be in it. It is the only game of the year I watch and that's just for my squares LOL. Could always ask if AFC or NFC will win for fun.

• Upvote 1

- Handy

Betty is 2-0 so far just in this thread Handy... and your right... that is a "dangerous name" your totin there... with a name like that... your "honey do list will never end"!!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

Highlight them right click click on save as and your picture folder will come up and you are given the option to name it then click save - - you can only do one pic at a time though

I was in a hurry and not sure about where the links take you - hope you find some pretty ones though - glad I could contribute a little beauty to the thread with these beautiful pics <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Good Luck

THANK YOU! I have them saved to my desktop! NOW...lets work some magic, shall we?

• Upvote 1

Hi folks. I haven't posted for a few days as i was resting my crystal whilst i was in hospital having some investigations done. Anyways i read bamagirls post requesting some prayers and i shall remember you and your family tonight. The crystal asures me you will be fine and will have a full recovery. Just remember that any form of abdominal surgery is heavy duty and you need to let yourself heal properly. So no lifting or driving for at least 6 -8 weeks! Orders of nurse boop!

Now what about our wee investment?? Well according to the mystic crystal we will see an R.V. By the end of this month with a rate over$2. Additionally, Iraq shall be relreased from Ch7 and the HCL should be completed. We will apparently see a further increase in value in March with a rate above $3. :);):D

• Upvote 4